Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: I love Hask Products

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: I love Hask Products

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I suppose my hair is the same. But I think I‘ll be fine when I alternate this with my sulfate shampoos. The conditioner is really nice though, I used it this morning and my hair is so soft and nourished. I‘ve always hated how most moisturizing or nourishing products have these sickly sweet scents.
    Yeah, I loooove their conditioners. And used the oil containers in the past, a lot. This was way before I even cared about long hair.

My mom has the thickening one and whenever she uses that one, now mind you she has fine hair, a little finer than my (non gray) hair, her wispies in front are slim to non-existent, it's like they "stick" to the rest of the hair better... somehow. I don't know *how* it does it, but it does it!

Yeah, nothing but praise for their conditioners, the keratin one = nice too. My mom likes it.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

These small vials of serum are good. I have the one with the blue cap. Not oily, basically a finishing serum (how I use it):

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    These small vials of serum are good. I have the one with the blue cap. Not oily, basically a finishing serum (how I use it):

Yes, those were them! Are them. They are still around.

HASK disappeared for a long time in my country, no longer on the shelves since the 80s and now all of a sudden it's back!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

From what I recall, Hask didn’t have a lot of products in the US either, until relatively recently. I do remember using these Henna & Placenta conditioner packets when I was in High School (late 80s). I don’t think I used anything from them at all in the 90s-00s, so I can’t remember what was in the product line back then:

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post

I spontaneously picked that up today! I have been meaning to get a coney leave-in for my face framing bits for a while, those need some protection from mechanical damage. Smells lovely! But I wish they had given it a pump, dosing it is kind of awkward.

I also couldn’t help myself and picked up a little sachet of the argan oil deep conditioner.
    Last edited by Hedwig; August 10th, 2021 at 10:54 AM.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I spontaneously picked that up today! I have been meaning to get a coney leave-in for my face framing bits for a while, those need some protection from mechanical damage. Smells lovely! But I wish they had given it a pump, dosing it is kind of awkward.

I also couldn’t help myself and picked up a little sachet of the argan oil deep conditioner.

That little cap is terrible. A while back I had this in my purse for when my hair gets a little poofy, and the lid popped off and it spilled . My hair is fine and not that long so the vial lasts me a while, though. I wonder if the other ones are as lightweight.

Account Closed by Member Request

I used the oil in my wet hair after washing for the first time yesterday and I‘m seriously impressed with the results! Everything is much smoother and my ends don’t feel as rough and knotty as they did before anymore. But my hair did get greasy again much faster than usual, so I probably used too much. Really loving how smooth my hair feels though.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

^Nice! Glad it works for you.

I ended up getting the keratin one too. For some reason a lot of the companies who used to make finishing serums don’t anymore (Herbal Essences, Pantene, Aveda), and are now making either oil products or some other styling/ finishing products that are too heavy for me. The keratin one is nice too. Smells like peach, and smooths out my hair without weighing it down. I only use a little on dry hair, haven’t tried it on wet.