Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love Hask Products

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default I love Hask Products

Okay. So I've seen a few "thoughts on XYX Hask cleansing treatment" or "Hask Deep Conditioner" threads. But I was thinking we could have a general Hask love thread.

It is because of Nadine's Deep Conditioner thread and all the love that gushed forth there that I bought two sets of S&C from Walgreens yesterday. They were 25% off. And I really loved the smell of both.

I used them and wowie, I usually only get these kinds of results from conventional S&C. But then my wash cycle starts to decrease because it's stripping to much oil out. So I'll switch back to Sulphate/Cone free S&C and my hair will be lanky and dull.

I should also meantion I was firmly in the "protein no touchy hair" group. Clearly I was wrong. Or this is magic protein.

I'm hoping these results continue. I'll do my best to post updates. In the meantime, I welcome all your Hask gushing on shampoos and conditioners, deep treatments, cleansers, oils, things I don't know about yet but will desperately need/want once you tell me about them....
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Default Re: I love Hask Products

I'm completely addicted to their Shine Treatments, in the little brown tubes, they're like magic for my hair. The Argan oil is my favorite. Their DC packets are great, but for my dry hair in a dry environment, I use the shine treatment daily and no oily buildup between washes. It's amazing!!
    <- Me, bellydancing in HAIR ~

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I'm in love with the packets, you cannot tear me away from them they are my HG since I discovered them over 10 years ago. They never did my hair wrong always light wurly wavy hair with them.

I found more new ones on ebay I never heard of and i'm excited to try them too.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

My bfs mum got a tester in a magazine and said she loved it. So we bought her shampoo and conditioner (argan oil I think). I want to try their masks (little bag-like packages) but cant seem to find them around

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I love love love their macadamia oil conditioner it's one of my all time favs! It leaves my hair shiny und super moisturized.
    It brings great results when I combine it with almond oil and an egg as a pre-wash treatment. I love how sleek my hair becomes.

Sylverwing, Keeper of the Moonwells in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    hip/tbl/ftl?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I am currently working my way through their argan oil S+C set, with the monoi coconut oil conditioner next in line. I love how these products smell and my hair feels really good with them. I just found their monoi coconut oil deep conditioner in a squeeze tube rather than a packet and I am all about that. I only use half a packet at a time and storing it between uses is such a hassle, tube is much more convenient for me. When I work my way through more of my oils/leave-ins I want to try one of their shine serums.

Length
    CBL/24/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

I just tried the Keritan S+C set, was going to get the Argon one, but loved the scent of the Keritan, so decided to wing it- I too was in the no protein group- but so far my hair is loving it! So soft, and I haz waves- almost curls! Very little frizz! I am hoping it stays that way! I will have to wait and see how quickly I get product build-up.

Lady Amethyst Rosevyn, Kynd Sempstress of the Land of Frosted Woodlands
    Wishing the burgundy henna would have stayed! Now growing out bleached henna...
    Just Brushing BSL Hoping for Waist wavy by end of 2017

Length
    CBL/32"/32"
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii

I bought the Keratin shampoo + conditioner and I love it! Smells great, cleans great and it didn't strip out any of my keratin so I am super happy
    *Last box dye - 12/2013, Last highlights - 05/2014, Dyed hair gone! - 11/2018 * Goldwell Kerasilk! - 09/16, 04/17, 08/17, 06/18*

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

I found the macadamia oil and coconut oil "flavors" of the shine treatment today and grabbed one of each to try, since they can be harder to find at my usual grocery store. Oh my gosh, the scent of the macadamia... littlestarface I know you mentioned loving the macadamia DC packet, this smell is heavenly! And same wonderful results as the Argan or keratin, can't seem to tell a difference in efficacy, only scent. And this is lovely! I may go back and grab a couple macadamia packets too, even though I've got all of these products in other flavors, and more, already stashed.

Need to try some S&C, got big bottles of schtuff I'm working my way through already. I just love these products.
    <- Me, bellydancing in HAIR ~

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alissalocks View Post
    I found the macadamia oil and coconut oil "flavors" of the shine treatment today and grabbed one of each to try, since they can be harder to find at my usual grocery store. Oh my gosh, the scent of the macadamia... littlestarface I know you mentioned loving the macadamia DC packet, this smell is heavenly! And same wonderful results as the Argan or keratin, can't seem to tell a difference in efficacy, only scent. And this is lovely! I may go back and grab a couple macadamia packets too, even though I've got all of these products in other flavors, and more, already stashed.

Need to try some S&C, got big bottles of schtuff I'm working my way through already. I just love these products.
    Smells like sugar cookies or something doesn't it? Trust me one can never have enough of these packets I always buy more every time I see them lol

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!