Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: I love Hask Products

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Default Re: I love Hask Products

Quote Originally Posted by priinnz View Post
    How are you all using the DC? The pack says to leave it on for ten minutes and the keratin one made my hair very soft and frizz free. Should I leave it longer?
    I do! I leave mine on overnight or longer, especially if used in a SMT.
    <- Me, bellydancing in HAIR ~

Love that Keratin deep conditioner! The orchid and white truffle one is ok too.

I swear HASK had not been on my radar for a super long time until I saw that they had dropped a lot of new shampoos, conditioners, etc. So, I recently gave in to my urge to try their new Orchid & White Truffle Moisture Rich Conditioner and I am absolutely in love with it. I swear, for me and my hair, the best cnditioners are the ones that have cones in them. The slip on this new conditioner is incredible, plus it smells very nice, and it leaves my hair well moisturizer too. It can be used on any hair type. Plus, it is also safe for color-treated hair too.

Overall, I am definitely Italy blown away with all the goodies that they have been releasing, and I totally can't wait to try more goodies from them real soon! This line has really been by more surprise than I ever though. And, the prices for their products are beyond affordable, which even though they may be cheap, in my opinion, the line is definitely of salon quality to me for sure.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I feel about Hask like I do about about OGX, in that they have such nice smelling things, but the few things I’ve tried have been so-so on my hair (except the Hask Charcoal Dry Shampoo- that’s very nice). However I just saw this Rose Oil and Peach line at Walgreens. They smelled so nice and peachy! I didn’t get anything, but maybe some day:

Length
    Chin/BSL/TBL

Anyone use any of the Hask leave ins? If so, you like?

I've been wanting to use a serum of some sort but holy damn, I can not pick one...
    So then I saw that Hask has a leave in and figured maybe I'd just try that.
    APL • BSL • WL • HL • TailBoneLength is my goal.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I actually found the line in my local Kruidvat in Belgium. I got 3 conditioners. They had 3 shampoos & 3 conditioners, so not the entire line, but at least there was something. I did not get the shampoos because I can't do sulfate-free. The deep conditioning packets and oil vials were also there, but that's it.

Yes, Dee, get it, and let us know how you get on!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Chin/BSL/TBL

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I actually found the line in my local Kruidvat in Belgium. I got 3 conditioners. They had 3 shampoos & 3 conditioners, so not the entire line, but at least there was something. I did not get the shampoos because I can't do sulfate-free. The deep conditioning packets and oil vials were also there, but that's it.

Yes, Dee, get it, and let us know how you get on!

I decided to get Sweet Almond oil. I feel like my hair could use a little something after the shower and thought serum would be great or a leave in but then I kept seeing different opinions and it was becoming overwhelming because I couldn't figure out what one would be best and I didn't want to spend so much money on trying different kinds, so then Sweet almond oil came up some where and I'm going to try that for a few weeks and see how it goes. So far so good, but, we will see.
    APL • BSL • WL • HL • TailBoneLength is my goal.

Account Closed by Member Request

I'm currently using the HASK Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary shampoo and conditioner set and they're okay. I picked them up because my scalp can get a little irritated from time to time and I wanted to try a tea tree shampoo as well as a sulfate free shampoo. It doesn't explicitly state that they are for oily hair but I just kind of assumed that and I was wrong! My hair gets super greasy after just a day with these. But the scent is gorgeous and my hair gets very soft.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I'm currently using the HASK Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary shampoo and conditioner set and they're okay. I picked them up because my scalp can get a little irritated from time to time and I wanted to try a tea tree shampoo as well as a sulfate free shampoo. It doesn't explicitly state that they are for oily hair but I just kind of assumed that and I was wrong! My hair gets super greasy after just a day with these. But the scent is gorgeous and my hair gets very soft.
    I am oily to normal, more normal than anything in later years, but I can still not do sulfate free. Oil & sulfate free don't mix.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I am oily to normal, more normal than anything in later years, but I can still not do sulfate free. Oil & sulfate free don't mix.
    I suppose my hair is the same. But I think I‘ll be fine when I alternate this with my sulfate shampoos. The conditioner is really nice though, I used it this morning and my hair is so soft and nourished. I‘ve always hated how most moisturizing or nourishing products have these sickly sweet scents.