Thread: Hello!

Length
    Chin/SL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/i

Default Hello!

Hello, folks!
    My name is Carol and I'm from Brazil. I registered a long time ago and never posted, but now I'm in a new hair journey and I want to gain more knowledge and exchange ideas and treatments with you. I see people here with beautiful long hair and that's my goal!

Long story short: I've always been a long haired child and teenager (mid back to waist length) but I never let my hair grow more than this length because I sometimes had the urge to cut it because of I don't know why, hahaha. In adulthood, I started to dye and bleach and straighten my hair over and over for some years and recently, because of extensive damage (chemical cut due to bleaching) I had to cut my hair short, just below the chin. I dyed my hair the last time of my natural colour so I can let my hair rest. It has been two months since my last haircut, and it's almost reaching CBL. My hair grows in a fast rate, luckily, approximately 1,5 centimetres per month (half an inch?).

Now, I want to treat my hair gently (hahaha), having a more natural approach, sticking to micro-trimming to see results faster. I'm here to learn and be inspired! My goal ("short-term" I know it takes time) is to reach MBL, and long-term TBL or CL (let's see what happens). My hair type is between 2a/2b and of average thickness (ii) without the bangs (9 cm circumference) with the bangs I think it may reach 10 cm (ii/iii).

I'm looking forward to learn more, be inspired and encouraged (and to resist the urge to cut and regret later)!

Hugs! <3

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: Hello!

Hi, welcome to the forum!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Hello, hello! Welcome to the forum!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Hello welcome

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Welcome!

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/SL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/i

Thanks a lot, girls!

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Hi there and welcome! It sounds like you have a great starting plan and this wonderful forum is a great tool when you have any questions or hair predicaments. My hair journey is pretty similar to yours. I abused my hair for a long time, bleach dyed and heat damage galore. I chopped to chin and am on my way back to hip length(and possibly beyond lol) The forum has a way of making your goals longer and longer (lhc-itis)