Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting the Tremaines at Disney~ 5-strand French braid (many pictures!)

Type
    1b/M/iii

Default Meeting the Tremaines at Disney~ 5-strand French braid (many pictures!)

Hi friends!

It has been so long since I posted pictures on the LHC, but I couldn't wait to share these with all my friends here. I recently went to Disney World, and while I was there I got to meet Lady Tremaine and her two daughters. You can view my original post (with some extra pictures) on my hairstyle blog at http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com...nch-braid.html

All three of them were amazed at my long braid and asked me so many questions about my hair, all while staying in character. The two girls ran to some nearby rose bushes and picked flowers and twigs to decorate my hair before we got our picture taken together. Too funny!

Length
    pixie/BSL/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Meeting the Tremaines at Disney~ 5-strand French braid (many pictures!)

So wonderful to see you and your beautiful hair, Arc691! That's a great story and pics.

Length
    15"/BSL/hip
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Meeting the Tremaines at Disney~ 5-strand French braid (many pictures!)

Missed you & was hoping that you was doing OK! Love the pictures! Must have been a very fun time!

I was wondering how do you trim your bangs? do you have directions on your web page?

Thanks for all of your inspirational pictures!

Length
    BSL?/??/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Looks like you had such a great time!

Type
    1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Fairlight63 View Post
    Missed you & was hoping that you was doing OK! Love the pictures! Must have been a very fun time!

I was wondering how do you trim your bangs? do you have directions on your web page?

Thanks for all of your inspirational pictures!
    Thanks to you both for such quick replies! I don't have directions to that, but thank you for the idea! I have some hair trimming scissors with one regular blade and one comb-like blade that I like to use. I usually trim them when they start covering over my eyebrows, and I like to keep my side accent around jaw-level. I've had it longer but looking at the pictures I don't like that as much. I had over-trimmed one side of my bangs at one point, so that the line between my hair and my bangs was uneven. I separated out the section that was uneven and let it grow to the point where I could use it as my side accent. I hope this is clear!
    When I'm trimming my bangs, I usually stand in front of the bathroom mirror and hold the ends up away from my forehead, so that I'm looking up at them in the mirror. I start at one side and trim across, till they are even. I usually trim them around a fourth of an inch or maybe a little less. I try to trim my side accent in a random way, holding the scissors sideways. I like it to look natural, not straight and even across the bottom.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Awesome pictures.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    24/31/37
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Beautiful pictures! I've always been a fan of your hairstyles!

Length
    TBL/~SL/~WL?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

You have such beautiful hair! I've seen your blog and it's so inspiring to see so many beautiful hairstyles. Makes me want hair like that someday.

~SL-CBL-APL-BSL-MBL- WL-- HL-- TBL- CL- MTL- KL- Terminal?

Length
    Bald/Calf/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Wow, your braid is absolutely beautiful!

Length
    Pixie/BCL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I love this! When I went to disney world in March a similar thing happened to me! My hair is not nearly as long as yours, but I had it in twin 7 strand braids when I met the Tremaines, and they were fascinated! They were pulling on them and folding them up and tying them in knots and flipping them up over my head...one of them even called prince Charming over to see. It was very very funny