Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello! Wanted to share some flat iron waves I did. Also, wanted to thank you.

Length
    16 in/26 in/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

Default Hello! Wanted to share some flat iron waves I did. Also, wanted to thank you.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone on this site for sharing their knowledge and advice with everyone. It's been incredibly helpful for so many people, including me. I always hated my hair. It used to be long when I was younger, but my mom convinced me to chop it off at around chin length and get blunt bangs. I kept getting that haircut for a while when I was a little kid and I started to despise it and let it grow out, but didn't know how to take care of it. I started to get my hair cut in really choppy, short, razored layers and got it thinned out like crazy. It was really damaged. I also got a cheap flat iron from walmart that I used to straighten my hair... when it was WET. HORRIBLE. My hair was so damaged, when I held the ends up to my roots, the ends of my hair were several shades lighter from being damaged. I guess you could say I had a natural ombre going on. :P I have an older sister with beautiful, long, curly hair that goes all the way to her bum and I have always been jealous of her hair. I wanted to grow my hair out, but had no idea how to do that. I also wanted it to be healthier and shinier and I have bought sooo many hair products to try to achieve that. Thanks to this website and all of you, I have found so much information on hair and how to properly take care of it, in ways that won't make you broke! :P My hair is getting closer and closer to my goal length and it is finally healthy and smooth, even with using styling tools. I wanted to share some recent pictures I took of my hair with some flat iron waves in it. I am hoping to be to waist length soon and I will probably keep growing!

Thank you!!

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Hello! Wanted to share some flat iron waves I did. Also, wanted to thank you.

Beautiful hair...!!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Hello! Wanted to share some flat iron waves I did. Also, wanted to thank you.

Very pretty!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

LOVE it!

Length
    16 in/26 in/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

Thank you!

More people (including myself) should take their pictures with digital cameras instead of with their phones.
    The digital camera pictures seem to come out a lot better.

Length
    16 in/26 in/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by JCM View Post
    More people (including myself) should take their pictures with digital cameras instead of with their phones.
    The digital camera pictures seem to come out a lot better.

Yeah! It makes a huge difference. :O I am actually looking to get a better camera then the one I have. It's just alright. :P

Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Gorgeous indeed! Beautiful waves.
    BALDPIXIECHINSHOULDERAPLBSLWAISTHLTL
    Henna enhanced auburn-haired girl

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Beautiful.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Waist

Your hair is beautiful