Thread: L'Oreal Stylista line, discovered in the shop today!

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Default L'Oreal Stylista line, discovered in the shop today!

I found a brand new line from L'Oreal in the shop today.
    It is called Stylista.
    In this line are gels, serums and spray for: #BEACHWAVES, #BIGHAIR, #BLOWDRY, #BRAIDS, #BUN, #CURLS, #PIXIE and #SLEEK

Some of them are silicone free, not all.

Took some photos in the shop:

The was the most interesting one for me: The braid milk:

The one for Buns:

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
    judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: L'Oreal Stylista line, discovered in the shop today!

Here is the info on the other variations:

Beach waves:

Hair styling salt spray for summer hair everyday
    Beachy, sea-kissed waves with windswept body and volume
    Natural, tousled hair texture with a softer, smoother feel
    Silicone-free and non-drying hair styling formula

Want a windswept beach wave look for summer hair everyday?
    Discover the easy-to-use Stylista The Beach Wave Mist Hair Styling Spray from L’Oreal Paris.
    Spritz the salt spray for a beachy look with textured hair that lasts up to 24 hours*. Silicone-free formula.
    Scrunch hair when using for extra volume and unleash your inner beach babe.

How to use:

Step 1: Shake hair mist well
    Step 2: Spray on dry hair lengths
    Step 3: Scrunch hair for beachy, sea-swept waves

For an extra beachy look, loosely braid hair and blow-dry it to add body.

Ingredients:
    Aqua/Water; Magnesium Sulfate ; Alcohol Denat.; Glucose; PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Phenoxyethanol ; Benzyl Salicylate ;
    Benzyl Alcohol; Maris Sal / Sea Salt; Citric Acid; Coumarin; Hexyl Cinnamal; Parfum/ Fragrance. (F.I.L. C214308/1).

Sleek:

Hair styling heat protector
    Helps protect hair from heat damage up to 230 degrees Celsius*
    Easy to use with hair straighteners
    Fights frizz and flyaways for all-day sleek hair styles
    Silicone-free formula gives natural movement
    Ideal for the sleekest hairstyles, including sleek ponytails and poker straight looks

Fly away? no way bring discipline to your hair with Stylista The Sleek Heat Protector Hair Styling Serum from L’Oreal Paris.
    Enriched with acai fruit extract, L’Oreal easy-to-use serum is tailored for use with hair straightening irons and helps protect hair from heat damage up to 230*C*.
    It’s for the sleekest hairstyles, including sleek ponytails and poker straight looks. Its silicone-free formula instantly eliminates up to 95 percent frizz and gives up to 24 hour humidity protection*.
    For all-day sleek and smooth hairstyles with natural movement.

How to use:

1. Smooth styling serum onto damp hair before blow-drying
    2. Straighten hair using a straightening iron
    3. Smooth a small amount on dry hair to reduce frizz all day

Ingredients:
    Aqua/Water; Glycerin ; VP/VA Copolymer; Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Hydroxyethylcellulose; Tocopherol; Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride;
    Hydroxycitronellal; Phenoxyethanol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Behentrimonium Chloride; Polyquaternium-6; Maltodextrin; Limonene; Benzyl Salicylate; Benzyl Alcohol;
    Linalool; Isopropyl Alcohol; Geraniol; Cetrimonium Chloride; Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract; Citronellol; Coumarin; Hexyl Cinnamal; Parfum/Fragrance. (F.I.L. C212274/1).

The braid milk:

Hair styling cream for hair braids
    Added grip and natural shine for braids that stay
    Easy-to-use styling cream with a smooth finish
    Silicone-free formula
    Great for all braided hairstyles, including fishtail braids, boxer braids, and boho braid looks

These days it's all about braids. But it's easy to be put off when crafting the ideal braids seems out of reach.
    Discover the easy-to-use Stylista The Braid Milk Hair Styling Cream from L’Oreal Paris. From fishtail braids to boxer braids to boho braided looks,
    the silicone-free formula gives added grip and hold with up to 30 percent less frizz*.
    Enriched with coconut milk, the hair styling cream doesn’t just make it easier to create 100’s of braid hairstyles, it also delivers braids that last with a natural-looking shine.

How to use:

Step 1: Smooth hair styling cream onto dry hair from lengths to ends
    Step 2: Braid hair into desired style
    Step 3: Apply a small amount of product over the top of the braid for extra shine

Ingredients:
    Aqua/Water; VP/VA Copolymer; Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract/Coconut Fruit Extract; Phenoxyethanol; Peg-150/Decyl Alcohol/Smdi Copolymer; PPG-1 Trideceth-6; Polyquaternium-37;
    Linalool; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Xanthan Gum; Propylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate; Caprylyl Glycol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Cetearyl Alcohol; Citric Acid;
    Potassium Sorbate; Coumarin; Hexyl Cinnamal; Glycerin; Parfum/ Fragrance. (F.I.L. C213550/1).

The Bun:

Bun this way!
    Want a fuller, bigger bun?
    Stylista Bun Gel-spray can get you there.
    The non-sticky, silicone-free formula is infused with rose extract which leaves your hair smelling divine while instantly creating a thicker, fuller look.

How to Use:
    Step 1: Shake the bottle well before use.
    Step 2: Spray onto the lengths of dry hair.
    Step 3: Work in to build body and create your bun.
    Step 4: Spread a small amount over the hair once bun is in place for a smooth finish.

Ingredients:
    aqua / water, lithium magnesium sodium silicate, propylene glycol, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, alcohol denat., amp-acrylates/allyl methacrylate copolymer,
    sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyacrylate-3, limonene, benzyl salicylate, benzyl alcohol,
    linalool,caprylyl glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, rose extract,citronellol,citric acid, potassium sorbate, hexyl cinnamal, glycerin, parfum / fragrance

These are not silicones free:

Big Hair:

Hair styling spray
    Instantly lifted hairstyle with flexible hold
    Creates natural-looking big volume
    Great for all voluminous hair looks, including big beehive and big mane hairstyles
    150 ml aerosol can

Create big hairstyles in an instant with Stylista The Big Hairspray from L’Oreal Paris.
    The easy-to-use uplifting spray is a great tool for big hair looks, including big beehive and big mane hairstyles, with up to 30 percent more volume for up to 24 hours*.
    Non-rigid formula with Vanilla Extract delivers a natural-looking finish. Go big.

How to use:

Step 1: Shake well before use
    Step 2: Apply on dry hair; spray directly on the roots
    Step 3: Massage vigorously to volumes
    Step 4: Spray over the top of your hair to hold style in place

Ingredients:
    Isobutane; Alcohol Denat. ; Calcium Carbonate; Polyvinylcaprolactam ; Dimethicone; Dimethiconol; Limonene; Benzyl Salicylate; Benzyl Alcohol;
    Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Geraniol; Disteardimonium Hectorite ; Aqua/Water; Hexyl Cinnamal; Glycerin; Parfum/Fragrance. (F.I.L. C212549/1).
    Last edited by eresh; August 9th, 2019 at 09:48 AM.

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Curl tonic:

Hair styling spray
    Defines and controls beautiful curls
    Keeps natural bounce and movement
    Alcohol-free, non-rigid hair styling formula
    Designed for wavy to curly hairstyles, including wavy loose curls and bouncy tight curls

Enhance your curly hairstyles with long-lasting natural bounce and shine when you use Stylista The Curl Tonic Hairstyling Spray from L’Oreal Paris.
    The alcohol-free formula is great for curly hairstyles, including wavy loose curls and bouncy tight curls, awakening natural curls with humidity-resistant definition.
    The hair spray with Goji Extract smooth and enhances curls for easy hairstyles at home or on the go. Give your hair frizz control for up to 48 hours.*
    How to use:

Step 1: Spray evenly on damp hair
    Step 2: Scrunch hair with your hands to enhance curls
    Step 3: Dry hair using a diffuser

Ingredients:
    Aqua/Water; Propylene Glycol ; Decyl Glucoside; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract; Tocopherol; Lactic Acid; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate;
    Sodium Chloride; Sodium Benzoate; Phenoxyethanol; PEG-40/PPG-8 Methylaminopropyl/ Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer; Ethylhexylglycerin;
    Trideceth-9 PG-Amodimethicone; Triethanolamine; Aminomethyl Propanol; Trideceth-12; Polyacrylate-3; Polyurethane-34; Polysorbate 20; Polysorbate 80 ;
    Limonene; Benzyl Salicylate; Benzyl Alcohol; Dipropylene Glycol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Acrylates Copolymer; Geraniol; Potassium Sorbate ; Coumarin;
    Hexyl Cinnamal; Glycerin; Parfum/ Fragrance. (F.I.L. C213282/1)

Blow dry:

Heat protection styling cream
    Helps protect hair from heat damage up to 230 degrees Celsius*
    Adds control to blow-dried hair styles for up to 72 hours**
    Alcohol-free, humidity resistant formula
    Great for all blowdry hairstyles, including glam blowdry and contoured blowdry looks

Don't settle for a blow-dry that doesn't blow you away. Introducing Stylista The Blow-dry Cream Heat Protection Hair Styling Cream by L’Oreal Paris that protects hair from heat damage up to 230*C*.
    This easy-to-use hair cream adds control for up to 72 hours** and helps shape your blow-dry hair look - from glam blow-dries to contoured blow-dry hairstyles.
    The alcohol-free formula, enriched with grape seed oil, delivers hairstyles that move with a natural shine and silky finish.

How to use:

Step 1: Smooth blow-dry cream onto damp hair from lengths to ends
    Step 2: Blow-dry hair using a round brush to shape and style

Ingredients:
    Aqua/ Water; Amodimethicone ; Cetearyl Alcohol; Tocopherol; Hydrated Silica; Sodium Hydroxide; Phenoxyethanol; Steareth-20;
    Phenyl Trimethicone; Acetic Acid; PPG-1 Trideceth-6; Trideceth-5; Trideceth-10; Polyquaternium-37; Chlorhexidine Digluconate;
    Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Polysorbate 60; Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/ Sunflower Seed Oil; Limonene; Linalool; Benzyl Alcohol; Benzyl Salicylate;
    Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Geraniol; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose;
    Cetrimonium Chloride; Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil; Citronellol; Citric Acid; Hexyl Cinnamal; Glycerin; Parfum/ Fragrance. (F.I.L. C212529/1).

Pixie:

Hair styling cream-wax for short hair
    Playful, flexible hold for up to 48 hours*
    Great for short hairstyles, including pixie, fringe and sweep hairdos
    75 ml pot

Short hair don't care. Treat yourself to Stylista The Short Hair Balm Hair Styling Wax from L’Oreal Paris.
    The alcohol-free formula makes it easy to create a multitude of short hairstyles, from pixie cuts and fringe looks to sweep hairdos.
    Infused with pomegranate extract, the cream-wax provides up to 48 hours of re-shapeable hold*.

How to use:

Step 1: Work a small amount of product into dry hair
    Step 2: Scrunch and pinch to create definition

Ingredienten:
    Aqua/Water; Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil; PEG-100 Stearate; Glyceryl Stearate; Cetearyl Alcohol; Phenyl Trimethicone;
    Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax; VP/Dimethylamino ethylmethacrylate Copolymer; Lactic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; PEG-150/ Decyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer;
    PPG-1 Trideceth-6; Polyquaternium- 37; Limonene; Benzyl Salicylate; Benzyl Alcohol; Punica Granatum Extract; Propylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate;
    Caprylyl Glycol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Paraffin; Geraniol; Coumarin; Hexyl Cinnamal; Glycerin; Parfum/ Fragrance. (F.I.L. C212696/1).

Has anyone tried these already?
    I'm very curious about the braids one

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I wonder if you can get these other places. I'll check Kruidvat Belgium, hold on! Yep; 6.99 euro though, so 1 euro less than The Netherlands:
    https://www.kruidvat.be/nl/search?q=...rchType=manual
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I think it's a nice "move" on their part. We, after all, didn't have things like Cantu, or Shea Moisture, or Eden Bodyworks as far as stylers go (import products), so they discovered a place for these on the market.

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

I decided to give the Braidmilk a try, it was on my wishlist for things to try out and now it was 50% off...
    So I could no longer resist!

Gave it a try today! (it says apply on dry hair, so I did):
    1 I don't like the smell when you are working with it (very chemical), when it has dried the smell is better, not really noticable.
    2 It is very sticky when you are working with it, when it has dried, not sticky anymore.
    3 Braiding with the braidmilk in your hair is stiffer, not as slippery as without (on my hairtype).
    4 Less frizz? I don't see the difference.
    5 More shine? I don't really see much difference.
    6 Better grip/hold? I haven't noticed any difference in my bun slipping loose yet.

Here are the pictures:

Without Braidmilk:

With Braidmilk:

Conclusion:
    Fun concept, but makes not much difference on my hair.
    I won't be buying it again. (regular price is 7,99 euros, I got it for 4)
    If I want to use a leave-in on my dry hair, I prefer Elvive Extraordinary Oil Fine Coconut Hairmask/Leave-in.
    (which does have silicones btw)

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

To me it looks a *tiiiny* bit smoother with the milk, but the difference is... well, you'd have to see if you like the product in the end, or not.

Maybe your braidwaves will hang more tightly, you'll have to still wait and see on that.

But at least you had a chance to try it.

I love my styling products, but not everyone is the same, or has the same hair (texture).

Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

So, after abandoning this product, I started using it again, the Braid Milk.
    And I secretly began to love it Great for extra hold in buns and keep flyaways at bay!
    Ofcourse now it is no longer available in the shops here
    Typical!
    After an online search I found 1 store that had leftovers I guess,
    selling them at 2,49 euro instaed of 7,50 per bottle.
    I got 4, which will last me a lifetime haha.
    I never bulkbuy, (very little storageroom!) but this I really like, so...I allowed myself.
    They are good for 12 months AFTER opening, so it will be good as long as they are not opened yet.

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*