Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightblooming's New Selkie Herbal Detangler!!

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Nightblooming's New Selkie Herbal Detangler!!

*Mods, I hope it's ok to post something like this. If not, feel free to delete/lock thread*

Nightblooming is introducing a new herbal detangler!

She's test-driving a new Etsy feature to help with Selkie's production, so check it out! Personally, I love the idea of a natural, herbal, cone-free detangler. Makes life for us non-cone users even better. And plus, I absolutely love the name Selkie!

Check out the blog post here: http://nightbloominggarden.blogspot....ng-sea-of.html

And the shop page here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/233367814/selkie-herbal-detangler-filling-a-sea-of?ref=shop_home_feat_4

Length
    short/knee/knee
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: Nightblooming's New Selkie Herbal Detangler!!

Oh hey! Thanks for making this thread! I was thinking of making a blog post about this but haven't had a chance. I'm pretty excited about this too! It looks like the Selkie Detangler is going to be pretty awesome. More thoughts but can't get them together right now except general epic-ness at the whole idea.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Pity... not my kind of thing. I'm not the target audience let's say for a spray detangler. I like my pumpable leave-in creams.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    16/55/?
    Type
    1b/F/i

Although I don't use a detangler today I really like the idea of Selkie Detangler. I really hope the campain goes well so that it will be available for international customers as well.

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by maria_asa View Post
    Although I don't use a detangler today I really like the idea of Selkie Detangler. I really hope the campain goes well so that it will be available for international customers as well.
    I'm sure it will be available internationally. It's just the Etsy funding thing that has that dumb US-only restriction. Once it's fully funded and all is settled, I have little doubt Selkie will be a regular shop feature.

Somewhere between the 12th century and now
    Length
    Bald/38/FTP
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

It's nearly 50% funded already! I was the 3rd person to plunk my money down--can't resist a new Nightblooming haircare product, and a detangler will be fantastic!
    Lady Frolics in the Sunlight-Dappled Faerie Linn & Del in the OLHK

Length
    ??/27/36+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I'm always looking for a good detangler for the kiddo and haven't found anything that works well yet. And I prefer natural. Excited to try this!

Length
    27 in/27 in/33 in
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Thanks for posting this, I might not have been aware of it otherwise. I have been on a quest for a good de tangler. I try to stay away from cones but my hair loves them-at first but then it is build up city and I swear they make me break out. I am excited to try this. keeping my fingers crossed that it appeases the gods of picky hair. I love crowd funding! What an awesome idea Etsy! Good luck Nightblooming, you have my support. Though maybe luck is not needed, you are already halfway there! Way to go!

Length
    23/32/41
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska98 View Post
    I'm always looking for a good detangler for the kiddo and haven't found anything that works well yet. And I prefer natural. Excited to try this!
    Me too! My hair isn't terribly tangly so I don't need it for myself, but my daughter on the other hand...
    "It must have been the roses, the roses or the ribbons in her long brown hair" -Robert Hunter

Length
    27 in/27 in/33 in
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I keep peeking to watch the numbers creep up. I actually do have a life, really.