Page 410 of 456 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4556

Thread: Microtrimming and Maintaining Club!

Length
    Cl/22/26

Default Re: Microtrimming and Maintaining Club!

Cut one inch and love my hemline again. Looks so much better. I almoust booked the hairdresser for chinlenght chop but changed my mind and talked my husbend into a liitle cutting. He did a good job. Feels so much thicker and full again

Well...only 3 weeks in and I am back

I keep cutting back from TBL to @Hip (? 3x now.... not including this consideration)....after deciding to grow to classic . I should have known better

My silver is super fine and wispy and I have been fighting tangles this past month going past TBL; plus it gets annoying as I like wearing it down at times.

I will did a trim this week and will resume monthly racer hair dustings, along with quarterly hemline maintenance as before
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; September 19th, 2019 at 11:04 AM.

Welcome back Groovy Granny!

I did a small trim today, a bit more in the front, where there's more damage, than in the back. Hair still just past hip length.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryFrizz View Post
    Welcome back Groovy Granny!

I did a small trim today, a bit more in the front, where there's more damage, than in the back. Hair still just past hip length.
    Thank you

I did trim back to @Hip on Monday and it feels great ~ no tangling now, thick hemline

Next month any racers hair will be dusted as needed.
    My next hemline maintenance will be in December, and I will stay @Hip going forward
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; September 19th, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

I was tempted to cut back to waist and realized it is possibly an emotional issue triggered by stress ...and something I can control?

Anyway....I will ditch the dustings and just do quarterly hemline maintenance to get away from the hemline/trim fixation...and I will stay between HIP & TBL

I dusted yesterday ....and will not touch my again until @ DEC 21 for the Winter Solstice (only if needed), and then quarterly from there as the Seasons change
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; October 14th, 2019 at 09:45 AM.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I snipped off 2cm last Sunday (wash day, before the wash after detangling), so about an inch. Last cut was August 19th, so it grew a fair amount! I swear ever since I started to maintain my classic length it just *GROWS* like MAD! OMG it's not normal.

I used Feye's. I will do a compact cut (layered cut) in December/January, and again June/July. It is great to maintain this way. Love it.

And I love this length! Still do. No urge to cut shorter at all. I love this!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Hi everyone I just went to hairdresser and decided to stop having haircuts all together!

wrong thread
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; October 15th, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

Length
    CBL/32"/32"
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii

It's already been nearly 3 months since my last trim

I thought my weird growth spurt from earlier this year was over but I measured and seem to have grown 2 inches in 3 months, so not quite back to the usual... Why is hair always so contrary??

I think I'm going to try for a 3" trim this time, I really miss my hair being just a bit above my elbows.

eta: I did it! It ended up being 4" off. So light and swishy now
    Last edited by Rowdy; October 14th, 2019 at 06:22 PM.
    *Last box dye - 12/2013, Last highlights - 05/2014, Dyed hair gone! - 11/2018 * Goldwell Kerasilk! - 09/16, 04/17, 08/17, 06/18*

Length
    CBL/MBL/Waist

Am I still micro-trimming if I got a hairdresser to do it?

I realised I've been trimming wonky, so I got brave and went to a hairdresser today, its an organic salon that promotes healthy hair rather than coloured hair, so I gave it a go.

He did a really good job and only took 1.5cm, I made another appointment for February where I'll get another 1cm trim.

It looks really nice, I'm happy with it, and he didn't scalp me!