Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
Sometimes things just slip out especially with transactions between people. It's almost inevitable.

I also have this when newbies post health threads in the mane forum and things like that. Often you just see the title and are "blissfully" unaware that it is on a public forum they posted. Mistakes are often faster made than you think!
People use the forum in different ways. I access the individual boards via their links from the forum 'home' page, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. You're of course not the only one to just look at the new posts (I think I've seen you mention that before?) But if you're concerned about personal info, a quick glance to the top of the page will tell you exactly where you're posting. People absolutely have a right to be cautious about posting more personal stuff but really the onus is on each of us to exercise that caution. Yes it's easy to make mistakes, but this type of mistake is easily prevented - and posts can of course easily be edited if need be

Edit: and the newbies posting those threads in the mane forum obviously don't have a problem with them being public, otherwise they wouldn't start them