Page 2372 of 2498 FirstFirst ... 1372187222722322236223702371237223732374238224222472 ... LastLast
Results 23,711 to 23,720 of 24973

Thread: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Length
    32/42/44
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: The Salt & Pepper Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    Still a blessing, cathair. A few shades whiter sounds lovely! Sheds are no fun, I am well aware.
    Agree, I do like the colour

I had a slightly weird moment recently. Someone didn't believe me that my hair was originally dark, thought it was dark blonde, because it is so much lighter now.

Has that ever happened to any of you? How did you feel about it?

Grew from shoulder to thumb length in 7 years without trims. Now maintaining.
    There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very, very good. But when she was bad she was horrid.

Oh my goodness, I had to do a double take to make sure that you aren't my mother! She's growing out her dye and only has a couple of inches left at the end, and she has nearly the same greying pattern as you do.

I've been browsing this thread (it is insaaanely long) because my hair has been getting more and more silver in it. It's a darkish honey-gold-blonde so those spots, for now, mostly look like very light blonde streaks. But in not very long I'll have gold-and-silver hair rather than just gold. Greying early runs in the family, and I just don't love the look of colored hair. So...I'm hopping on board as a baby renegray.

Many years ago I used to "play d&d" and my character had gold and silver hair. It is ironic. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    Oh my goodness, I had to do a double take to make sure that you aren't my mother! She's growing out her dye and only has a couple of inches left at the end, and she has nearly the same greying pattern as you do.

I've been browsing this thread (it is insaaanely long) because my hair has been getting more and more silver in it. It's a darkish honey-gold-blonde so those spots, for now, mostly look like very light blonde streaks. But in not very long I'll have gold-and-silver hair rather than just gold. Greying early runs in the family, and I just don't love the look of colored hair. So...I'm hopping on board as a baby renegray.

Many years ago I used to "play d&d" and my character had gold and silver hair. It is ironic. 🤣
    That was supposed to be a reply to luluj's picture. Sorry, still getting used to the forum.

Hello ladies

It has been a while (@6 weeks) since I last popped in....my DH is very ill and will have open heart surgery in a couple of weeks.

Things have been so stressful/busy, that all I can do is what needs to be done then fall in to bed to face the morrow.

I do pop in to lurk when I need to unwind even if I cannot post ....you are often in my thoughts

After a quick peek through....you all look amazing .....happy growing

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post

Many years ago I used to "play d&d" and my character had gold and silver hair. It is ironic. ��
    Look at Sarahlabyrinth's progress. She's past knee (ankle?) right now and also grew out first dye and then her actual color, which is blonde I think. Her transition went so smooth it is so inspiring.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Pixie/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    Hello ladies

It has been a while (@6 weeks) since I last popped in....my DH is very ill and will have open heart surgery in a couple of weeks.

Things have been so stressful/busy, that all I can do is what needs to be done then fall in to bed to face the morrow.

I do pop in to lurk when I need to unwind even if I cannot post ....you are often in my thoughts

Hugs and prayers GG, I'm praying for all to go well.
    While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. ~~~ 30" 01/01/18~~~34" 01/01/2019~~~37" 01/01/2020

Groovy Granny I wish you, your husband and your family very strength to get through this. I hope the operation goes well and recovery is as smooth as possible

I had noticed your absence, the forum is always a brighter place with you in it. I hope you will be able to enjoy it fully again soon but of course family priorities mean that is not always possible.

Quote Originally Posted by vpatt View Post
    Hugs and prayers GG, I'm praying for all to go well.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    Groovy Granny I wish you, your husband and your family very strength to get through this. I hope the operation goes well and recovery is as smooth as possible

I had noticed your absence, the forum is always a brighter place with you in it. I hope you will be able to enjoy it fully again soon but of course family priorities mean that is not always possible.
    Awww....you are very sweet (you made my day...month lol).....thank you

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    Hello ladies

Glad to see you around, GG! I must admit, I noticed your absence and was a bit worried if you were okay. Sending positive thoughts your way, all the best to your husband!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links