Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Correct me if I’m wrong?

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Correct me if I’m wrong?

Sometimes new members post like 20 posts all over the forum saying "just trying to reach 25 posts". Those are annoying for everyone and are not quality posts.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Sometimes new members post like 20 posts all over the forum saying "just trying to reach 25 posts". Those are annoying for everyone and are not quality posts.
    OMG yeah! It's been a while though since I saw any like that. Maybe I'm not paying attention that closely, that could be it!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    OMG yeah! It's been a while though since I saw any like that. Maybe I'm not paying attention that closely, that could be it!
    It's been a little while. Whenever I see it, I try to tell them that it's meaningless as soon as I can, to stop it.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I did not come up with the term "quality posts", though. It's a general accepted term here.
    Haha, no worries, lapushka. I knew when you put quotes around it, that it wasn’t your words. It’s all good. One person’s “quality” is another person’s “trash”. Just saying.

But yes, your further clarifications make sense. Frankly post counts mean nothing to me...but it’s nice to now be free to access my own settings.
    Last edited by Whirly Girly; April 3rd, 2021 at 08:18 PM.

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

I prefer quaility posts myself. *preens*

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    I prefer quaility posts myself. *preens*

I think “quality”, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder...but I get what people here mean about 25 posts saying nothing but “I agree” and “I don’t agree”. Haha! I ramble so much, I could never be accused of just writing a few words.

Ok so next I need to figure out how to reply with one post, to multiple people at once, using several quotes at a time. Is it just a matter of copying and pasting?

Also, I used to have this great app I used, to upload pictures directly from my iPad and it would give me a URL so I could post pictures on forums such as these....but I erased the app awhile back and forget what it was now. It was so simple and easy. I will look into it tonight.

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Whirly Girly View Post
    I think “quality”, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder...but I get what people here mean about 25 posts saying nothing but “I agree” and “I don’t agree”. Haha! I ramble so much, I could never be accused of just writing a few words.

Ok so next I need to figure out how to reply with one post, to multiple people at once, using several quotes at a time. Is it just a matter of copying and pasting?

Also, I used to have this great app I used, to upload pictures directly from my iPad and it would give me a URL so I could post pictures on forums such as these....but I erased the app awhile back and forget what it was now. It was so simple and easy. I will look into it tonight.
    I was making a bird joke. I have even trained my phone's autocorrect to use quaility now

Multiquote instructions and practice here: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ad.php?t=43281

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    I was making a bird joke. I have even trained my phone's autocorrect to use quaility now

Multiquote instructions and practice here: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ad.php?t=43281
    Speaking of birds, I’m gonna do a test to post my very first picture on this site, to see if it works. This is my little parakeet girl named Coconut. Hope this works.

Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

YAY!!! It worked!!

Cool!

Sorry if this is not a “quality” post!

Oh and thank you for pointing out the thread to help with multiquotes, Chromis. I will go look at it now. Cool.

UPDATE: Ok I just looked at the thread Chromis and wow....so easy!!! Thank you so much. I’m a REAL member now!
    Last edited by Whirly Girly; April 3rd, 2021 at 10:05 PM.

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Whirly Girly View Post
    YAY!!! It worked!!

Cool!

Sorry if this is not a “quality” post!

Oh and thank you for pointing out the thread to help with multiquotes, Chromis. I will go look at it now. Cool.

UPDATE: Ok I just looked at the thread Chromis and wow....so easy!!! Thank you so much. I’m a REAL member now!
    There is a test board for posts like this and welcome, you surely are enthusiastic. Any particular reason for the large purple text? It's a bit ... large and purple. Some of us are old ...