Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soap cap on henna

Default Re: Soap cap on henna

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    They are not all the same, there's different potency levels, so aye, I'd suggest reading up on the link that talks about home lightening. My forte is herbal colors, not traditional chemical colors and bleaching, so I'll defer to the experts on this one
    Thank you

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I think I had a few "soap caps" in my lifetime. But... but! I bought a shampoo for this reason. It was a pre-mixed "soap cap" shampoo from a brand I can't recall. I don't know if they still do them. Wait... I'll look for you! Can't find it. Darn. Hard if you can't remember the brand.

But if you never had bleach done, and you want to try this; try it on shed hair first, and collect a pretty hefty ball of it first. The bleach might be too strong, too light, you never know.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I think I had a few "soap caps" in my lifetime. But... but! I bought a shampoo for this reason. It was a pre-mixed "soap cap" shampoo from a brand I can't recall. I don't know if they still do them. Wait... I'll look for you! Can't find it. Darn. Hard if you can't remember the brand.

But if you never had bleach done, and you want to try this; try it on shed hair first, and collect a pretty hefty ball of it first. The bleach might be too strong, too light, you never know.
    Thank you for trying to find the shampoo for me I'll definitely strand test!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Melkharesa, I think (99% sure) it was this brand, something like this, but it was a bottle/shampoo.
    https://www.bol.com/nl/p/poly-blonde...0000005179388/
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/schw...ener/p/697274/
    Last edited by lapushka; November 19th, 2019 at 01:28 AM.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)