Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Introduction

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Newbie Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by LakshmiAura View Post
    It's great to know someone else has started from extremely short hair. How long did it take you to reach your current length?
    More than 12 years, but that's only because I, among other things trimmed away bleach twice.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    1/15/38
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Oh frailty, thy name is bleach!! Haha I'm pretty amazed my poor scalp survived years of bleaching, trimming it all off really seems to be the only way to recover the hair, Olaplex be damned.

It's very cool that you've stuck with it this long, your hair looks positively legendary!!

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Welcome to the forum - LHC is awesome! Enjoy your hair growing journey!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Welcome ��

Length
    3.5”/4”/24”

I've been watching this site for a while now and finally decided to join myself. A few years I had BSL hair, but then my family and I did the "Be Brave and Shave" after my uncle was diagnosed with one of the blood cancers (he is perfectly fine now). Ever since then I've always had short hair. The longest it got after the shave (I went down to a number 1 clipper cut) was shoulder length. I'm a serial Dyer, constantly going between colours. So as a last hurrah I've bleached the ends of my pixie cut and will keep the colour to that (hopefully) my now im putting in actual effort and will power to grow out my hair, We will have to see what curls I can keep with the length.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOwl View Post
    I've been watching this site for a while now and finally decided to join myself. A few years I had BSL hair, but then my family and I did the "Be Brave and Shave" after my uncle was diagnosed with one of the blood cancers (he is perfectly fine now). Ever since then I've always had short hair. The longest it got after the shave (I went down to a number 1 clipper cut) was shoulder length. I'm a serial Dyer, constantly going between colours. So as a last hurrah I've bleached the ends of my pixie cut and will keep the colour to that (hopefully) my now im putting in actual effort and will power to grow out my hair, We will have to see what curls I can keep with the length.
    Welcome! Congratulations on your first post!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LakshmiAura View Post
    Oh frailty, thy name is bleach!! Haha I'm pretty amazed my poor scalp survived years of bleaching, trimming it all off really seems to be the only way to recover the hair, Olaplex be damned.

It's very cool that you've stuck with it this long, your hair looks positively legendary!!
    Thank you! I've learned a lot during these years, like staying away from bleach and chemical dyes

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights