Hi everyone. A friend told me about this site, and I'm looking forward to connecting with knowledgable hair growing people other than on instagram (which I also enjoy)

My hair WAS past my boobs in the beginning of the year, and then I decided to change my hair color closer to my natural color from dark dark brown.
My hair was ruined by bleach in a salon and I had to cut it off to my shoulders. I wish I hadn't cut that much, but now its grown to 15 inches, and is slightly more past my shoulders. I am super sad about my hair length almost daily.
I am not liking the color my hair is, my natural color at the roots is fine, but also just boring. I love brunettes and just shouldn't have lightened my hair at all. But I want my hair to be super healthy too. I just want darker hair back, but I am not sure at all what dye to use. Ive been using a semi permanent from Sallys, but it only lasts like one or two washes.

Thanks to anyone who has any suggestions for a safe nice hair dye. (I've looked into Henna but found some articles saying it is bad for your hair)