Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Garnier Fructis Treats / Hair Food

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Garnier Fruictis Treats/Hairfood

I'm still not fan of those masks (my coconut and honey Kallos hairmasks work way better on my hair, and they are just 2 euros for 1l!), but I like to use the aloe vera as an after wash conditioner on its own

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCLTBLWristClassic!FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I wonder about the macadamia one, though.
    Has anyone here tried that one yet?
    My least favourite of those I've tried.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    That doesn't bode well. I will try this one after my Dove keratin mask is all gone.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I have tried the Macadamia one, so I have probably commented it too. There was probably nothing wrong with the performance, but I really didn't like the smell. And none of them beats the Avocado one.

I found the Avocado shampoo and conditioner for a while ago at Normal and have used them a couple of times now. The shampoo is really mild, probably one of the mildest ones I have ever tried. So it's good for every day use.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    I have tried the Macadamia one, so I have probably commented it too. There was probably nothing wrong with the performance, but I really didn't like the smell. And none of them beats the Avocado one.

I found the Avocado shampoo and conditioner for a while ago at Normal and have used them a couple of times now. The shampoo is really mild, probably one of the mildest ones I have ever tried. So it's good for every day use.
    I did the sniff test on the macadamia one in store, and it wasn't bad to me. The goji one smells rather bad to me, though. So we'll see. Anyway I hope I like it. But I'm sure it is going to get used up just fine.

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

I haven't seen that one around. Mind you, I've only been going to my grocery store and not places that carry more products. I do want to eventually try the conditioners and the aloe mask. But, the conditioners are $10 at my local grocery store and only $6 at Walmart.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

No, I've never tried the macadamia one yet but I am always willing and ready to try different conditioners and masks. But, no one has ever explained what is the difference between the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Food and the Banana Hair Mask? I've been using the Banana Hair Mask for a year now, or for as long as I've joined this thread, and I've been loving it ever since! I was thinking about purchasing 2 jars of the Hair Food for $10 on eBay. Or, I'll just wait and purchase 2 jars of the Hair Mask for $7 at Walmart.

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    No, I've never tried the macadamia one yet but I am always willing and ready to try different conditioners and masks. But, no one has ever explained what is the difference between the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Food and the Banana Hair Mask? I've been using the Banana Hair Mask for a year now, or for as long as I've joined this thread, and I've been loving it ever since! I was thinking about purchasing 2 jars of the Hair Food for $10 on eBay. Or, I'll just wait and purchase 2 jars of the Hair Mask for $7 at Walmart.
    The product is the same but in the US, they're called Treats and in Europe, it's called Hair Food. So Banana Treats and Banana Hair Food are both masks - the same product under a different label.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    The product is the same but in the US, they're called Treats and in Europe, it's called Hair Food. So Banana Treats and Banana Hair Food are both masks - the same product under a different label.
    Ylva, I could be mistaken, but maybe she's talking about the conditioner and the mask?

Kind of hard to figure out...

Dark, could you explain some more?

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Ok, thank you for explaining that more to me. I thought that the product is the same. It's the packaging between the US and Europe are different. Because, I saw the Hair Food on eBay but the container looked the same as the one in the US. Accept, it said, "Hair Food."