Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No-trimming 2019! Second half only!

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: No-trimming 2019! Second half only!

I'm obviously joining this challenge When the first half ends, I'll have gone a year without a trim. I'll trim between the challenges

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/APL/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I am joining!

Length
    28MBL/39TB+/Term
    Type
    1c/F/ii

I did see your reply to me in the other thread, thanks!

I'm glad to see so many people on board and gearing up to grow! Yay!

I'm pretty bummed that I have so many years ahead of me to grow out the damage I did. Patience is so much easier said than done. But I'm going to need to do these no trimming challenges in 6 month increments instead of a full year at a time. It's going to be a good blend of self control, and periodically cutting away the damage. And in the spirit of self control, I'm also only measuring quarterly on solstices and equinoxes instead of each month. It's a daily thing to remind myself to enjoy every stage and don't spend too much time wishing the days away.
    Lady Arimed, Battle-Healer of the Well of Sláine in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    APL/BCL/TBL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

If I can manage to get my hair trimmed by July 5th, I will join this challenge. But it depends if my hair stylist is working during those 5 days, since July 4th is a major US holiday, lots of people take time off during that week.

APL ~
    BSL~ Waist~ Hip ~BCL~ TBL
    Hennahead~Type 1c/M/ii/iii

Length
    Pixie/SL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I’m in! The damage has grown out and the mullet was cut back 3 weeks ago. My layers are almost all at one length now. So with a last little tweak at the beginning of july, I think no trimming for 6 moths is doable at this point. Looking forward to it! It’s so much fun to plan ahead and set goals. And even better to share goals with others

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Liosan View Post
    I’m in! The damage has grown out and the mullet was cut back 3 weeks ago. My layers are almost all at one length now. So with a last little tweak at the beginning of july, I think no trimming for 6 moths is doable at this point. Looking forward to it! It’s so much fun to plan ahead and set goals. And even better to share goals with others
    That's great! Welcome aboard, Liosan! And welcome to the site as well, if I hadn't welcomed you yet.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Neck/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/i

I'm joining this challenge too. I haven't trimmmed my hair since December and am excited for my hair to finally get to APL. I should attain that by the end of this challenge.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyem View Post
    I'm joining this challenge too. I haven't trimmmed my hair since December and am excited for my hair to finally get to APL. I should attain that by the end of this challenge.
    Welcome!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

I’m in!!! I joined the 2019 no trim and the first six months of 2019 no trim. I figure cover all bases. I haven’t had a trim since January 2018 and that was very little. Just to get rid of the mullet-y look from growing out a pixie. My plan is to make it all of 2019 without a trim. If I get desperate I will do between July 1-5! My hair is curly and with what I have learned here I don’t see any splits. Which I’m extremely grateful! Have a great day! 🤗
    I’m finally checking the ONE and only item off my bucket list! Longer hair than a pixie! Now I’m creeping to waist and can’t believe it!!! Growing til I retire...and probably after.... 🤗

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

I think i'll be joining this one as well. Going to plan my summer trim around this challenge. Hoping to reach as close to BSL as possible until the year ends.

ChL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HBL-TBL ........

"When it rains, everything grows..."