Thread: Been away......but now I'm back

Length
    22/26/30
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Been away......but now I'm back

Hello all,
    It's been a really long time. A quick upate on our hair here. The little one is still between classic and knee, it's taking ages because she's growing in height a lot at the moment and her hair growth isn't at the same rate. But, still in lovely condition and she still loves it. Pictures will follow.

As for me, I hit tailbone in September 2015 and in October the same year chopped it all to pixie. Tailbone was always my goal, but with hair that had been colour treated a lot I sacrificed trims for length and so it was tatty, horrid hair. The chop was fantastic and until 3 months ago I was loving the ease of the pixie.....but then I went to help my daughter sort out her bedroom and found all my old hair toys so, yep, we're growing again. So far my longest bits are just skimming my jawline, not bad for 3 months from pixie.

So, it's great to be back, can't wait to speak to you all again, old and new members.

xx

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Been away......but now I'm back

I had a fantastic chop myself fairly recently. Long hair isn't the only thing worth rocking!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleebaby View Post
    Hello all,
    It's been a really long time. A quick upate on our hair here. The little one is still between classic and knee, it's taking ages because she's growing in height a lot at the moment and her hair growth isn't at the same rate. But, still in lovely condition and she still loves it. Pictures will follow.

As for me, I hit tailbone in September 2015 and in October the same year chopped it all to pixie. Tailbone was always my goal, but with hair that had been colour treated a lot I sacrificed trims for length and so it was tatty, horrid hair. The chop was fantastic and until 3 months ago I was loving the ease of the pixie.....but then I went to help my daughter sort out her bedroom and found all my old hair toys so, yep, we're growing again. So far my longest bits are just skimming my jawline, not bad for 3 months from pixie.

So, it's great to be back, can't wait to speak to you all again, old and new members.

xx
    Welcome back

Happy growing

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Welcome back, the both of you! Happy growing, mom!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome back!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights