Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Organicallyanna's Winter Hair Growth Challenge 2019/20

Default Organicallyanna's Winter Hair Growth Challenge 2019/20

Is anyone else on the forum doing Organicallyanna's Winter Hair Growth Challenge? It would be cool to share some thoughts, and of course our progress here

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Organicallyanna's Winter Hair Growth Challenge 2019/20

I don't tend to do challenges like this anymore, but it sounds like a great idea if you're still actively growing out your hair!

Good luck!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I don't tend to do challenges like this anymore, but it sounds like a great idea if you're still actively growing out your hair!

Good luck!
    Thank you! Randomly finding her channel and this challenge is what got me back to LHC and really wanting to grow my hair long

Length
    Chin/APL/Hip
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I'm doing it! I found her channel a while ago but this is the first challenge I'm participating in.

Quote Originally Posted by M-I View Post
    I'm doing it! I found her channel a while ago but this is the first challenge I'm participating in.
    YES!

Cool! Have you done a rinse yet? I haven't gotten around to buy apple cider vinegar yet. The last time I bought it, it stood in my fridge for two years and I only used it once..

Type
    2b/F/i/ii

This sounds interesting, is it a routine to be followed? I'll look it up now...

Edit: count me in I think I'll do apple cider rinse once every 2 weeks though, as my hair is dry. I might alternate between that and a green tea rinse, actually. I don't do rinses as often as I used to, so this is a good challenge.
    Last edited by AmberWillow; December 9th, 2019 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillow View Post
    This sounds interesting, is it a routine to be followed? I'll look it up now...

Edit: count me in I think I'll do apple cider rinse once every 2 weeks though, as my hair is dry. I might alternate between that and a green tea rinse, actually. I don't do rinses as often as I used to, so this is a good challenge.
    Nice!! I think she'll change up the rinses from month to month, so acv is only month 1. Haven't got around to doing it yet, but I've completed the inversion method for month 1, and prescribed myself a capillary schedule.

Length
    24.5/38.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

I’m doing it too i love her challenges

Quote Originally Posted by amiraaah View Post
    I’m doing it too i love her challenges
    Hurray! I thought I was alone here for a minute. Have you done the previous ones? What were your results?

Length
    24.5/38.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

I have done one of the previous ones. My hair usually grows roughly 1.25 cm per month but when i did the challenge it grew about 1.5 (not a lot but still),It helped me in the microtrimming. I will not be doing the ACV rinse though. It doesn’t work well with my hair. I prefer the rosemary and the rice water rinses, they are amazing!