Great Bat! Cuticle sealer sounds really interesting, might be something for me, I need to check it.
Åh, I love freebies

I use all possible products, drugstore, salon, herbal and I like to test new products...

So these are my professional products, at least I think they are. Sorry if I have posted something that's not.

- Redken: All soft shampoo: It's really nice and have luxurious feeling. It has dimethicone as a third ingredient(!) and my hair usually just don't like coney shampoos (though I can and need to have them in other products) but this is totally fine. I still use it mostly for lengths, but my scalp really doesn't mind.

- Redken: All soft conditioner: I actually used this up recently, but I think I mention it anyway. I had the mask too. This was very hard to get out of the bottle, seriously! Otherwise this and the mask were ok products, but nothing more.

- Redken: extreme CAT-treatment: I use this occasionally. My hair seems to benefit of protein, so it's handy to have.

- Redken: Extreme Anti-snap leave-in: I like this one so much! I was without it a while and I really missed it. Works great in both wet and dry hair/ direct after wash or between washes.

- Redken: All soft argan-6 oil: The first ever coney serum that actually works for me. Impossible to overdose.

- Redken: All Soft Mega Mask: I saw some reviews saying it was too heavy, why I bought it. Well, it's not too heavy. I was expecting more.

- Redken: Frizz Dismiss Conditioner: Wow, this stuff is magic! Might be the best conditioner ever. Rich and detangling and little goes a long way, which usually is not the case with my conditioning products. But pretty hard to get out of the bottle... I'm curious about this line.

- Matrix: Shine Rinse Lamellar Treatment: My first product of that kind. Makes a real difference, I'm really pleased. And I need so little. But that tiny cap is just a bad joke, it's not fun!

- Joico: Moisture Recovery shampoo
- Joico: Moisture Recovery conditioner: These 2 are huge bottles I have had since the end of 2018 and they are just bit boring. Not bad, but nothing to rave about. All my drugstore products do the same thing.

- Joico: K-Pak clarifying shampoo: This is harsh! I use it very rarely. But the smell, it's fantastic. Probably the best smelling hair product I ever have had. Do you know if they have any other products with this same smell?

Then I have had those Joico K-pak something deep penetrating protein mask and some hydrating mask and they weren't bad, but they weren't that extraordinary either...

I can't remember what I had from Kerastase, some cleaning condition and something more. I remember that I needed crazy amounts of that stuff...