Page 153 of 170 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1698

Thread: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Default Re: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

I have tried the Pantene Rescue Shots and it left my hair so soft. I have never had such easy to brush hair. It detangled so good. So my question is: is there a full size conditioner of this magic? Are the Rescue Shots the same as the Pro-V Repair & Protect? It would be much cheaper to actually get a bigger conditioner bottle instead of 3 mini versions.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Hey that's great news. I just purchased the rescue shots, and we plan to use one for my mom's hair. It is now covered in flakes from shingles (of the eye no less) and it just needs to be washed but can't be yet. She is going to throw Head & Shoulders at it a couple times so it can do with all the conditioner it can get. Glad it's to my expectations!

To my knowledge the 3 minute miracle repair is as close to that as you can get.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

The Rescue Shot is a separate product. I am about to use it myself and have been researching it. The shampoo set is to be used before from what has been said and after the Shots are used up. Some only do one shot a month others use one weekly. It all depends on When you need it.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercat View Post
    The Rescue Shot is a separate product. I am about to use it myself and have been researching it. The shampoo set is to be used before from what has been said and after the Shots are used up. Some only do one shot a month others use one weekly. It all depends on When you need it.
    I just bought them separately, not with a set (shampoo & conditioner). I had no idea that was an option!

That girl with the hair The-Young-Maid's Avatar
    Length
    ./FTL+/KNEE
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    I have tried the Pantene Rescue Shots and it left my hair so soft. I have never had such easy to brush hair. It detangled so good. So my question is: is there a full size conditioner of this magic? Are the Rescue Shots the same as the Pro-V Repair & Protect? It would be much cheaper to actually get a bigger conditioner bottle instead of 3 mini versions.
    I was wondering the same thing. Like, is this the same formula but with less water? I'll try to compare the ingredients when I get a moment.
    No Trim 2019/20/21 . Use It Up 2019/20/21 . Daily wash w/Sulfates and Cones. Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Years ago I found a photo of the Pantene counter at the mall in the 70s/ early 80s, and I vaguely recall that. I couldn’t find the photo when I was just looking for it, but I saw this Beauty Brains article on the history of the company. Hard to believe it’s been around since 1945:

https://thebeautybrains.com/2015/11/...s-episode-108/

Also, I’m a little late on the turn around, but today I’m going to try the Classic Clean shampoo mentioned a few pages back (not the 2in1). The scent seems to be tweaked slightly, but it doesn’t have that strawberry-infused scent some of the other products in the line were changed to. Also it has a pearly sheen, but it’s not opaque white. I don’t know why I thought it would be, maybe because of the opaque white bottle, and the other products in the line that aren’t in clear bottles (volume shampoo seems to be the only one left, though) seem to be silicone-y. No silicones, hoping for the best and that it’s not heavy..

That girl with the hair The-Young-Maid's Avatar
    Length
    ./FTL+/KNEE
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Okay so heres ingredients...

Rescue Shots:
    water/eau, cetyl alcohol, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine glycerin, stearyl alcohol glutamic acid, fragrance/parfum, benzyl alcohol, citric aci, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, histdine, pantenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, sodium chloride methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

Miracle Rescue Deep Conditioning Hair Mask Treatment:
    water/eau, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, fragrance/parfum, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, histidine, citric acid, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

Daily Moisture Renewal conditioner:
    water, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, disodium edta, histidine, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, yellow 5, methylisothiazolinone, red 33.
    No Trim 2019/20/21 . Use It Up 2019/20/21 . Daily wash w/Sulfates and Cones. Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

^That’s too bad one of the other ones in a larger bottle isn't the same.

Account Closed by Member Request

I so wish we had their essential oils line in Europe. I‘d love to try the mint and the lavender shampoos! But right now I‘m having a good time with their shampoo for greasy hair (called Clean & Balanced here in Germany) and I kind of feel like it’s making me lose less hair than other shampoos.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I so wish we had their essential oils line in Europe. I‘d love to try the mint and the lavender shampoos! But right now I‘m having a good time with their shampoo for greasy hair (called Clean & Balanced here in Germany) and I kind of feel like it’s making me lose less hair than other shampoos.
    Just curious. Do they have the anti-dandruff one in Germany? Here we just have the volume one, the classic one, the silky soft one (green bottle), and then there's the anti-dandruff one. My Lidl does them for a good price! Around the €3 mark.