Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your LHC hair twin?

Length
    NL/SL/MBL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/i/ii

Default Re: Who is your hair twin in the LHC?

Not really any point in trying to explain our hair type to others.

Length
    APL/MBL/CLS/S
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

I think it has to be realised that all sorts of people can post on LHC - you don't know their IRL problems.

So if someone comes across as being somewhat difficult to talk to, or at tims even slightly out of touch with reality, I think the wisest option is leaving them alone, not ganging up on them and bullying them over various threads, like some members decided to do.

I know what they said is not nice, but it is fairly clear that they have some issues going on, and it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCelestina View Post
    I think it has to be realised that all sorts of people can post on LHC - you don't know their IRL problems.

So if someone comes across as being somewhat difficult to talk to, or at tims even slightly out of touch with reality, I think the wisest option is leaving them alone, not ganging up on them and bullying them over various threads, like some members decided to do.

I know what they said is not nice, but it is fairly clear that they have some issues going on, and it should be taken with a grain of salt.
    Thank you so much for saying this. It’s become apparent that the same people continually seem to be “ganging up” on someone that is quite confused and has a difficult time communicating. It’s waste of energy to be so worked up and offended by one person’s apparently out of touch opinions.

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Thank you so much for saying this. It’s become apparent that the same people continually seem to be “ganging up” on someone that is quite confused and has a difficult time communicating. It’s waste of energy to be so worked up and offended by one person’s apparently out of touch opinions.
    That is the most passive/aggressive/backhanded comment I've yet read on here.

Yes, there's definitely some ganging up going on, but at least they're in your face about it and tell Dark exactly what they think. They're not schooling anyone on how to respond while insulting her at the same time.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; March 24th, 2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Mod gray, do not quote

Be the voice for those that can't speak...

Account Closed by Member Request

How am I being insulting?
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; March 24th, 2019 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Mod gray, do not quote

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

I wouldn't call anything that was said ganging up or getting worked up... I (attempted to) take the time to thoroughly explain, and I wasn't explaining only to her. But I think as Honey said, explaining is pointless, because here we are, beating that dead horse. Whatevs.

I don't think that someone being 'out of touch' gives them a free ticket to insult people.
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    How am I being insulting?
    I don't think calling someone confused, and saying they're out of touch to a group of people is not defending. I think it's backhanded.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; March 24th, 2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Mod gray, do not quote

Length
    25.5"/.../Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    I wouldn't call anything that was said ganging up or getting worked up... I (attempted to) take the time to thoroughly explain, and I wasn't explaining only to her. But I think as Honey said, explaining is pointless, because here we are, beating that dead horse. Whatevs.

I don't think that someone being 'out of touch' gives them a free ticket to insult people.
    This entire thread has been sooo derailed.

I understand how some posts get us worked up.. holy hell I've read some bad recommendations that left me going WTF. But no one's gonna change their opinion, so I just step back from threads/posts I find frustrating. Hell, at the end of the day, it doesn't have any effect on my life.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Back OT, guys?

I don't know who my twin is. I do know that I "aspire" to the same length as Ligeia has, but I think her texture is a little more tight than mine is. Mine can be very fuzzy and not as defined. I would not dare call us "twins". Actually, first I'd need more length for that. LOL!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    APL/MBL/CLS/S
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by nycelle View Post
    I don't think calling someone confused, and saying they're out of touch to a group of people is defending. I think it's backhanded.
    Nycelle, I'm very sorry that I had to put it like this, however I genuinely think it's true. Even if it wasn't, I've seen that person get attacked in other threads for way less inflammatory comments, and it's difficult to defend yourself when a bunch of people immediately jumps on whatever you said... and there are even instances in which members have openly poked nasty fun at the poster just to see their reaction.

I mean, you can check the post history and judge for yourself.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; March 24th, 2019 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Mod gray, do not quote