Page 795 of 795 FirstFirst ... 295695745785793794795
Results 7,941 to 7,949 of 7949

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    chin/SL/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda124 View Post
    Ooo! What did you get?
    A bun cage from HPstylstudio and two hairsticks from Orangerium! I need to make a display for all my pretty hair toys so they serve some kind of purpose while my hair grows.

Last edited by Jing; June 14th, 2024 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Images are hard.
    Maybe growing again after years of chin length.

Length
    shldr/mbl/tbl
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

I got some microfiber salon towels to hopefully help me cut down on lint stuck in my hair! I think it's contributing to my tangles, so hopefully they will help

Length
    Chin/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado-Kiwi mask. This one might be a holy grail product for me. It smells good, is sooooo hydrating, and I love the pretty green color.
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Various pretty hairbows, for a euro and some "pennies", so pretty, a couple chiffon ones, so airy and flowy and light; aw man, I haven't felt that exited about hair accessories in a long time. And then I got a summer hat with a kind of "ruffled" edge. Aldi had them on a good price (5.99). Could not pass that up. (Plus, OT, we bought cushioning for our summer bench outside; all set to get out there and enjoy the sunshine). That is, if the bleemin' weather wants to get out of its "fall" tantrums. My goodness. Summer? Well you can go and look for it if you want. Not expecting tropical heat (oh no save me from that), but a nice 22-25°C should be nice! Anyway, my pretty bows...
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/HL/Class
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Various pretty hairbows, for a euro and some "pennies", so pretty, a couple chiffon ones, so airy and flowy and light; aw man, I haven't felt that exited about hair accessories in a long time. And then I got a summer hat with a kind of "ruffled" edge. Aldi had them on a good price (5.99). Could not pass that up. (Plus, OT, we bought cushioning for our summer bench outside; all set to get out there and enjoy the sunshine). That is, if the bleemin' weather wants to get out of its "fall" tantrums. My goodness. Summer? Well you can go and look for it if you want. Not expecting tropical heat (oh no save me from that), but a nice 22-25°C should be nice! Anyway, my pretty bows...
    How wonderful, lapushka, you found all this pretty stuff, yes indeed hair accessories are something that can give so much pleasure.
    As I like to say: „Nothing brings more joy than pretty hair accessories“.
    -I am glad you found them.-
    Regards
    Fiorentina
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

I got Tresemme’s Silky & Smooth conditioner to try. I am on the hunt for my HG conditioner that comes in a big bottle. I loooove HH Hello Hydration, but got tired of the blue coloring splattered everywhere and I can’t get it in the big bottle locally anymore I am working on Loreal Elvive total repair right now, and have a few months to go to use it up! It performs well, but the scent is kind of…chemically? Tresemme smells like butter & jam to me, not sure if my nose is broken

I also got Shea moistures Manuka Honey & Yogurt Mousse to try. I just ran out of the coconut hibiscus one, so I am curious if they perform similarly.
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I got some "plopping hats" from Temu. They are a fleece hat, that you just plop in after styling. My hair was on the very verge of 3a and I'm a wavy girl at heart. They are easy to find, don't cost much (just wait for a flash deal, and sometimes sellers go beneath that price. Just be mindful it's an adult size, there's kids' hats too! Be careful!!! So worth it, and the head massager (with the big shark tooth like silicone nubs) is amazeballs if you have a head full of suds.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

I finally got some more Jojoba oil, can't believe I put it off for so long. It works leagues better than any other basic (aka, non-NB) oils I've tried. Also picked up Giovanni SAS shampoo and conditioner.
    Lady Kaname of the Chaos Realm in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Jing View Post
    A bun cage from HPstylstudio and two hairsticks from Orangerium! I need to make a display for all my pretty hair toys so they serve some kind of purpose while my hair grows.

I just saw this after I posted. Those are GORGEOUS! I especially love the far right.
    Lady Kaname of the Chaos Realm in the Order of the Long Hair Knights