Page 451 of 800 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 7996

Thread: What's your latest hair purchase?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: What's your latest hair purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Food Nourishing hair treatment. I have heard so much good about this mask. I'm very excited to try it this weekend!
    You found it? I actually made you buy it, didn't I? LOL!
    Just blame me if it doesn't work.

Not that it shouldn't because it's awesome. My Herbal Essences Hello Hydration was long my staple, and this does the very same thing without the silicones - I was impressed. I'm kind of sad it's out of my collection. If I get the chance, I'm buying this again!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    You found it? I actually made you buy it, didn't I? LOL!
    Just blame me if it doesn't work.

Not that it shouldn't because it's awesome. My Herbal Essences Hello Hydration was long my staple, and this does the very same thing without the silicones - I was impressed. I'm kind of sad it's out of my collection. If I get the chance, I'm buying this again!
    LOL I'd say I received positive enforcement from you and from reading other comments here I wanted the mask and am hopeful that it will impress me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

It does NOT have argan oil (stains my silver/white) and coconut oil (my hair hates it).

It DOES have almond and olive oil; never tried either.

I have never done a deep treatment/mask and thought I'd pamper myself
    It came today.....smells and feels amazing....and left my hair shiny, silky, tangle free, and smooth with lots of volume.
    It even smoothed my new growth from crown to hemline that is usually a wild curly mass post shampoo

* that was a 5 min mask after clarifying .....with NO ROO or LOC; just a dab of the mask as a leave in and a squirt of Biosilk Lite Serum when mostly dry.

I am so in love I just ordered 2 more jars

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    Omg that mask is awesome! My only qualm was that it seemed to build up very fast on my hair, but if you don't tend to have issues with cones it shouldn't be a problem at all. Enjoy!
    My apologies; I missed your post earlier

Cones are no problem for me but I will keep and eye out and will be clarifying monthly now anyway.

*See my prior post for my review

I have been a user of Sally's infamous GVP Conditioning Balm, ever since I first heard about a lot if curlies raving about it on another forum. So, I noticed that they had started selling the liter size, during a prior visit to Sally's but, I just automatically thought that the ingredients were the same as the original version. However, I was shocked when I found out online, that they had come out with a new re-formulated version of the GVP Conditioning Balm. Because, they have been selling the original version for many years, so I was shocked that they would actually re-formulate it, since most of the reviews for it have always been predominantly positive. So, even though Sally's now sells the liter size of their GVP Cinditioning Balm in-store, it does contain the new formulation, which has glycerin listed as the last ingredient. My hair is not glycerin sensitive, however it is sensitive to crappy products though, so I decided to buy the liter and I got one of the 16 oz. sized bottles of the GVP Conditioning Balm as well, which surprisingly to me contains the original version. However, it is highly likely that the old version will eventually all be phased out, and the new formulation is what will only be sold. For those that are interested in stocking up on the old formula, definitely check with your local Sally's to see if they still have some in stock, okay.

However, I would like to highly stress, that the amount of glycerin in the new formulation is a very tiny amount. So, for those that may be worried over the new formulation having glycerin in it, I wouldn't be scared to try it. Give it a chance and if it doesn't work out for you, then you can always return it back to Sally's for a refund.
    Last edited by Reservechic; March 29th, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
    "To God Be All The Glory"

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

In an attempt to rehabilitate my hair, I went on an (online) shopping spree - nope, still haven't gotten out of the winter blues and gone outside. Anyhow, I bought:

3x Garnier Fructis Legendary Olive Leave-in (they were out of stock for months so I bought all the bottles they had online! I love this leave-in)
    1x Garnier Fructis Treats Papaya (note: this is noticably more expensive than the others, not really sure why but I like it)
    1x Eden Bodyworks Almond and Marshmallow Mask
    1x Shea Moisture JBCO Mask Sample packet
    1x Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Mask Sample Packet
    1x Love Beauty & Planet Rose and Almond Oil

A big jaw clip.
    A flex wet brush.

And FINALLY found at walmart, two jars of Garnier Fructis Treats Banana.

And I'm done buying products forever. Yeesh.
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

Bought the Super Curky Kit from DevaCurl which contains a liter of the No-Poo Devcadence, a liter of the One Condition Decadence, full size SuperCream, and a mini Hi-Shine sample.
    "To God Be All The Glory"

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

L'Oreal Elvital Color-Vive Low shampoo.

Length
    Chin?/FTL/^_^
    Type
    1b/C/ii

Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner/Detangler.
    Nutrafix Keratin Conditioner.
    Cantu Apple Cider Vinegar Root Rinse.

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Suave Coconut conditioner
    Shea Moisture coconut oil conditioner