Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Hairloss Support Thread

Length
    5/4/7
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Hairloss Support Thread

I am searching on how to get my full hair back. I had a thick black hair before, now, it is slowly thinning. I think I have been eating healthy. Probably due to stress? I am looking for a permanent solution without maintenance.

My hair is falling. How can I stop it?

Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

I've got postpartum hair loss. Not sure how long it will last, and I know its not as big a deal as hair loss due to other issues, but I notice it sooo much!
    I've been massaging my scalp, oiling, and doing cassia, so the rest of my hair feels great/ a little fuller, but these bald spots!!!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

It'll get better!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

I sure hope so! With my last baby, I didn't really notice the bald spots because I had bleached my hair to almost platinum-blond so there wasn't as much of a contrast.

I wear my hair down most of the time right now anyways, so I can kinda hide it for now.

Length
    10 in/18 in/30 in
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

I use some of my bioidentical hormone cream and rub it in my thing ng parts .I am on armour thyroid too. I use squeezed onion and garlic in graoeseed oil I even tried curry leaves and fenugreek and licorice tea. Seems to help. I use wild growth oil in my hair at night I'm fighting graying too. I used also Sid cream to rub into scalp. Helps with graying.

Length
    10/21/50
    Type
    3c/4a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by ajanya View Post
    I use some of my bioidentical hormone cream and rub it in my thing ng parts .I am on armour thyroid too. I use squeezed onion and garlic in graoeseed oil I even tried curry leaves and fenugreek and licorice tea. Seems to help. I use wild growth oil in my hair at night I'm fighting graying too. I used also Sid cream to rub into scalp. Helps with graying.
    Not sure if you are still posting. Do you still do these things? Were any (or all) of these successful?

Looking back at pictures from a few years ago my hair used to be thicker. I've noticed my scalp more visible recently. Not sure what it is maybe my hair is just more weighed down from my newish csc routine or my so's liking to grab on to it or other reasons

Length
    Pixie/Hip/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I'm looking for the hair loss thread I used to post on. It was moved and I cannot remember the name of it. But I'm happy to post here...but I realise it's not very current.
    While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. ~~~ 30" 01/01/18~~~34" 01/01/2019~~~37" 01/01/2020

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by vpatt View Post
    I'm looking for the hair loss thread I used to post on. It was moved and I cannot remember the name of it. But I'm happy to post here...but I realise it's not very current.
    Is it this one?
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...d.php?t=126547

I'm guessing not. All I can find is old posts. I'm thinking this is the thread you want, vpatt.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)