Thread: Ma'am are you a robot?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: Ma'am are you a robot?

Hope it's not too late to respond to this... lapushka you said it might be your ad-blocker but you mentioned reloading the website a few times while it was slow,

depending on how quickly you were reloading it, it might just be the website working as intended, giving you the Captcha test to see if you're human. If someone were to try to do something like scrape data or find vulnerabilities then it would also result in too many site requests in a short amount of time... and their methods would then fail such checks. but once you finish your humanity check everything should be ok on your side

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by sofie View Post
    Hope it's not too late to respond to this... lapushka you said it might be your ad-blocker but you mentioned reloading the website a few times while it was slow,

depending on how quickly you were reloading it, it might just be the website working as intended, giving you the Captcha test to see if you're human. If someone were to try to do something like scrape data or find vulnerabilities then it would also result in too many site requests in a short amount of time... and their methods would then fail such checks. but once you finish your humanity check everything should be ok on your side
    The thing is, I have reloaded that fast, in the past, without this issue *ever* happening to me, which is why I started a thread on it in the first place, otherwise there'd be no reason to, right?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    BSL/TBL/Class
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    The thing is, I have reloaded that fast, in the past, without this issue *ever* happening to me, which is why I started a thread on it in the first place, otherwise there'd be no reason to, right?
    I see, that makes sense. Then I don't know, new, more rigorous checks maybe?