Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: L'oréal: Elseve / Elvital / Elvive Products

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I picked up a bottle of the Clay shampoo over the few days the forum was down and have used it twice since. It didn’t really impress me the first time (hair still got greasy) but I think maybe it just needs time. Good news is that it didn’t irritate my scalp at all. Combined with the matching conditioner my hair got so soft! And it smells kind of like old school Pantene shampoo.
    I think in comparison I liked the clay one by "the blends" line by Garnier a tad better, which is why I never picked up a second bottle of the Elsève one (and wow the price on that compared to Garnier). But they kind of performed virtually the same for me. It's a preference thing. I don't even know how that works sometimes. LOL!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I really liked the glossing shampoo, conditioner and serum in the pink bottles, that were available a few years ago, but have since been discontinued.

The purple shampoo I have now, and it’s one of the better purple shampoos that I have tried. It’s silky and spreadable, doesn’t make a huge mess, doesn’t leave that awful coated residue feeling in your hair, and has a fresh perfumey-apple scent. Haven’t tried the conditioner because the ingredients look like they would be too heavy on my hair.

At the moment I also have the Clay Dry Shampoo, which I use to add “grip” when I put my hair up. I picked it up for $1 at the Dollar Tree, so I assume since it’s showing up there, it’s been discontinued? The fresh scent is very nice, and makes me want to try the shampoo & conditioner too at some point (after I use up a few things).

Length
    Neck/APL/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    I really liked the glossing shampoo, conditioner and serum in the pink bottles, that were available a few years ago, but have since been discontinued.

The purple shampoo I have now, and it’s one of the better purple shampoos that I have tried. It’s silky and spreadable, doesn’t make a huge mess, doesn’t leave that awful coated residue feeling in your hair, and has a fresh perfumey-apple scent. Haven’t tried the conditioner because the ingredients look like they would be too heavy on my hair.

At the moment I also have the Clay Dry Shampoo, which I use to add “grip” when I put my hair up. I picked it up for $1 at the Dollar Tree, so I assume since it’s showing up there, it’s been discontinued? The fresh scent is very nice, and makes me want to try the shampoo & conditioner too at some point (after I use up a few things).
    Those light pink bottles were amazing. I loved the light version with a little green label.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by morrigan* View Post
    Those light pink bottles were amazing. I loved the light version with a little green label.
    They were! Out of all the things to discontinue, why those? I can’t imagine the sales could have been that bad?

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

This line?

It seems to still be available in some parts of Europe. Just saw it today

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    This line?

It seems to still be available in some parts of Europe. Just saw it today
    It's been a while since I saw that here though. The color one (red bottle) and total repair (white bottle): totally around. But the pink one is hard to find, for some reason.

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    It's been a while since I saw that here though. The color one (red bottle) and total repair (white bottle): totally around. But the pink one is hard to find, for some reason.
    Maybe they sent all the Belgian batches to Luxembourg

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Maybe they sent all the Belgian batches to Luxembourg
    Imagine all that. Hey, now that I think of this... going to check Kruidvat real quick!

Yep, the shampoo:
    https://www.kruidvat.be/nl/l-oreal-p...ampoo/p/740720
    And the conditioner:
    https://www.kruidvat.be/nl/l-oreal-e...eling/p/740713

They even have (only) the shampoo in 400ml:
    https://www.kruidvat.be/nl/l-oreal-p...mpoo/p/2927863

Must be the shops I shop at.

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Interesting! The picture I took was at Aldi!
    Hip (06.09.24) | Belly Button

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I have the shampoo pisinoe posted. I only bought a few months ago at a store here in the UK so it's definitely still here, although here it's called "Elvive Nutri-Gloss Shine Shampoo with Pearl Powder". It looks like it has different packaging and branding everywhere but it's the same pink "shine shampoo cashmere touch for dull hair". I have to admit I hate the shampoo. My hair gets greasy after 1 day with it. Well, duh, I realise that now, having fine oily hair I shouldn't be using anything that says "shine" on the package!! Wish I could send it to someone that needs it but it's already like half empty. I've been using it to clean stuff instead. I'm still loving the clay shampoo for my hair though, 3 days without washing with it and my hair is not dry at all. Really want to use the matching conditioner but I have like 5 other conditioners to use up boo!