Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Aldi & Lidl products around the world!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Aldi & Lidl products around the world!

I love the CIEN 7 herbs, aka herbal shampoo. It's a pastelly green color. Love it, and yes I would compare to Pantene, my Aqua Light performs about the same! I love this and it comes in a 500ml bottle!

The conditioners that we have aren't brand-copies, necessarily, but I can totally recommend the one for dry, damaged hair. It's nice!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Thanks for replying, Lapushka . I haven't seen that shampoo, but I also didn't bother to look carefully. I've seen just 3 types of shampoos and conditioners (a repairing one for weak hair, one for coloured hair and one for long damaged hair).

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    Thanks for replying, Lapushka . I haven't seen that shampoo, but I also didn't bother to look carefully. I've seen just 3 types of shampoos and conditioners (a repairing one for weak hair, one for coloured hair and one for long damaged hair).
    Sometimes there's multiple shampoos in a box, and there are times where they don't have them all in, for weeks the herbal shampoo was gone in our Lidl, but I *know* it's there, they're just out. So that can happen!

Length
    22/20/30
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I love the CIEN 7 herbs, aka herbal shampoo. It's a pastelly green color. Love it, and yes I would compare to Pantene, my Aqua Light performs about the same! I love this and it comes in a 500ml bottle!

The conditioners that we have aren't brand-copies, necessarily, but I can totally recommend the one for dry, damaged hair. It's nice!

I've tried that one!! I think it's meant to be a copy of those Schwarzkopf shampoos. It does work well for oily hair! I also want to try the the orange bottle from that line, it says fruit/vitamin on the bottle I think and it smells like tropical fruit. Based on the ingriedients I think it shouldn't be too different in performance to the 7 herbs one

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    I've tried that one!! I think it's meant to be a copy of those Schwarzkopf shampoos. It does work well for oily hair! I also want to try the the orange bottle from that line, it says fruit/vitamin on the bottle I think and it smells like tropical fruit. Based on the ingriedients I think it shouldn't be too different in performance to the 7 herbs one
    I think the orange one is for dry hair, so I would not recommend if you're oily. Might be too nourishing.