Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Has anyone tried LUSH for hair?

Length
    CL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Has anyone tried LUSH for hair?

I rediscovered American Cream conditioner and I love it so much! It smells amazing and it last long which I enjoy. It makes my fine hair soft and slippery but not heavy.

I also like the Fairly Traded Honey shampoo. It cleans well but not stripping in my opinion. It contains a lot of flaxseed gel which makes the shampoo thick, soft and gel like.

Length
    9/APL/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I noticed that Lush shampoo bars have changed ingredients! They don't have SLS anymore

So I bought two of them, I have never had success with shampoo bars that are soap based, but I like the idea of using shampoo bars because there is no packaging.
    These now have sodium-coco-sulfate as their cleaning agent.
    Before when they had SLS, they were quite harsh to wash with. Keeping my fingers crossed that I wont be disappointed, but I think the risk is small, I have had such success with shampoos containing sodium-coco-sulfate in the past, and I love the current ingredients of their shampoos. The new one that I bought is "Jason and the Argan oil", looks promising, it has argan oil, glycerine and agar agar. I also bought "Jumping Juniper", in case I need something less moisturizing and more cleaning. Also, yes, I love the smell of Lush products, can't help it

I still wash my hair from time to time with just rye flour, but I like to switch in between and use shampoo to avoid build-up.

Lets see how long this little lump can get. Viva la natural!
    Lady Nemetona, Adept of the Henna Flame in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Still not a lye bar, so no "soap", it still has a (low-end) sulfate, so still a syndet bar, I think.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)