Page 208 of 227 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2265

Thread: Use Up Your Stash challenge!!!

Length
    8/22/28
    Type
    1a/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Use Up Your Stash challenge!!!

I've used up Schwarzkopf bonacure mask and Pantene Conditioner! Only 4 masks, 3 leave in treatments, and 3 shampoo&conditioner pairs left to go!
    2014 - pixie ---- 2015 - bob ---- 2016 - APL ---- 2016 - bob ---- 2018 - BSL ---- 2019 - waist ---- 2019 - hip ---- 2020 - tailbone ---- ???? - ???

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Does it count if I give away some of my stash?

I have a co-worker who recently bleached her hair--color looks great, but the resulting texture and damage, not so much...

I gave her a jar of SM protein treatment, six or seven single-use hair masks, a jar of Pantene Damage-Erasing Balm and a bottle of Fructis Damage Remover conditioner.

I found what works for my hair, but never got around to using/finishing those items. I found it better to bless someone who can get some real use out of them than to keep them in my Happy Home, collecting dust and remaining unused, unwanted or unloved.
    Not Cut, But After Washing, Before Brushing and Bunning...Baby steps!

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I think give away products count too I try to rehome some of the products I have that I doubt I'll ever manage to reuse myself. I'm sure your co-worker was happy to receive some nice products, Jo Ann! And your stash got a little smaller so it's a win-win situation.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I don't know about this thread (I'm not the OP), but in the project use up you have to actually use it up (or state otherwise).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

The OP mentioned swapping to reduce waste and further spending; personally I think giving away falls into a similar spirit - it certainly reduces waste and prevents unnecessary spending for someone else [of course we state what we've done with it anyway, fairly automatically, whether that's using it up, repurposing it, giving it away, or whatever else].

The project use-it-ups are mainly to see what we use up within the timeframe of a year, whereas this thread is more generally about getting through our stash of products/cosmetics. (I hope I remember the outcome of that discussion correctly! )
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Today I gave Phyto Progenium shampoo, Farfalla deep conditioning mask and Varpu Avocado conditioner to my friend and Organic Shop Avocado&Honey hair mask to my sister

I finally finished a never-ending bottle of L'Anza healing smooth balm that my mum gave me ages ago.

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I have this oil leave-in (Klippoteket Argan oil) that I got from my mother maybe three years ago... I love it but can't use much. It's a tiny bottle of 75 ml and I'm half way through. I think it still works fine but maybe I should toss it already

I have managed to use up my stash more effectively now that I'm not constantly buying more stuff. There's still too many products I'm not sure what to do with. I'm also dreaming about many more products...

Type
    3b/3c/F/iii

Yeahh, as weird as it sounds, I keep using up chamomile, mint and nettle teas that are left after my dead grandparents as tooth powder *shrugs*. Takes forever, since tooth powders are hard to use up.
    Cut off tailbone hair to bob <3
    ...and then buzzed my hair off.
    I work here: mobilny dietetyk gliwice

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Just used up Elsève Total Repair and Herbal Essences Coconut Milk conditioners and won't repurchase either.

Will concentrate on using up Nivea Glanz Haarmilk and Pantene Repair conditioners now.
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (14.10.22) | Waist (06.02.23) | Hip (23.03.24) | Belly Button