Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wet brush

Default Re: Wet brush

If you like both the Tangle Teezer and the Wet Brush, TT now has its own version called the TT Wet Detangler: https://www.tangleteezer.com/all-bru...detangler.html. No bobbly bits on the end of the bristles either! Maybe the best of both worlds? It looks like a paddle brush version of the TT with (possibly) slightly longer bristles.

Length
    22/44/50
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Looks like im going to get a wet brush and a tangle teezer and see which I like best

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

I had a Wet Brush and liked it, but I lost a couple of the plastic balls on the tips of the bristles so I got rid of it. I use a wooden brush now. I'm a curly so I don't brush my hair wet but I like to use a brush on it dry before getting in the shower. That said, I used my Wet Brush on wet hair a few times and found it to be gentle enough.

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectoPatronum View Post
    I had a Wet Brush and liked it, but I lost a couple of the plastic balls on the tips of the bristles so I got rid of it. I use a wooden brush now. I'm a curly so I don't brush my hair wet but I like to use a brush on it dry before getting in the shower. That said, I used my Wet Brush on wet hair a few times and found it to be gentle enough.
    Mine's still OK after, I think, more than 2 years of the same Wet brush (dupe even).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles122 View Post
    Ylva did you use it on wet hair? I have 2 spots that are always always always tangled after I wash. Im trying to find something effective and faster than finger detangling, yet still gentle
    Yes, a few times, and it worked fine. Normally I don’t brush my hair wet, though, so it was a special occasion for me.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    APL/TBL/Long
    Type
    2a/M/iii

When I wash my hair I usually use my thick and curly tangle teezer. I have a wet brush too and it is nice but it doesnt detangle quite as well as my TT.

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina Fair View Post
    If you like both the Tangle Teezer and the Wet Brush, TT now has its own version called the TT Wet Detangler: https://www.tangleteezer.com/all-bru...detangler.html. No bobbly bits on the end of the bristles either! Maybe the best of both worlds? It looks like a paddle brush version of the TT with (possibly) slightly longer bristles.
    I HAVE THIS ONE!! It's amazing on my hair! I had a knock-of wet brush before, which was also great but only lasted 6 months and I felt like some hair got stuck in the little balls. I also had a TT compact styler, which lasted me about 2 years. I honestly think the TT wet detangler detangles better for me than the compact styler. It's also more ergonomic, I tended to drop the compact styler because of it's shape and I found the bristles slightly more stiff than the wet detangler. I don't detangle my hair wet, but I'd definitely be more comfortable doing it with the TT wet detangler than a regular brush!

*not sponsored* lol!
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram