Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What conditioner(s) are you using?

Length
    SL/BSL/HL
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Default Re: What conditioner(s) are you using?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a light yet moisturizing conditioner available in the USA? I have quite thin hair which is easily weighed down and becomes completely limp but also can break very easily and I would like something to help strengthen it. Right now it is rather short at shoulder length but I want to keep it looking cute and voluminous while also setting up to grow long!
    Starting Over!
    Cut to just off the shoulders 4/28/18 after a series of slightly shorter cuts.
    I hope to grow out with no dye back to waist or beyond!

Length
    APL/Waist/?
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDucky View Post
    I Googled for these and found Varpu avocado shampoo and conditioner - I wish I could get these in Estonia...
    Yes, there's Varpu that I haven't tried yet. Lifehair's got good products all the way. I'm sorry they've not come to Estonia. I cannot find them in my hometown either, I need to order them online.

APL --- BSL --- MBL --- Waist --- Hip --- TBL --->

Length
    ~bsl/ftip/knee?
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

I've been liking the Macadamia deep repair mask, probably because of the cones, and it is quite expensive, I think I found an alternative in the Renpure Organics biotin conditioner, it gives me just as much slip

Length
    pixie/MBL/???
    Type
    1c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Katsura View Post
    Yes, there's Varpu that I haven't tried yet. Lifehair's got good products all the way. I'm sorry they've not come to Estonia. I cannot find them in my hometown either, I need to order them online.
    Yeah, I guess I'll have to hop on a boat to Helsinki one of these days - I'd really like to try some of their products.

Length
    ~Chin/TBL+/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by wool View Post
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a light yet moisturizing conditioner available in the USA? I have quite thin hair which is easily weighed down and becomes completely limp but also can break very easily and I would like something to help strengthen it. Right now it is rather short at shoulder length but I want to keep it looking cute and voluminous while also setting up to grow long!
    I also have fine hair so I can chime in, for what it is worth! The conditioner that I use actually tends to influence my waviness quite a bit. I’ve found silicone-free to be good for enhancing waves. I have more waves when I use Mineral Fusion volumizing conditioner. It does not give as much slip as the Acure coconut for the chemically damaged portion of my hair, though.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by wool View Post
    The Garnier Whole Blends oat one is one of the lightest ones I have come across in a long time; it hydrates, but it doesn't weigh the hair down.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    13/37/32
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I don't use any. Maybe except for special occasions. I really don't like the slimy, coated feeling of conditioners. It seems my hair is always frizzy whether I used conditioner or not. I guess the secret to smooth hair would be silicone product and/or flat iron, but I don't want to bother. I'd rather just be frizzy.

I have a bottle of Aura cherry bark or something like that stashed in the closet if I want to use any.
    Last edited by sapphire-o; June 27th, 2018 at 04:56 AM.

Length
    40"/40"/none
    Type
    1a/M/ii

The deep conditioner I use once a week is Aussie’s Three Minute Miracle Strong. The conditioner is either Garnier Fructis’s Grow Strong or Triple Nutrition or Damage Eraser.

Length
    35/hip/-
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Lush Retread.
    From Hip to Ankle and now back to Hip again.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

If anyone shops online, this panthenol conditioner from Puritan Pride (Puritan.com) is very good for fine hair, they often have great sales and free shipping offers too: