Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1698

Thread: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Length
    HL/TBL+/TBL+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Let's start an "I love Pantene" thread

Hmmm... I may have the old Sheer Volume as well - I was focusing on the ingredient labels while circumventing a toddler tantrum, so may not have gotten the full picture

If I do have old edition, does that the mean that Sheer Volume and Ice Shine were always the same...??
    ▪daily washing▪monthly trimming▪top-down detangling▪sulfate shampoo down to the ends▪coney conditioner up to the roots▪henna and hibiscus▪worn down and loose on the regular▪

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I don't think they were dissimilar, no. I've always named the volume one in one go with my Aqua Light. I like both very much. I just happen to like the AL that little bit better, but they clean equally well, so, it's not that!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    HL/TBL+/TBL+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I don't think they were dissimilar, no. I've always named the volume one in one go with my Aqua Light. I like both very much. I just happen to like the AL that little bit better, but they clean equally well, so, it's not that!
    Yes, iirc I do remember that Aqua Light was similar but not identical - the Ice Shine did just the tiniest bit better for me in the same way the Aqua Light does the tiniest bit better for you

I had never looked at the Sheer Volume ingredients before though, and those do appear identical to Ice Shine, and the scent is the same too, which is making me wonder... Mind you, an identical ingredient list even listed in the same order can have different proportions, I suppose...
    ▪daily washing▪monthly trimming▪top-down detangling▪sulfate shampoo down to the ends▪coney conditioner up to the roots▪henna and hibiscus▪worn down and loose on the regular▪

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by school of fish View Post
    Hmmm... I may have the old Sheer Volume as well - I was focusing on the ingredient labels while circumventing a toddler tantrum, so may not have gotten the full picture

If I do have old edition, does that the mean that Sheer Volume and Ice Shine were always the same...??
    I have both the Ice Shine and Sheer Volume shampoos in the the old formulas. The America ones in the old formulas/ scents were similar but not exactly the same. The ingredients were similar, but in a slightly different order. Ice Shine also had Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, but Sheer Volume didn't.

Length
    HL/TBL+/TBL+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Aha! Thank you renia22! I have a bottle of Sheer Volume (old formula I'm pretty sure) in my hot little hands - will be trying it tomorrow morning

Length
    CHN/APL/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I've just decided to give Pantene a try. My hair has had a huge switch since I became pregnant this time and none of my usuals were working, so I just decided to go completely different and try Pantene. I picked up a small bottle of the Dream Care Curl collection, I tried to decide between that and the Beautiful lengths. All I could find about the Beautiful lengths was that they donate to charities that make wigs, not necessarily it was any different for longer hair. The curl formula said it was extra conditioning, so I went with it.

I've used it twice, the first time seemed to leave my hair extra "fluffy" compared to usual, but soft and silky. The second time I've had it bunned up since I washed it so....So far I like it though!
    Loving my curls and looking to grow as far as I can go.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by renia22 View Post
    school of fish- was is definitely the new updated Sheer Volume that you saw? The new Sheer Volume was the first one I noticed had that cheap-strawberry Chapstick infused scent, but I notice you're in Canada and I'm in the States, so maybe they didn't do that to the Canadian version? I'm really disappointed too, everyone single one I saw here has that new scent, unless you can get your hands on old stock somewhere
    I thought I was the only one that didn't like the scent. I couldn't quite pin the exact scent but it is definitely what you've described. Yuck!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielleRose View Post
    I thought I was the only one that didn't like the scent. I couldn't quite pin the exact scent but it is definitely what you've described. Yuck!
    What's wrong with a scent like that? I don't get it, I guess.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Renia22 I saw ice shine on walmart.com and it is now under dream care as well and unfortunately a reviewer commented on the fake strawberry scent. :/
    Creeping my way back to Classic

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I used to love Pantene back in the 1990s. Especially, for it's scent. Or, for the way it smelled. I also love how they used to come in 4 versions. Regular, Fine, Permed and Color-Treated, and Damaged. I have never tried out the new Pantene products these days. I also love the, "Beautiful Lengths," line as well.