Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "You do not have permission to access this page"

Type
    2a/C/iii

Default Re: "You do not have permission to access this page"

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick2300 View Post
    OK, I see. But, how I know exactly, how many Quality Posts I have?
    And why, I can't see my own Profile?
    The mods enable access manually.

Don't worry about it. The purpose is to keep out "hair admirers".
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick2300 View Post
    OK, I see. But, how I know exactly, how many Quality Posts I have?
    And why, I can't see my own Profile?
    Well, it helps if you actually make quality posts. Something more than just "wow, your hair looks really pretty" is a start. Our discussions here involve things like tips on hair care, etc.-- that is the reason for this site, not just to look at pictures of each other's hair. The main topic is on growing and maintaining long hair; the off-topic posts are just that-- off-topic side stuff that can be found on any forum. Read around-- what are people posting about? How can you post in kind and contribute to those discussions? What routines and products do you use? What works for you? What solutions do you have to problems others have posted? What questions do you have about how to care for your hair that we might be able to help you with?
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Well, it helps if you actually make quality posts. Something more than just "wow, your hair looks really pretty" is a start. Our discussions here involve things like tips on hair care, etc.-- that is the reason for this site, not just to look at pictures of each other's hair. The main topic is on growing and maintaining long hair; the off-topic posts are just that-- off-topic side stuff that can be found on any forum. Read around-- what are people posting about? How can you post in kind and contribute to those discussions? What routines and products do you use? What works for you? What solutions do you have to problems others have posted? What questions do you have about how to care for your hair that we might be able to help you with?
    You just so eloquently said that; better than I did. LOL
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    And, I'm not sure about this forum, but some forums don't count participation in game threads, or off-topic sections of the site, as posts toward the post count (which means someone can be new and post extensively in an "off topic" section of the forum, and still show a post count of 0.)
    As an extension of what Kat is saying here, the posts in the “New start here!” section of the forum don’t count towards the post count.

Default Try your luck and win!

Spammy spam
    Last edited by TatsuOni; May 17th, 2024 at 07:40 AM. Reason: No spam here!