Thread: New here

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default New here

Hi fist time posting under herbal care
    Since last 2 to 3 Months I am using soapnut shikakai and Amla in herb form for hair washing.
    This time didn't get herb instead got powder form so don't know how to work with them and quantity wise to clean waist length 28" hair with overnight oil treatment.
    As I am new so trying to work with different herbs
    This time got brahmi powder also so want to know how to use it. can we use it as last rinse washing it out.
    Thanks

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: New here

For powder I used about a tea to tablespoon (might be too much, that). Wow actually using the herb? Props to you. Goodness knows I couldn't do it. Powder was all I could do (and it did not work well for me, with my scalp).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Waist/3 ft./6ft.
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: New here

Just to show how herbal washes can vary wildly from person to person: I am 5ýrs.+doing herbal washes, and I ALWAYS make a paste! A little bit runnier than my henna paste, but not by much. I use roughly 5 Tblsp. of sedr,3 of cassia/ senna,1 each of shikakai and reetha. In a BIG mug of chamomile tea placed with honey. Add anything else you fancy. Leave it for at least 30 min. (I usually leave it longer) Rinse, RINSE, RINSE

There's a million ways. If you're hair looks and feels good - you nailed it! Have fun experimenting!