So I've been wondering if anyone here uses or has used Drunk Elephant hair products. I'm a really big fan of them. My hair has been through a lot, I've been bleaching and dying and have gone from level 1 black to platinum more than once. I recently dyed it back to as close to my natural color as I could find. Its not in the worst condition thanks to using Olaplex, but it was a bit dull and frizzy. I wanted to try silicone free products, and these were low pH, fragrance free, and sulfate free, so I picked up the Glossing shampoo, Cocomino conditioner, and the Marula tangle spray. I was really impressed so I tried out the cowash which I loved just as much. They make my hair so shiny and soft and I really feel like the low pH makes a huge difference. I just wish they werent so crazy expensive, but I'll keep purchasing them because Ive noticed my hair has gotten longer and retained every bit of growth since I've been using them in edition to making it shine like silk. Granted my hair is only shoulder length since I had a pixie last year but still, progress is progress.