Hair: I have had either a short haircut or a shaved head for the last 6 years, you name the style I have probably had it cut that way. I had an excellent barber! My hair has been every color you can think of, my favorite color was purple though, until I started getting hives from the dye (I have psoriasis and super sensitive skin).

I started going to my barber less and less (even before the pandemic) because I started thinking about growing my hair back again. I wasn't sure I wanted to because my hair is mostly white with some salt and pepper mixed in and honestly I don't like the white hair on me. I am planning to start using henna again as that never gave me hives. My hair is officially 2 mm long, the last head shave was a week ago. From this point on there will be no shaving just watching the progress, also I was thinking my first official goal length is going to be mullet.

Home: I have 2 kids, my daughter is 22 years old and my son is 10 years old, it's just the 3 of us for now and I so love my life and my little family.

Work: I work for a large hospital, I am first line into the hospital and it has been very stressful lately with coronavirus raging and killing people. I find solace in the fact that at some point in the day one of the patients that call in will say something hilarious on an offhand subject and make me belly laugh which is the positives that I look forward to every day in this grim time.

That's me!