... And your beautiful manes, of course !

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking on the forum for quite a while, but never posted anything until today ! Nice to meet you !

I'd like to grow long beautiful hair, but even though I love taking care of my hair...I've never been able to achieve that long length. Frankly, I've been way too stuborn and kept wearing my hair down ALL THE TIME (except at nightime),
while wearing a backpack EVERYDAY, and -often enough to mention it-kept running with a backpack over my shoulders. Also I've been drying my hair with a towel.
Two nasty habits rewarded by a big amount of splits ends and some well needed cuts.
Last time was last week, and although I am super happy by the way my hair looks right now (HEALTHY !), finally free of all those sneaky split ends...
...I still want to grow them out. But ! This time, I want to do it correctly. And that's why I'm here !

Also, - I can't figure out how to insert an image, but it might be because I'm a newbie- let me give you a little description of my hair : They are fine, but very voluminous and wavy. They hate proteins but love hydratation.