that's a lovely morgan's mane fork. I like how it has color on the tips, too. I also love that butterfly toy DweamGoil got.
the last thing I bought for my hair was a Lady Idun, this morning (lucked out, got a birthday gift for my mom and also logged on just as the first ones came up and liked the color of one of them). Before that, I bought some bentonite clay to try washing my hair with at the health food store and got some burdock oil with nettle which is a staple, and also some aloe vera gel and jamaican black castor.
Within the last month and a half (since August 20th or so) I ordered another lady Idun (my first) and ordered a graydog stick off the TOS swap board. I also got baobab oil to try. so in the last six weeks, I guess I got 3 hairtoys and 6 hair products. But the hairtoys except for the one today were bought before current financial issues and the one today was from a birthday present. And five of the products I use faithfully and they last months. I'm not sure how I like the baobab oil yet and I haven't tried the clay. A bit afraid of that as clay washing is unfamiliar.