Thread: Hi!

Length
    Ear/MBL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/iii

Default Hi!

Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum and this is my first account here.

I've been growing my hair out since 01 January 2020 after having it in a pixie for a few years. I cut it from a misaligned shoulder length mullet to an ear-length blunt cut on that date as a new beginning and have been growing it since then. It is currently just shy of bra-strap length and my first goal is to have it waist length.

I've got very straight type 1a hair which is naturally auburn-red. I started bleaching and dying it when I was 12 with box dyes, bleach, and henna before quitting when I decided to grow it out.

My current routine is to wash it thrice weekly with shampoo+conditioner and to use castor oil before washing it. I brush it fairly rarely to prevent breakage and mostly put it in a bun.

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Hi!

Hi Zhivago - sounds like you have some good progress….. I have gone from chin to an inch or so above bra strap since the start of October 2020. Good luck getting to waist….

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Welcome to the forum! I was watching you go through the forum like a whirlwind and wondering if there would be an introduction. I think I have known one girl in all of my school years with 1a hair, it's pretty but not that common!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Hello welcome!