Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please delete my account

Length
    pixie/BSL/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Exclamation Please delete my account

Hello, Mods. I am aware that I can not have another account on this forum again, and I accept that condition. Please delete my account. Thank you. georgia_peach

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Please delete my account

OMG. Sad to see you go!

Why not leave it open/hanging, so in case you change your mind later you can still come back.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    pixie/BSL/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    OMG. Sad to see you go!

Why not leave it open/hanging, so in case you change your mind later you can still come back.
    Thank you, lapushka. I got a little heated about something but I think you're right. I will just cool off and report my concern to a moderator rather than just bolt.

Mods: Please don't close my account. I will message you to discuss. Thank you.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_peach View Post
    Thank you, lapushka. I got a little heated about something but I think you're right. I will just cool off and report my concern to a moderator rather than just bolt.

Mods: Please don't close my account. I will message you to discuss. Thank you.
    That's so odd, because I can't find a heated discussion.

I'm just glad you're trying to not let it get to you, whatever it is.

It might be more expedient to message mods directly when one wants to close an account, rather than posting on the forum and hoping the mods see it...
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Length
    10/23+/fun

Ha...Kat,

While I think you are contrarian sometimes...

I would hate to see you go...which is what I thought when I saw your post on this thread.

I'm sure my opinion is less than a divining rod here...I truly believe you have a definite opinion of your own that HAS to be heard here to make this site a true melting pot. Hope I haven't spoken out of turn wrt. your comfort level here....but I just like your contributions...
    O.R.
    Profile pic from a couple years ago(ahem)...

Quote Originally Posted by oldrocker View Post
    Ha...Kat,

While I think you are contrarian sometimes...

I would hate to see you go...which is what I thought when I saw your post on this thread.

I'm sure my opinion is less than a divining rod here...I truly believe you have a definite opinion of your own that HAS to be heard here to make this site a true melting pot. Hope I haven't spoken out of turn wrt. your comfort level here....but I just like your contributions...
    O.R.
    I'm not going anywhere and I'm not sure why you would think I am from what I posted. I am pointing out that if someone wants their account deleted, it might be a good idea to message the mods about it directly, since they will be the ones taking the action, rather than doing it in a roundabout way and involving everyone else who can't do anything about it.
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Actually, posting on this board is a good way to get in touch with the mod team since we can all see it. If you PM an individual mod, you run the risk that you've picked a person who happens to be offline this week. (Of course you could get around that by PMing several of us.)

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Or, for those who aren't aware - the report post button is great! It is the exclamation point in a square and that sends a message to all of us. Please don't think of it as a bad thing, it's also a great way to flag down a mod if you misspell a post title or want to add SOLD to something on the swap board. Or let us know about spam or vent or send us a poem. Whatever ya gotta do

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    Or, for those who aren't aware - the report post button is great! It is the exclamation point in a square and that sends a message to all of us. Please don't think of it as a bad thing, it's also a great way to flag down a mod if you misspell a post title or want to add SOLD to something on the swap board. Or let us know about spam or vent or send us a poem. Whatever ya gotta do

No, but seriously, that's so truly sweet.