PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Jane99
November 8th, 2020, 05:05 PM
You can get catnip many places! I planted a plant so I’ve been harvesting from that but you can get catnip in any petstore or the pet isle at Walmart or Target. It would be near the cat toys. You can usually find a big container of it for pretty inexpensive.

Bat
November 9th, 2020, 12:58 AM
Laying in bed listening to Bauhaus while I am doing a hot oil treatment, I'm oiling with Olive, Castor,Jojoba and rosehip oil, with a couple drops of Peppermint, afterwards I'll be washing it out with joico's moisture renewal shampoo and conditioner

Dark40
November 9th, 2020, 10:12 AM
I've just done the LOC method, and I'm leaving it in for the rest of the day until morning, and I will wash it all out in tomorrow morning. I love it when I do this method! My hair always comes looking and feeling amazingly soft, healthy, and shiny!

Dark40
November 9th, 2020, 10:16 AM
You can get catnip many places! I planted a plant so I’ve been harvesting from that but you can get catnip in any petstore or the pet isle at Walmart or Target. It would be near the cat toys. You can usually find a big container of it for pretty inexpensive.

Ok, thanks for the information! I will most definitely try to get some at those places since I don't have anywhere in my yard to plant any. My yard is very small. That's great that the big container of it is pretty inexpensive! Yeah, that's one of the things I was hoping that it wasn't too expensive.

Dark40
November 9th, 2020, 04:05 PM
After letting my hair air dry from the LOC method I applied some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to all of my hair from the roots to the ends, and I'm letting it set in overnight, and I will wash out in the morning. In the morning I will follow up using Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, and as my leave-in I will use Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner and Garnier Fructis Avocado Extract Hair Mask.

Jane99
November 9th, 2020, 08:10 PM
I am trying a hot oil treatment for the first tine. So I heated up about a full teaspoon or two of coconut oil and applied it to my hair. Let it soak in for a couple hours and added a hot towel which was kindof a pain to do so I won’t mess with the towel again in the future. I’ll let it soak in overnight and wash it in the morning. Hopefully it all comes out.

Dark40
November 10th, 2020, 08:46 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Aussie Mega Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, and as my leave-in I sprayed Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. I'm really loving the results of my conditioning and oil treatment I did on yesterday! My hair is so very-well moisturized, soft, shiny, and healthy looking! I'm looking forward to doing another treatment like this one again soon! Now, I'm sitting here letting my hair air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Oil, and blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
November 10th, 2020, 08:50 AM
I am trying a hot oil treatment for the first tine. So I heated up about a full teaspoon or two of coconut oil and applied it to my hair. Let it soak in for a couple hours and added a hot towel which was kindof a pain to do so I won’t mess with the towel again in the future. I’ll let it soak in overnight and wash it in the morning. Hopefully it all comes out.

I do hot oil treatment all of the time! Have been since I was in high school. Or, since I was 14 years old. I never left it on overnight though. The longest I left the oil in was an hour or 2. Then, I washed it out with a sulfate shampoo with only 1 or 2 subsidings or cycles. I think if you do 2 susidings it will all come out.

Jane99
November 10th, 2020, 07:21 PM
It all came out ok!! I covered my hair with conditioner maybe 30 minutes before getting in the shower. I’m sure that helped with getting the oil out and I only needed to shampoo the once. My hair feels nice :). Thanks for the suggestions and I’m glad you have found a way to make it work too :)

Dark40
November 10th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Ok, I'm glad to hear that it al came out ok!! Oh yeah, that was a good thing you did covering your hair with conditioner for 30 minutes before getting in the shower. Oh yeah, I'm sure that helped with getting the oil out and shampooing only once too. I bet your hair does feel nice :). You're welcome for the suggestions and I'm glad I have found a way to make it work too :)

Begemot
November 11th, 2020, 03:30 AM
I made an appointment for my hairdresser. I'm a little nervous about it, even though there's only me and her there in the salon and we both will be wearing masks. I trust my hairdresser but I might end up cancelling if the covid-19 cases keep rising in the area.

Right now I'm doing some S&Ding.

Dark40
November 11th, 2020, 05:26 PM
I made an appointment for my hairdresser. I'm a little nervous about it, even though there's only me and her there in the salon and we both will be wearing masks. I trust my hairdresser but I might end up cancelling if the covid-19 cases keep rising in the area.

Right now I'm doing some S&Ding.

Yes, that's the best thing to do right now. Just curious....why are you going to the hairdresser?

Dark40
November 12th, 2020, 08:30 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed Gentle Treatment's Setting Lotion and a mixture of Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Complex Spray. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

blackgothicdoll
November 12th, 2020, 06:44 PM
It's been drying in braids since yesterday. Hoping it's dry by tomorrow.

Dark40
November 12th, 2020, 08:45 PM
It's been drying in braids since yesterday. Hoping it's dry by tomorrow.

What kind of braids are they? I hope it's dry by tomorrow too. Since it's been drying on yesterday.

Dark40
November 13th, 2020, 08:33 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed a mixture of Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioning Spray, and I applied some Redken Anti-Snap Treatment as well. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry for 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Ylva
November 13th, 2020, 01:58 PM
I massaged my scalp using the scalp scrub by Natura Siberica. Currently, it's still sitting on my scalp (so cooling!) while I wait for my mom to finish sauna'ing so that I can go in.

cat11
November 15th, 2020, 05:40 AM
Yesterday I went in my backyard, used some coconut oil and detangles my hair in the afternoon sun. It felt really nice and sun made my hair warm. It was 56 or so yesterday so not warm but it felt warm in the sun. Felt. Ice to soak up the last of the fall sun.

Then I did a cowash with as I am coconut and followed with garnier papaya hair food and a bit of the aloe hair food on my ends too. Still waiting for it to comepletely dry but it feels nice to far.

Dark40
November 15th, 2020, 09:43 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Dr. Miracles Tingling/Detangling Conditioning Shampoo and Dr. Miracles Tingling Intense Deep Conditioning Treatment. As my leave-in I sprayed a mixture of Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner Spray. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

ioanaxena
November 15th, 2020, 10:19 AM
I'm trying a heatless curling method. Hopefully I'll get some nice waves tomorrow morning.

Lesley8
November 15th, 2020, 03:20 PM
I've just applied coconut oil tonight braided my hair and of to bed, I'll give it a wcc in the morning.
@Ylva your hair looks beautiful

cestlavie
November 16th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Applied Khadi's vitalizing hair oil on my scalp and the Rose Repair oil on the the lengths. I will letting that soak in for an hour.

enting
November 16th, 2020, 04:14 PM
I finally did something for my hair today. I did a bit of a vinegar soak and vinegar rinse in the shower. My hair has been very velcroey. I know it does better with vinegar, but I've been using conditioner instead for a while, I'm not sure why. It's also doing a good thing for my eyes, I think conditioner is giving me blepharitis. My hair was much easier to comb than it has been for a while.

Dark40
November 17th, 2020, 08:53 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo and Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed a mixture of Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion along with Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioning Spray. Now, I'm sitting here letting it airy dry up to 100% dry. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'll blow dry for only 5 minutes.

TatsuOni
November 17th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Combing and brushing it.

blackgothicdoll
November 17th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Sitting with a mix of henna, flaxseed and fenugreek gel in my hair. It came out pretty runny. I'm only going to leave it for a couple hours as I doubt I'll be able to sleep in it without making a mess.

knobbly
November 17th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Guess it’s really winter now, just used my silicone serum for the first time since last winter.

baanoo
November 18th, 2020, 03:49 AM
Sitting with a mix of henna, flaxseed and fenugreek gel in my hair. It came out pretty runny. I'm only going to leave it for a couple hours as I doubt I'll be able to sleep in it without making a mess.
Oohhh I am excited to hear how it turns out!!

cestlavie
November 18th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Another cassia treatment! I also added some amla, brahmi, bhringraj and rose petal powder. Let that sit overnight and used it this morning and let that sit again for two hours. I washed it out with shampoo and conditioner.

Jane99
November 18th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Another cassia treatment! I also added some amla, brahmi, bhringraj and rose petal powder. Let that sit overnight and used it this morning and let that sit again for two hours. I washed it out with shampoo and conditioner.

Hi cestlavie! Do you notice if the brahmi affects the color of your hair? I have some powder I would like to try but am reluctant because I have read it can darken the hair. What’s your experience?

Dark40
November 19th, 2020, 08:31 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo and I conditioned using Clairol Nice N Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss. As my leave-in I sprayed It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment, and now I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 100%. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

cestlavie
November 19th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Hi cestlavie! Do you notice if the brahmi affects the color of your hair? I have some powder I would like to try but am reluctant because I have read it can darken the hair. What’s your experience?

Well, my hair is a very light brown/dark blonde colour and when I use this mixture I don't see a huge difference afterwards. But I think it can darken the hair a bit, more like a light stain. Not a solid dark/brown colour. But after two washings it's gone in my case. This time I let this mixture develop overnight and put it in my hair for two hours. I think when you mix it up with/without other herbs and put it in your hair straight away, let that sit for 30 minutes you should be okay. It depends on how light your hair is though. I also recommend a strand test beforehand just to be safe :)

Ada-banana
November 20th, 2020, 08:00 AM
Put it up and forget about it. Lately my hair is very happy with me. But my haircare is based on a conditioner they stopped producing, and I only have 1,5 bottle left. No idea which conditioner will be a good substitute.

Ylva
November 20th, 2020, 08:34 AM
I did a scalp scrub using the Natura Siberica product for said purpose, and washed my hair. I’m spending the weekend away from home, so I’m hoping that my hair might not get so oily now and I could possibly skip washing my hair while away, but I took hair stuff with me nonetheless just in case.

Thank you kindly, Lesley8! :)

Dark40
November 21st, 2020, 08:57 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using the new Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment. Now, I'm sitting here letting my hair air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

ioanaxena
November 22nd, 2020, 08:26 AM
I used a Garnier conditioner for the first time today and my hair is so smooth and nourished! Now I understand why this brand is so praised around here :).

Dark40
November 22nd, 2020, 08:27 AM
I've just done a water only rinse to my hair and I sprayed some It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and I'm going to apply some Dubar Amla Indian Hair Oil, and blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
November 22nd, 2020, 08:29 AM
I used a Garnier conditioner for the first time today and my hair is so smooth and nourished! Now I understand why this brand is so praised around here :).

Yes, you are definitely right about that! That's why I praise the Garnier hair products and love them all! Which Garnier conditioner did you use?

ioanaxena
November 22nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
Yes, you are definitely right about that! That's why I praise the Garnier hair products and love them all! Which Garnier conditioner did you use?

I used the Garnier Botanic Therapy Coco Milk & Macadamia conditioner. It smells amazing too!

Carrie's hair
November 22nd, 2020, 12:50 PM
Yesterday: massage and rubbing of fenugreek infusion. A bit of coconut oil along the length.
Today: massage in the morning. In the evening, wash your hair with Eubiona (argan) shampoo, length - conditioner bar with protein. I got a sample from a friend. I test.

Dark40
November 22nd, 2020, 02:50 PM
I used the Garnier Botanic Therapy Coco Milk & Macadamia conditioner. It smells amazing too!

Hmmm, ok cool! I don't think I've heard of that one before here is the US. That's because lately I haven't been keeping up with all of the latest hair products. Because, I'm trying to finish using up what i already have in my stash right now before I buy something else new. I bet it does smell amazing! I will definitely check it out though.

Saldana
November 22nd, 2020, 03:33 PM
Right now, I'm sitting with my hair soaking up an interesting combination of bear grease, jojoba oil, rosemary oil, and peppermint oil, prior to getting in the shower for S/C. I'm going to let it soak in a little bit longer....in fact, I just pulled the braid out, and am massaging a bit more of the essential oils blend into my scalp. It feels good.

Pouncequick
November 22nd, 2020, 05:35 PM
I tied a bandana on my head to stop touching it so much. It worked really well and kept my bangs out of my face when cleaning. I used to only do this when cleaning with harsh chemicals but I think I'll start wearing bandanas more often around the house. It keeps my hair out of my face and my hands off my hair/head. Maybe someday I'll upgrade to scarfs.

Dark40
November 23rd, 2020, 10:25 AM
I've just took down my braids, oiled my hair with Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, brushed it, and put it in a ponytail.

C_Bookworm
November 23rd, 2020, 10:29 AM
I've just took down my braids, oiled my hair with Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, brushed it, and put it in a ponytail.

Ohhhh I love that stuff! It smells so good! :inlove:

r0sequartz
November 23rd, 2020, 10:33 AM
I tried fermented rice water mix for the first time then conditioned with the Snowymoon mix that I kept reading about. After drying with a tshirt I put coconut and rosemary in while still wet and its been in pigtail buns ever since. I look forward to seeing how it feels once completely dry!

Dark40
November 23rd, 2020, 10:38 AM
Ohhhh I love that stuff! It smells so good! :inlove:

Ohhhhhhhh, me too! It does smell so good! I also love how it moisturizes your hair, and make it very soft and shiny too! :inlove:
And, the last place I purchased it I bought it for a really cheap price! Like, $4.30 US dollars. Or, $5.00 US dollars! It was an Indian Hair Oils Website but I can't remember what the website link is called. :( That's because I've had the oil for 10 years! :o

C_Bookworm
November 23rd, 2020, 10:55 AM
Ohhhhhhhh, me too! It does smell so good! I also love how it moisturizes your hair, and make it very soft and shiny too! :inlove:
And, the last place I purchased it I bought it for a really cheap price! Like, $4.30 US dollars. Or, $5.00 US dollars! It was an Indian Hair Oils Website but I can't remember what the website link is called. :( That's because I've had the oil for 10 years! :o
Oh that’s awesome! It’s lasted you a long time.

I pick mine up at the local Indian grocery store. About half the time they have the regular Amal oil, and the other half of the time it’s the gold edition. Both very reasonably priced and lovely scents. I’m happy if I can find either one in stock!

Bat
November 23rd, 2020, 02:37 PM
since deciding to keep my hair black I've dyed it twice z so I am back to leaving it alone 2 months this time if I can handle it

Dark40
November 23rd, 2020, 04:07 PM
Oh that’s awesome! It’s lasted you a long time.

I pick mine up at the local Indian grocery store. About half the time they have the regular Amal oil, and the other half of the time it’s the gold edition. Both very reasonably priced and lovely scents. I’m happy if I can find either one in stock!

Awwww, thanks! Yes, it has lasted me a long time. That's because I really wasn't into using that kind of oil back then but i am now!

Oh, ok cool that you picked yours up at the local Indian grocery store. I always knew that you can also find it there as well. Oh yeah, I bet half the time they have the regular Alma oil, and the other half time is the gold edition. Oh, I love the gold edition too! Especially, the Jasmine Oil! Are you referring to the Jasmine Oil! Because, I never knew that they have gold edition. That's great that you can find both of them in stock! Yes, me too! I usually find mine in stock at amazon. It's also usually reasonable priced there as well.

Dark40
November 23rd, 2020, 04:11 PM
since deciding to keep my hair black I've dyed it twice z so I am back to leaving it alone 2 months this time if I can handle it

that's the best thing to do is dye it a color you really like, and leave it alone 2 months this time if you can handle it. You remember i had my hair dyed black starting from the end of last year up to this passed summer. I put it some red highlights. Not with bleach though just with a normal permanent box dye. I got bored and tired of the black. So, now my hair is auburn. I'm trying to dye it a little at a time a very bright red. Like, the henna red.

fiords
November 23rd, 2020, 09:56 PM
I haven't washed for a week, using my bbb until this weekend then I'll wash it for an event.
I use argan oil daily as a gradual oiling method. Through the ends, up the length and finish with scalp massage.
I haven't been brushing much as I'm waiting for a new wooden comb to come in the mail, so I've been using my fingers.
Mostly it's been in a plait but I enjoy wearing it down quite often this last week. I've been doing french double plaits a lot recently as well!
Last time I washed it, I used a coconut oil hot oil treatment. This week I will use the remainder of a lush hair mask called hair doctor, leave in for 1 hour then rinse with a hibiscus/rosehip tea rinse. :)

Bat
November 24th, 2020, 03:39 AM
that's the best thing to do is dye it a color you really like, and leave it alone 2 months this time if you can handle it. You remember i had my hair dyed black starting from the end of last year up to this passed summer. I put it some red highlights. Not with bleach though just with a normal permanent box dye. I got bored and tired of the black. So, now my hair is auburn. I'm trying to dye it a little at a time a very bright red. Like, the henna red.

Red is going to look great!
I always keep going back to black bit I'm only dying half my head I plan to bleach the other side after my semi permanent on that side fades out fully but who knows, I may not want split dye by then!

Dark40
November 24th, 2020, 08:36 AM
I've just shampooed and condition my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangler Spray and Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting my hair air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
November 24th, 2020, 08:41 AM
Red is going to look great!
I always keep going back to black bit I'm only dying half my head I plan to bleach the other side after my semi permanent on that side fades out fully but who knows, I may not want split dye by then!

Awwww, thank you! Yes, I really love red hair naturally or dyed!
Yeah, I always keep going back to dark brown or black too! I also love brunette shades as well! And, who knows by next year I'll probably go back to black myself too. Oh, I bet bleaching the other side after my semi permanent would really look nice. Yeah, that's what I hate about semi permanent dyes they fade so quickly. That's why I like the permanent hair dyes, and since I use box permanent hair dyes I don't use them that often so that I can prevent damage. Yes, you probably don't want to split dye by then!

Swan Maiden
November 24th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Oiled and Bunned until I get a chance to wash it. Also running a humidifier.

shutterpillar
November 24th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Trying to stretch out a wash another day. It's a lot more difficult to do now that I don't have enough hair to put it back in a bun!

Brittny
November 24th, 2020, 05:10 PM
I just ordered my first satin hair bonnet from Amazon! I wear my hair up in a twist bun with hairsticks 24/7 but I think I might try to let my hair breathe at night by wearing it down. My hair will always tangle if I sleep with it down so maybe this soft bonnet will help out! I'm also considering buying a silk pillow - which may also help with sweet dreams! :sleep:

Jane99
November 24th, 2020, 08:49 PM
I love my silk pillowcase!! I don’t really know if it does much for my hair but it is so silky on my face at night. It makes me want silk sheets except they are a million dollars and I have kittens whose claws would destroy million dollar sheets in about 10 seconds flat.

Bat
November 25th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Awwww, thank you! Yes, I really love red hair naturally or dyed!
Yeah, I always keep going back to dark brown or black too! I also love brunette shades as well! And, who knows by next year I'll probably go back to black myself too. Oh, I bet bleaching the other side after my semi permanent would really look nice. Yeah, that's what I hate about semi permanent dyes they fade so quickly. That's why I like the permanent hair dyes, and since I use box permanent hair dyes I don't use them that often so that I can prevent damage. Yes, you probably don't want to split dye by then!

Hopefully not lol but at the same time I like how split dye looks on me

Bat
November 25th, 2020, 06:59 PM
I've oiled my hair with Castor, coconut, sweet almond oil and 2 drops of lemongrass, my black parts got saturated really quickly! So I might just use this combo for my bleached side and use something lighter for the rest of my hair

Flittingsis
November 26th, 2020, 08:03 AM
When my hair gets longer I really dislike getting it wet. I have also been no-poo for many years. I have always struggled with a flaky scalp year round, shampoo or no. I just started to try using honey and I think I love it. I have a 10oz spray bottle that I fill with filtered water then dissolve 1/8 of a teaspoon of honey. I spray this mixture on my scalp and massage it in. Use a horn comb to pull all the sebum and gunk off my scalp and out. Let the damp hair dry. Day 1 after seems to be a little heavy and thick (not sticky though) but by day 2 it is great. No gunk on my scalp and no flakes. I think this also helps with static issues. So thats what I'm doing. Once every week or so.

Dark40
November 26th, 2020, 08:15 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed Man N Tail Detangling Spray and Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
November 26th, 2020, 08:16 AM
Hopefully not lol but at the same time I like how split dye looks on me

Yes, hopefully not is right lol not at the same time. Oh, I bet split dye looks nice on you

Spitfire
November 26th, 2020, 05:59 PM
I just soaked it in henna for 3 hours.
It thanks me greatly! I made sure to clarify before the henna application to ensure no weird staining problems. I've been doing well with it.

blackgothicdoll
November 26th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Just cowashed, put in four braids and went over them with the blow dryer for a bit. Hopefully they are dryish by the morning. Lately my experimenting has been with ways to stretch my hair, without taking 2 days to dry.

Dark40
November 27th, 2020, 08:33 AM
I've just done a water rinse only, and as my leave-in I sprayed Man N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

ioanaxena
November 28th, 2020, 03:32 AM
I oiled my hair and plan to do it weekly this winter.

Feral_
November 28th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Trimmed my fringe. Head massage then BBB.

Dark40
November 28th, 2020, 08:52 AM
I've just shampooed, conditioned, and deep conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. I used deep conditioned with Pantene Pro-V Intensive Moisturizing Mask for 5 minutes. As my leave-in I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

knobbly
November 28th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Oiled my scalp with some infused oil and gave it a nice massage. Later I’ll put it up for bed in an upside down braided bun.

ioanaxena
November 29th, 2020, 12:09 AM
I washed my hair with a new shampoo - my length feels so stiff and it made me shed so many hairs :(. It was so hard to detangle afterwards, even with the WCC method. Guess I’ll have to use this shampoo for other purposes...

Bat
November 29th, 2020, 01:49 AM
Clarified with Joico k-pak then followed it up with the conditioner and the re constructor then let it air dry

Bat
November 29th, 2020, 01:51 AM
I washed my hair with a new shampoo - my length feels so stiff and it made me shed so many hairs :(. It was so hard to detangle afterwards, even with the WCC method. Guess I’ll have to use this shampoo for other purposes... that's so disappointing! It's happened to me a few times, maybe use it as hand soap or body wash instead

Feral_
November 29th, 2020, 02:34 AM
Nowt. It’s still in its sleep braid.

ioanaxena
November 29th, 2020, 03:20 AM
that's so disappointing! It's happened to me a few times, maybe use it as hand soap or body wash instead

Yes, I'll probably use it as a body wash. I'm disappointed because the ingredient list was very promising.

Bat
November 29th, 2020, 05:03 AM
Yes, I'll probably use it as a body wash. I'm disappointed because the ingredient list was very promising.

There may have been some other ingredient your hair didn't as well as the good stuff

Dark40
November 29th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Just did a water rinse only, and I sprayed some leave-in conditioner to soften it up. The leave-ins I sprayed was the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of 3 different leave-in conditioners which is: Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to apply some Dubar Amla Indian Hair Oil. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

knobbly
November 29th, 2020, 10:24 AM
It is washday and now I'm trying to dry my hair completely without touching it so that I can take a hair typing pic since the last time I typed was when my hair was about half the length it is now and it's... so... hard!!! It takes so long to dry! And falls in my face all the time! Arrrggghhhhh.

JUJU568
November 29th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Love the thread and wish you all the luck with healing and lenght for your hair :) ! here is a fresh pick of my hair as a 1st start ! and lets see how it will be in the future, and they are curly in the pick but most the time they are straight so you know ^^https://i.ibb.co/6WDkpHP/20210409-234750-Copie.jpg (https://ibb.co/6WDkpHP)
https://i.ibb.co/ZmD34Z2/20210415-220310.jpg (https://ibb.co/ZmD34Z2)

Jane99
November 29th, 2020, 11:26 AM
You have nice hair Juju!! So much volume and texture!

I was S&Ding this morning in the sunlight. I also found a ton of LINT! And combed it out the best I could. Lint really is the worst. My partner makes fun of me a little bit because it’s starting to be a full on lint war here. The flannel sheets have got to go.

JUJU568
November 29th, 2020, 11:33 AM
@jane99 thx ^^but its annoying sometimes ^^

Feral_
November 29th, 2020, 11:43 AM
Lovely curls, juju568 !

Today should really be wash day but it didn’t need it, even after a run. So I’ve detangled, scalp massaged, a good ol’ BBB session and put some oil on my ends. Hair feels great, so soft and shiny :thumbsup:

Carrie's hair
November 29th, 2020, 02:34 PM
I mixed fenugreek, tulsi and multani mitti clay with water. I applied it for about 10 minutes on the scalp. I rinsed thoroughly and washed my head with Eubiona shampoo.

Edit: I'm also doing a scalp massage.

JUJU568
November 30th, 2020, 05:13 AM
Lovely curls, juju568 !

Today should really be wash day but it didn’t need it, even after a run. So I’ve detangled, scalp massaged, a good ol’ BBB session and put some oil on my ends. Hair feels great, so soft and shiny :thumbsup:

@feral thanks :D ! my sister and her friend are a bit experiencing on my hair these days ahah so its looks really messy will hair being tied up xD ( they have fun doing it lol ..
have a lovely day and also @carrie's hair have a good day :) ! you hair routine looks very constructed :)

Dark40
November 30th, 2020, 09:02 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of: Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for 5 minutes.

Jane99
December 1st, 2020, 07:40 AM
I pre-pooed with coconut oil last night and I have my new batch of conditioner in my hair now to help wash out the oil in the shower. This time my conditioner mix has broccoli seed oil, argan oil, jojoba and a tiny bit of vitamin E, glycerin and honey, plus BTMS and tea and hydrolyzed oat protein and the preservative. The broccoli seed oil and honey are new additions for this batch I’ll rinse it out and use herb shampoo and some more conditioner and then a bit of argan/broccoli seed oil on the ends while it’s damp.

Carrie's hair
December 2nd, 2020, 12:03 PM
15 minutes before washing I put on my head multani mitti clay, tulsi and aritha mixed with water. I rinsed and washed my scalp with a conditioner Ziaja argan & tsubaki (INCI: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Citric Acid).

Edit: JUJU568 thank you very much. Today I saw the comment. Best regards and also have a nice day.

Dark40
December 3rd, 2020, 09:46 AM
I've just shampooed, conditioned, and and deep conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my deep conditioner I used Pantene Pro-V Intensive Moisturizing Mask, and as my leave-in I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, Isoplus Wrap Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
December 4th, 2020, 08:58 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
December 5th, 2020, 09:57 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditoner, and as my leave-in I sprayed the Man N Tail Detangling Spray. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Kat-Rinnè Naido
December 5th, 2020, 12:22 PM
I just lightly oiled my ends and gave my scalp a gentle massage.

blackgothicdoll
December 5th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Exfoliated my scalp and oiled the rest of my hair with vatika coconut oil. Leaving it in all day then washing.

Starbunny
December 5th, 2020, 01:55 PM
I'm stretching my shampoo washes. Still do water on my hair most days for styling (growing out a pixie cut). I'm at about 4 days between washes.

Dark40
December 6th, 2020, 09:26 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner, and as my leave-in I used Man N Tail Detangling Spray, my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner, and my regular Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Kat-Rinnè Naido
December 6th, 2020, 09:33 AM
Giving my hair a generous pre-wash soak.

AnkoThief
December 6th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Oiled my ends and put my hair up into a bun for the night.

Lesley8
December 6th, 2020, 03:10 PM
I've just put advocado oil on my hair and braided it for tonight, wash day tomorrow

Mariekeeee14
December 7th, 2020, 08:20 AM
I washed it today, twice with Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo (it always suds up so nicely second time around). Then I deep conditioned with Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment for 45 minutes. Conditioned with Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner, put in some Curls Blueberry Bliss leave in and brushed it through. Right now it’s drying in a T-shirt. When it’s been out for a while, I’ll put a couple drops of olive oil in my lengths and ends to combat frizz and when it’s completely dry, I’ll brush it and braid it for the night.

Dark40
December 7th, 2020, 08:52 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Potauvert
December 7th, 2020, 08:55 AM
I have put an hydrosol of rosemary on my scalp, do the inversion method and brush my hair for the first (and only) time of the day. I will wait that my scalp airdry to do a braid for the evening and the night.

Kat-Rinnè Naido
December 7th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Just washed my hair. Did a final rinse with aloe vera and water solution. Finished detangling and now off to bed.

ioanaxena
December 9th, 2020, 04:15 AM
Massaged my scalp with castor oil. I know it doesn't promote hair growth, but taking the time to properly oil my scalp feels therapeutic. It's a nice thing to do when you have time to take care of yourself.

I'll wash after aproximately four hours and I'll do a protein mask afterwards - I'm not convinced if my hair likes protein or not so I'll keep trying a few more times.

ExpectoPatronum
December 9th, 2020, 11:22 PM
I gave my hair and scalp a thorough brushing and oiled it with some castor oil. It is now in two English braids. I will wash it tomorrow. I haven't done a good overnight oiling in a long time!

Potauvert
December 10th, 2020, 08:09 AM
I let i airdry after a quick wash. Now I will braid it in a side braid.

Dark40
December 10th, 2020, 08:36 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-in I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry it for 5 minutes.

Feral_
December 10th, 2020, 11:18 AM
I’ve just detangled, done a scalp massage and then BBB’d it.

momof3mary
December 10th, 2020, 02:02 PM
More for my scalp. I mixed peppermint eo in warm water in my spray bottle, shook it up really good and sprayed my scalp all over with it. It feels really cold, tingly, and nice. I'll wash my hair out tonight.

Bat
December 10th, 2020, 06:04 PM
I did a wcc last night with joico- moisture recovery poo, ogx Brazilian Keratin therapy condish and joico moisture recovery condish, today my hair feels soft and fluffy

Dark40
December 10th, 2020, 08:02 PM
I did a wcc last night with joico- moisture recovery poo, ogx Brazilian Keratin therapy condish and joico moisture recovery condish, today my hair feels soft and fluffy

Awwww, I am so happy for you. I also love joico hair products too. Especially, the joico recovery poo and joico moisture recovery condish. I've never tried the Brazillian Karatin therapy condish yet, and I have some in my product stash too. After I use up some other stuff I will give it a try. I also have the Brazillian Karatin Shampoo as well. I've had them both for at last 5 years but like they always say, "If you don't ever open the product it should be okay to use," "It doesn't expire," or get ransid.

cestlavie
December 11th, 2020, 04:41 AM
I'm going to do a cassia treatment again. Mixed some brahmi and bhringraj in it too!

akp
December 11th, 2020, 11:18 PM
I started following the Wavy Girl Method about a week ago after I did my hair typing photos and realized despite thinking my hair was stick straight that I actually have waves! So on top of what I've done the last week (no sulfates, no silicones, only brush with conditioner in wet hair etc), I also did a gelatin treatment and on my gosh! My bleached highlights that have been drying straight curled right up, my hair is bouncy and just much more curly! Beyond excited and it was too easy.

Lesley8
December 12th, 2020, 12:43 AM
First time I've done a scalp wash only, my roots were getting greasy but my length is soft so I thought I'd give it a go, worked brilliantly! Definitely going to do this more often.

GordonMurphella
December 12th, 2020, 04:53 AM
Awwww, I am so happy for you. I also love joico hair products too. Especially, the joico recovery poo and joico moisture recovery condish. I've never tried the Brazillian Karatin therapy condish yet, and I have some in my product stash too. After I use up some other stuff I will give it a try. I also have the Brazillian Karatin Shampoo as well. I've had them both for at last 5 years but like they always say, "If you don't ever open the product it should be okay to use," "It doesn't expire," or get ransid.

Ooh, 5 years seems a little too long, at least imho.

Dark40
December 12th, 2020, 09:42 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Repair&Protect Shampoo, and I deep conditioned using Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. I let it set in my hair or 15 minutes while I bath and do showerly things, and then rinsed it out. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow drying for only 5 minutes.

waff
December 12th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Did a hot oil treatment with DIY growth oil. I added henna to it for extra antiseptic benefits. My scalp needs it, it feels itchy.

I used almond oil on my length.

JasminxCat
December 12th, 2020, 12:15 PM
I blended half a banana, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, an egg, rubbed it all over my hair and scalp, let it sit for 30 minutes then washed it out. Weird but feel it left my hair shiny and soft

momof3mary
December 12th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Peppermint oil/water on my scalp again. I wonder if every other day is overdone. Maybe I should cut down to once a week, hmmm....

Bat
December 12th, 2020, 07:24 PM
I'm not really a fan of ogx by itself but as a secondary conditioner it's not too bad, I want to use up all my stash next year, I have a few masks I won't get again

Dark40
December 12th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Ooh, 5 years seems a little too long, at least imho.

Yes, I know. I really forgot I had the product. Because, I have a HUGE stash to use up.

Dark40
December 12th, 2020, 08:43 PM
I'm not really a fan of ogx by itself but as a secondary conditioner it's not too bad, I want to use up all my stash next year, I have a few masks I won't get again

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of ogx either but it's really not a bad conditioner I agree. I'm like you....I also want to use up my stash next year as well. I'm sad to say I think with as HUGE as my stash is I think it's going to take a hell of a lot longer than a year. I have lots and lots of shampoos, conditioners, and masks to use up as well. What kind of masks do you have to use up that you won't get again?

Bat
December 13th, 2020, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of ogx either but it's really not a bad conditioner I agree. I'm like you....I also want to use up my stash next year as well. I'm sad to say I think with as HUGE as my stash is I think it's going to take a hell of a lot longer than a year. I have lots and lots of shampoos, conditioners, and masks to use up as well. What kind of masks do you have to use up that you won't get again?

A couple of my deep repair masks my hair seems to be feeling nice after I did my WCC wash the other day, and most of my hair foods, (I'll keep getting aloe) I also have 4+ shampoo and conditioners to use,. Also ordered Waterman's and Bondi Boost Growth poo/condish's, though I'm thinking they won't do anything. I honestly think I'll stick with Joico my hair loves that stuff I also got a few
food oils to use up too, I'll probably take a photo of everything I have to use up just to see how much I actually use in a year

tseh
December 13th, 2020, 04:47 AM
Sitting here with SMT in my hair. Used urtekrams Rose conditioner and just remembered why I have it in used in my stash - it leaves my hair so tangly :( I am hoping that end result will be good.

ioanaxena
December 13th, 2020, 08:06 AM
Currently sitting with oil on my roots. I'll use a clarifying shampoo in a few hours.

Dark40
December 13th, 2020, 09:46 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Repair&Protect Shampoo, and I deep conditioned using the ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I let the ORS Replenishing Conditioner sit in my hair for 25 minutes. Then, I rinsed it out. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
December 13th, 2020, 09:54 AM
A couple of my deep repair masks my hair seems to be feeling nice after I did my WCC wash the other day, and most of my hair foods, (I'll keep getting aloe) I also have 4+ shampoo and conditioners to use,. Also ordered Waterman's and Bondi Boost Growth poo/condish's, though I'm thinking they won't do anything. I honestly think I'll stick with Joico my hair loves that stuff I also got a few
food oils to use up too, I'll probably take a photo of everything I have to use up just to see how much I actually use in a year

Oh, ok cool! I also have some deep repair masks to use up as well. Awwww, I'm so glad that since you've done the WCC the other day, it feels much better. Yeah, I do the WCC method sometimes too, and my hair looks and feels a lot happier as appose to just using shampoo and conditioner once. Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about how aloe is good for your hair. I haven't been able to get any though. Well, at least your stash doesn't sound as half as HUGE as mine is :lol: Oh yeah, my hair also loves the Joico products too, and I love that stuff too. Yes, I would to see a photo of your stash what you've use up in a year. I sadly don't have a photo of my stash just yet. But I did create a nice long list of it though.

Dark40
December 15th, 2020, 08:50 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Pantene Pro-V Repair&Protect Shampoo, and I deep conditioned using Queen Helene Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream. I let it sit on my hair for 15 minutes, and then rinsed it all out, and as my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion, Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion, and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and then I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Potauvert
December 15th, 2020, 09:06 AM
I had just did a scalp massage, did a dutch braid and applied aloe vera + jojoba oil on my ends and on the braid

Dark40
December 15th, 2020, 09:14 AM
I had just did a scalp massage, did a dutch braid and applied aloe vera + jojoba oil on my ends and on the braid

Hi...those are my 2 favorite kind of braids too, and I also love to do scalp massages or the inversion method too. BTW, your hair in your profile photo is gorgeous! :) I can't TBL is my goal for next year, and I can't wait until it gets there!

Potauvert
December 15th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Hi...those are my 2 favorite kind of braids too, and I also love to do scalp massages or the inversion method too. BTW, your hair in your profile photo is gorgeous! :) I can't TBL is my goal for next year, and I can't wait until it gets there!

Thank you so much ! I tried the ayurvedic scalp massage and it's so nice, it helps so much to reduce stress, you need to try ! I hope you'll reach TBL next year and I have seen your hair takes 4 or 5 hours to air dry... wooh you're so patient. It takes me 2 or 3 hour maximum and it is so long !

Dark40
December 15th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Thank you so much ! I tried the ayurvedic scalp massage and it's so nice, it helps so much to reduce stress, you need to try ! I hope you'll reach TBL next year and I have seen your hair takes 4 or 5 hours to air dry... wooh you're so patient. It takes me 2 or 3 hour maximum and it is so long !

You're welcome very much ! Ohh, ok cool ! Yes, I've heard a lot about the ayurvedic scalp message on youtube. It's an old Indian remedy. I bet it is very nice, and it helps to reduce stress. I'll do anything to reduce stress. Yes, I will definitely try ! Yes, I have a good feeling I will reach TBL by the end of next year, and yes you've seen right that my hair takes 4 or 5 hours to air dry....wooh yes I am very patient. I don't mind during this quarantining. Yours take less time to air dry because yours is not as thick as mine. Your hair reminds me of a good girlfriend of mine that used to have TBL hair or BCL in high school. Especially, during her graduating year when she gotten it relaxed or straightened some kind of way. When she got it straightened relaxed it did make it fine and it was still thick, and she also had a lot of hair as well, and it was very long like yours ! All I can say that it was soooo beautiful !

Potauvert
December 15th, 2020, 01:28 PM
You're welcome very much ! Ohh, ok cool ! Yes, I've heard a lot about the ayurvedic scalp message on youtube. It's an old Indian remedy. I bet it is very nice, and it helps to reduce stress. I'll do anything to reduce stress. Yes, I will definitely try ! Yes, I have a good feeling I will reach TBL by the end of next year, and yes you've seen right that my hair takes 4 or 5 hours to air dry....wooh yes I am very patient. I don't mind during this quarantining. Yours take less time to air dry because yours is not as thick as mine. Your hair reminds me of a good girlfriend of mine that used to have TBL hair or BCL in high school. Especially, during her graduating year when she gotten it relaxed or straightened some kind of way. When she got it straightened relaxed it did make it fine and it was still thick, and she also had a lot of hair as well, and it was very long like yours ! All I can say that it was soooo beautiful !

Yes I have fine hair compares to you but you seems very patient too and I'm happy to remind you a friend, your description of her hair looks very nice so thank you very much !

Miss.Maly.Mota
December 15th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Hi everyone. I am under the hair dryer on cool air. I put a a mix of peppermint water with ginger essential oil on my scalp with a dropper after showering. My hair got wet so I figured I might as well add a nice treatment to the scalp while it dries. I plan to do this daily after showering. On shampoo or rinse days I have a store bought scalp treatment from Alter Ego, Cren Fresca that I use.

Dark40
December 15th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Yes I have fine hair compares to you but you seems very patient too and I'm happy to remind you a friend, your description of her hair looks very nice so thank you very much !

Oh yes, I'm very patient with mine too. Yes, my friend's hair is very nice just like yours ! You're welcome !

FaeBroom
December 16th, 2020, 06:45 AM
Not washing it... I rub aloe in my roots and only wash my bangs. My bleach damaged lengths are really soaking up coconut oil, I put a little in the lengths almost every day.

ioanaxena
December 16th, 2020, 07:54 AM
Put castor oil on my scalp.

JasminxCat
December 16th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Massaged castor and olive oil on my scalp as I did the inversion method and spread the rest throughout my length

Dark40
December 17th, 2020, 08:56 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Rose Hips Conditioner, and as my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion and Hwaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

FaeBroom
December 17th, 2020, 09:21 AM
Massaged my scalp with my homemade mint-infused oil, now I'm sitting in front of my humidifier.

Potauvert
December 17th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Put aloe vera on my scalp and hair before put differents oils (jojoba, khadi oil, calendula and a few tea tree essential oil) on my scalp and all my hair. Now it is in a loose braid to the nigth.

JasminxCat
December 17th, 2020, 11:35 PM
Argan oil on my length

Potauvert
December 18th, 2020, 02:45 AM
Washed the oils on my hair. Applied some oat cream to the scalp and hair. Rince it out. A last ACV rince. And applied the LOC method on my lengths and ends. Airdry now.

cestlavie
December 18th, 2020, 03:42 AM
I decided to do an oil treatment with Khadi's Rose Repair oil on the lengths and Vitality Grow on the scalp! I gave myself a good scalp massage as well and I'm going to wash it out in about an hour.

Finda
December 18th, 2020, 02:50 PM
I'm having pre wash coconut oil on my lengths. Since the weather change to colder, dryer weather, my ends have looked a bit battered. The oil prewash, followed by CWC makes them super soft again.

Sunfløwers
December 19th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Today I applied fresh aloe vera then argan oil and let that sit for an hour. I washed and conditioned like normal. I am currently applying a tiny bit of argan oil and letting it air dry.

Dark40
December 20th, 2020, 08:52 AM
I've just clarified using Mane N Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo and I deep conditioned with Mane N Tail Moisturizing Conditioner, and as my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion and Hawaiin Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and I'm going to apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Feral_
December 20th, 2020, 12:04 PM
I’m on week 4 of NWSO so it’ll be a scalp massage and brushing with my BBB later.

blackgothicdoll
December 20th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Did a heavy oiling with some sesame oil that I'm trying to use up. Will wash, condition and style for the week this evening.

Jane99
December 20th, 2020, 12:43 PM
S&Ded for hours.

Kat-Rinnè Naido
December 20th, 2020, 01:27 PM
I washed my hair earlier. Now Ihave just, gently detangled and braid it.

ioanaxena
December 21st, 2020, 01:17 AM
Just stood 20 minutes with a very hydrating hair mask. It smells lovely too.

Inazina
December 21st, 2020, 04:17 AM
I just massaged my scalp with Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil for 20 minutes or so. Then I brushed it with my boar bristle brush. Now I'm waiting for it to grow. :D

TatsuOni
December 21st, 2020, 10:14 AM
Letting it air dry.

Carrie's hair
December 21st, 2020, 12:02 PM
I put aloe gel on the ends and linseed oil with lilac. I held an hour. I did a scalp scrub (Oblepikha Siberica), rinsed, washed the scalp with Eubiona shampoo, and applied some Elseve conditioner with clay along the length.

Vairë
December 21st, 2020, 01:00 PM
I've been searching for split ends and later, once I'm finished, I think I'll do some deep conditioning.

ritza
December 21st, 2020, 06:38 PM
Just applied some Ayurvedic hair oil in my scalp & Ayurvedic hair butter on my length..Hair in 9 braids/placed in bun..

Happy Hair Growing!

JasminxCat
December 21st, 2020, 11:28 PM
Inversion method with lots of argan oil on my length

Dark40
December 22nd, 2020, 08:18 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using the Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Balm. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and my mixture of Isoplus Wrap Lotion and Hawaiian Silky Detangling Conditioner. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

JasminxCat
December 22nd, 2020, 04:54 PM
Exfoliated my scalp with brown sugar and olive oil, wrapped it up and let it sit for 2 hours, washed with a clarifying shampoo, then ran plenty of argan oil on my length

My scalp feels like it can finally breathe

momof3mary
December 23rd, 2020, 02:48 PM
Washed with nizoral and let it sit on my scalp for 10 minutes while I finished my shower.

Nox_Inber
December 24th, 2020, 01:38 AM
S&D and applied the last of my NB Triple Moon Anointing Oil.

Dark40
December 24th, 2020, 08:34 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Loreal Evercreme Cleansing Balm, and as my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and also Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 3 or 4 hours, and then I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. Then, I'm going to blow dry it for only 5 minutes.

JasminxCat
December 25th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Did a CWC for the first time today

LillyBlossom
December 26th, 2020, 01:59 PM
I washed my brushes for the first time in 6 months - I know I'm so bad. I'm going to do it once a week from now on

Lesley8
December 26th, 2020, 03:01 PM
I just applied a hair mask neals rosemary and cedarwood really like this, then I shampoo and condition twice, used leave in conditioner and jojoba oil.

JasminxCat
December 26th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Water washed only, conditioned my length, rubbed on argan oil and up into a top bun

blackgothicdoll
December 27th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Chelated, conditioned twice (hydrasource + gf papaya, my favorite combination). Packed with moisture and put in two flat twists/braids.

Wrapped up in a satin scarf for the evening.

Jane99
December 27th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Made some conditioner since I finished the last batch last wash. This time the oil combination is argan, broccoli seed, jojoba, and coconut plus some sunflower that the vitamin E oil is mixed in to.

Bat
December 27th, 2020, 08:41 PM
I clarified yesterday for rid of the sore itchyness I get when I have too much product, now my hair feels poofy

momof3mary
December 27th, 2020, 09:05 PM
I have it clipped up and am ignoring it.

Dark40
December 28th, 2020, 08:17 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Head&Shoulders 2in1 Shampoo/Conditioner for Silky and Smooth Hair and I conditioned using Head&Shoulders Conditioner for Silky and Smooth Hair. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 3 or 4 hours. Then, I'm going to apply a light oil or lotion and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Brittny
December 28th, 2020, 01:15 PM
I just bought Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo because I read a thread on LHC with many recommendations for this clarifying product. My scalp was feeling very oily and had some gunky build-up from my usual Hollywood Olive Cholesterol treatment and Pantene products. I don't normally clarify my hair often because I never felt it was necessary for my hair but I think I may be a changed woman! My scalp feels so clean and hair feels a bit thicker, if that makes sense!

C_Bookworm
December 28th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Step two of a two-step henndigo. Full head this time, just to refresh the length to a nice inky black.

constancev18
December 28th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Detangled a few knots and then put it up again. Twisted under two scarves.

PeonyBlue
December 29th, 2020, 12:41 AM
I got really dusty after moving a load of gravel around the garden, so I decided my hair needed a bit more than water only for the wash. I mixed up a nice herbal tea concoction with a few cubes of frozen flaxseed gel to cool it down, and after a good brushing and a wash with the tea, it felt clean and fresh. A little bit of aloe Garnier hair food for the lengths as a leave in, and we’ll see how it dries (I plopped it in my microfibre turban to dry).

Bat
December 29th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Abused it by bleaching some of it and washed it 3 times, I've slathered on no cut creme. I'll reward it by giving it 3 days before my next wash

Begemot
December 29th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Today I tried Nioxin System 1 Cleanser shampoo (for slightly thinning hair, I'm not experiencing thinning but I was told this is a really nice shampoo and got a sample). Not very gentle for the tresses but I'm loving the fresh feeling in my scalp! The peppermint oil smells so good and after drying my hair is very smooth and feels light. Thinking about buying this product. Trying to take a length pic of my hair in this winter darkness.

FaeBroom
December 29th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Did an ACV rinse and my hair feels really soft. I was considering wearing it down but my roots and overgrown bangs said "nope".

Carrie's hair
December 29th, 2020, 11:53 AM
I oiled my scalp for 30 minutes. I rinsed and applied the Oblepikha Siberica peeling. During this time, I applied a little Floresan conditioner on the ends. I rinsed everything off. I washed the scalp with Eubiona shampoo and applied the second portion of Floresan conditioner to the ends. I rinsed. I applied a silicone serum to wet hair. * I'm 3 days after Cassia

Finda
December 29th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Pre poo coconut oil for my lengths. I'll wash tomorrow.

JasminxCat
December 29th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Massaged olive and castor oil on my scalp then through my length. It's up in a plastic cap covered with a beanie for the next few hours

Ylva
December 30th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Did a scalp scrub using the Natura Siberica scrub. I'd gone 3 days without washing and there were lots of sebum balls, and a tiny bit of flaking at my sideburns, so a proper culling was due. Afterwards, I washed (WCCC + leave-in cream and serum) my hair as usual.

JasminxCat
December 30th, 2020, 06:14 PM
S&D for the first time, sprayed in my new honest company leave in conditioner, ran through some argan oil and put it up in a bun

Bat
December 30th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Tried to flatten my halo of frizz with a Coney hair mask, sadly it did nothing, nothing tames the little bast- I mean hairs

momof3mary
December 30th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Washed and then sprayed my scalp with rooibos tea and also made a cup to drink because I like all tea. It tastes like skullcap.

illicitlizard
December 30th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Letting it dry without touching it. Feels so good to have fresh hair (plus last time I clarified so having that dryness off my scalp is so nice)

Lesley8
December 31st, 2020, 01:09 AM
Washed my hair with a clarifying shampoo and conditioner going to let it air dry then braid it for bed.

Begemot
December 31st, 2020, 06:36 AM
Pre workout and pre-poo leave-in and EVOO before braiding my hair. Then later on: last wash of 2020 :)

curlqueenjadine
December 31st, 2020, 06:41 AM
Benign neglect. It's up in a loose bun, and hasnt been washed in a week so far!

constancev18
January 1st, 2021, 07:05 PM
Massaging my scalp for 5 mins.

ioanaxena
January 2nd, 2021, 12:58 AM
Used my Maria Nila Colour Refresh hair mask in Peach for 3 minutes. It doesn't add any colour to my hair since it's too dark for this pastel colour, but it moisturizes quite well and I love the smell of it.

JasminxCat
January 2nd, 2021, 02:17 AM
Sprayed honest company leave in conditioner, olive oil on my length, and into a braid for the night

scarlettepia
January 2nd, 2021, 02:37 AM
Washed my hair with cold water and now I'm waiting for them to air dry. I'm wearing them in two loose braids because I have noticed damp braiding makes my hair shinier and softer as product absorbs better.

Bat
January 2nd, 2021, 02:52 AM
telling myself that bleaching it in its current state is a bad idea. need to nip bad habits in the bud somehow!

Dark40
January 2nd, 2021, 08:46 AM
I've just relaxed my hair using a relaxer for kids called, "Africa's Best Organics Normal Relaxer Kit For Kids." I also deep conditioned my hair afterwards as well using Africa's Best Organics Hair Nutrition Deep Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Man N Tail Detangling Spray and Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and then I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

aloewurly
January 2nd, 2021, 03:30 PM
I have gotten consistent with my washing routine and techniques and my hair is loving it. Currently air drying after a full wash (CWC, yes sulfates no silicones or MO)

wo
January 2nd, 2021, 04:21 PM
I did a Hask keratin protein treatment today, and my hair is amazing. But I also used a sulfate shampoo before hand, to get the best results, so I don't know which of those two things my hair liked the most. Maybe just both.

blackgothicdoll
January 2nd, 2021, 05:40 PM
Mixed some henna, flaxseed gel and rose powder. Going to see how long I feel like leaving it on this time.

Dark40
January 2nd, 2021, 06:40 PM
I did a Hask keratin protein treatment today, and my hair is amazing. But I also used a sulfate shampoo before hand, to get the best results, so I don't know which of those two things my hair liked the most. Maybe just both.

I always think it's excellent to use a sulfate shampoo to get rid of buildup. Or, cleanse your hair and scalp. Then, do a deep treatment afterwards. I really think you get or see much better results when your hair and scalp are squeaky clean!

wo
January 2nd, 2021, 07:43 PM
I always think it's excellent to use a sulfate shampoo to get rid of buildup. Or, cleanse your hair and scalp. Then, do a deep treatment afterwards. I really think you get or see much better results when your hair and scalp are squeaky clean!

Yeah it was a really great result! I had never shampooed before any kind of deep treatment until now, and I'll definitely stick with that.

JasminxCat
January 2nd, 2021, 10:31 PM
Nizoral shampoo, leave in conditioner and argan oil on my length
Later decided to S&D with a nice pair of shears I borrowed from my in law for 6 hours straight
Olive oil on ends and into a braid for the night

Bat
January 3rd, 2021, 05:20 AM
I'm doing a Castor + Coconut oil treatment (I also added some peppermint) and keep it in over night. I'll possibly wash it out with Waterman's poo/conditioner + Joico k-pak reconstructor when I wake up

Dark40
January 3rd, 2021, 07:55 AM
Yeah it was a really great result! I had never shampooed before any kind of deep treatment until now, and I'll definitely stick with that.

I bet it was a really great result! Yes, I would definitely stick to that too. Especially, if you and your hair likes it.

Bat
January 3rd, 2021, 08:02 AM
I bet it was a really great result! Yes, I would definitely stick to that too. Especially, if you and your hair likes it.

I couldn't sleep with it in so I washed it out, its dripping wet atm I guess we will see! I'm not a big fan of the reconstructor, its looks like vomit in a bottle xD it does smell great though

Dark40
January 3rd, 2021, 08:07 AM
I couldn't sleep with it in so I washed it out, its dripping wet atm I guess we will see! I'm not a big fan of the reconstructor, its looks like vomit in a bottle xD it does smell great though

Yeah, I don't ever sleep with deep treatments in my hair either. I've never liked doing that. I prefer to do it during the day while I'm awake and let it sit in my hair for 5 or 6 hours. Then, I wash it out. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the reconstructor either. I honestly don't think my hair needs that much of a heavy protein treatment anyways. You're right it does look like vomit in a bottle xD but yes the smell is great though you're also right about that

Bat
January 3rd, 2021, 08:35 AM
Yeah, I don't ever sleep with deep treatments in my hair either. I've never liked doing that. I prefer to do it during the day while I'm awake and let it sit in my hair for 5 or 6 hours. Then, I wash it out. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the reconstructor either. I honestly don't think my hair needs that much of a heavy protein treatment anyways. You're right it does look like vomit in a bottle xD but yes the smell is great though you're also right about that

I almost thought it was off and I bought old product, but nope its supposed to be lumpy

Rebel
January 3rd, 2021, 02:32 PM
Organic shampoo with orange and coconut (Sante) with Briogeo Don't despair repair hair mask and organic conditioner with aloe vera from the brand Ekos. Organic dry oil for the ends and I blow dried my hair because I tend to get neck pain, especially during winter.

momof3mary
January 3rd, 2021, 02:34 PM
Just washed with HH Body envy and now I'm leaving it alone.

JasminxCat
January 3rd, 2021, 05:04 PM
Castor and coconut oil on my scalp and length, added olive oil for more saturation on length, left it in a shower cap for 4 hours, CWC, leave in conditioner & argan oil for length. Into a French braid for pretty waves tomorrow

FaeBroom
January 3rd, 2021, 07:18 PM
Semi permanent dyed the bleached ends medium brown 😬 it looks okay, it will wash out in 28 shampoos (which the BF kindly commented "so, it'll last you what, three months?". Is it that obvious that I hate washing my hair ;___; ). I'll henna over it eventually, I want to see how it fades though. So I may dye it again after 28 washes... we'll see. I'll compare in a month or so. Hopefully this will create a more subdued color with the henna and let me ignore my hair until it grows a bit and I can be happier with it.

knobbly
January 3rd, 2021, 07:57 PM
Today was wash day and I used my normal Suave Essentials diluted with warm water on dry hair to wash. I started too late to do a real DC so I faked it by using my DC (Ecoslay Banana Cream) in the shower and covering my hair with a plastic bag while I washed my body. It was up in a turbie for an hour and now I’m drying it off the back of my easy chair after putting in my leave-in cream concoction of Nightblooming Panacea mixed with a few drops of baby oil. Hopefully it will be reasonably dry before bed.

Nox_Inber
January 3rd, 2021, 09:45 PM
Washed my hair as normal and used the NB brown sugar rub before applying conditioner. Applied Selkie detangler.

Dark40
January 4th, 2021, 09:38 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using my mixture of different kind of shampoos. Like, Aussie Mega Moist, Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Length Daily Defense, Head&Shoulders ScalpCare, Clear Hair&Scalp Therapy, and Pantene Pro-V Nuture Fusion Moisture Balance. Then I conditioned using my mixture of different conditioners. Like, Aussie Mega Moist, Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance, Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser, Clear Hair&Scalp and Therapy, Head&Shoulders ScalpCare. As my leave-ins I sprayed Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

lakhesis
January 4th, 2021, 09:55 AM
Deep conditioned with Lorys Duo Chocolate hair mask and a heat cap :)

blackgothicdoll
January 4th, 2021, 11:31 AM
Experimenting with applying oil under my gel instead of on top. Hoping it will create a buffer to prevent dryness from all the protein. Will see what it looks like once it dries Tuesday or Wednesday.

Potauvert
January 4th, 2021, 12:30 PM
I applied aloe and jojoba oil on my lengths and ends. And did two english braid for tonight.

curlqueenjadine
January 4th, 2021, 12:52 PM
I have eaten well for my hair today and have refrained from washing it for a few days now -letting the sebum do its job!

Begemot
January 5th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Lazy S&Ding, I'm finding surprisingly many single strand knots...?? Annoying.

beha
January 5th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Braid the past two days. I never braid or use protective styles :p

I also had my partner trim off the hundred-odd hairs that were longer than the rest, so I have a slightly new hemline and it looks and feels quite neat.

Dark40
January 6th, 2021, 09:17 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Smooth-Lisse Rose Hips Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours, and I'm going to apply some Dubar Amla Indian Hair Oil, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

lakhesis
January 6th, 2021, 11:16 AM
I finally did SMT with a heat cap :)

Potauvert
January 6th, 2021, 11:39 AM
I washed my hair with ghassoul (hope it isthe nam too in english) with rosemary hydrosol and aloe. My hair looks soft and good. I used a conditionner too and now it's prativally dry :)

JasminxCat
January 6th, 2021, 12:12 PM
CWC and leaving it alone

Feral_
January 6th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Nowt. Had a shower and pinned braids up so I didn’t get them wet. Later before bed I’ll take them out to go in my sleep bun.

Jane99
January 6th, 2021, 04:54 PM
My hair was hurting while in my usual bun today even though yesterday was wash day so I think I’ll CO wash tomorrow and see if that helps. I’m feeling pretty greasy too.

PeonyBlue
January 6th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Fringe cut and braid waves.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50808343783_67bcac2039.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kpL3ti)Fringe cut! (https://flic.kr/p/2kpL3ti) by Yesterday- Today (https://www.flickr.com/photos/191184884@N02/), on Flickr

I cut more off my fringe than I did during my last ends trim :) It’s just slightly shorter than I prefer, but it’ll be perfect for when I go back to school next week, and means I won’t have to do it for a little while.

Arciela
January 6th, 2021, 10:05 PM
Just trimmed off the last of my crispy, velcro bleached ends. Hopefully that's the end of it.

Bat
January 6th, 2021, 11:09 PM
I abused it getting split dye done and straightened. I'll have 12 weeks of deep treatments before my next session. I also had a trim luckily I got it done in time to take part in no trims 2021

Dark40
January 7th, 2021, 09:10 AM
I've just co-washed and deep conditioned my hair using Herbal Essence Smooth-Rose Hips Conditioner. I sat under a hooded dryer for 10 minutes. My hair looks and feels so amazing soft, shiny, and healthy! As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and Gentle Treatment Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 4 or 5 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Dabur Amla Indian Hair Oil and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
January 7th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Fringe cut and braid waves.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50808343783_67bcac2039.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kpL3ti)Fringe cut! (https://flic.kr/p/2kpL3ti) by Yesterday- Today (https://www.flickr.com/photos/191184884@N02/), on Flickr

I cut more off my fringe than I did during my last ends trim :) It’s just slightly shorter than I prefer, but it’ll be perfect for when I go back to school next week, and means I won’t have to do it for a little while.

Your hair and fringe looks really nice! :D I also love the waves as well! I also have a fringe too. Many years ago when I would cut my fringe I would cut off too much or too much above the eyebrow too. So, as of these days I have learned to measure it by just above the eyebrow. Or, eyebrow length. No, you won't have to cut your fringe for a long while now! :) I also love the gray hairs too!

ioanaxena
January 7th, 2021, 11:58 PM
Later today I'll try coloring my bleached ends with a deposit dye hair mask :).

PeonyBlue
January 8th, 2021, 12:26 AM
I’m about to try a senna/amla/slippery elm tea rinse...wish me luck (I’ve never used any of these before, so it’s unknown territory).

Mariekeeee14
January 9th, 2021, 03:02 AM
Good luck!

I've got the Innate Life Normal Scalp Treatment in, and some Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment in my ends. I'm leaving that in for about 2 hours, then wash it twice with Giovanni Triple Tea Tree Shampoo, Desert Essence Coconut conditioner as a first C, Giovanni Smooth As Silk conditioner as a second C (cause a little protein), then a citric acid rinse, then Curls Blueberry Leave In (cause a little bit of protein) and brush that through. That's what in my head, let's see if I do that or if I swap something.

cestlavie
January 9th, 2021, 04:42 AM
I decided to do a cassia treatment again. I also threw some amla, bhringraj and brahmi powder in there with distilled water. Applied some coconut oil before so the mud will rinse out easily and protect it from drying out my hair. I will wash it out in 2 hours or so with shampoo and conditioner.

FaeBroom
January 9th, 2021, 07:50 AM
Preparing my first SMT :)

Begemot
January 9th, 2021, 09:29 AM
I washed my hair and then had a nap. Now my hair is sticky and weird, not sure how to fix it... other than wearing it up ha. Detangling first.

Jools69
January 9th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Washed and conditioned my hair. Now letting it air dry.

curlqueenjadine
January 9th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Washed with warm water this morning after wearing a Cantu hair masque overnight. Detangled with a wide tooth comb and then let it air dry all day :)

BuddhaBelle
January 9th, 2021, 02:03 PM
coated my ends in oil, plaited for the night and ready to try cwc for the first time tomorrow! :cool:

constancev18
January 9th, 2021, 04:40 PM
Have it held back by a satin scarf.

ArienEllariel
January 9th, 2021, 07:19 PM
I'm stretching washes, particularly because I'm still at home most of the time so why not? And using more leave-ins.

Actually, I'm really excited because I'm finally going to be getting my hair bleached and colored ash blonde for the first time ever! I rarely heat style and trust the stylist I go to, so I'm hoping for a really nice outcome without too much damage long-term. I figure as long as I'm not constantly changing colors and bleaching over already done pieces, it should be fine.

I've really not been happy with my hair color for the past few years and was growing out previously hennaed hair. Pre-pandemic, I had it lightened and my colorist tried to blend as much of the hennaed orange ends into a strawberry blonde color. Then I didn't get my hair done for a full year so that was all sorts of fun...😣 I ended up cutting from BSL to nearly chin cause I was bored and was soooo tired of the orange. Got rid of my bangs temporarily too cause I just didn't want to deal with having natural colored bangs with blonde length. Lol

TL;DR My hair was a mess but now I'm finally going to have my childhood blonde back and I couldn't be more pleased!

Bat
January 9th, 2021, 11:26 PM
I'm stretching washes, particularly because I'm still at home most of the time so why not? And using more leave-ins.

Actually, I'm really excited because I'm finally going to be getting my hair bleached and colored ash blonde for the first time ever! I rarely heat style and trust the stylist I go to, so I'm hoping for a really nice outcome without too much damage long-term. I figure as long as I'm not constantly changing colors and bleaching over already done pieces, it should be fine.

I've really not been happy with my hair color for the past few years and was growing out previously hennaed hair. Pre-pandemic, I had it lightened and my colorist tried to blend as much of the hennaed orange ends into a strawberry blonde color. Then I didn't get my hair done for a full year so that was all sorts of fun...�� I ended up cutting from BSL to nearly chin cause I was bored and was soooo tired of the orange. Got rid of my bangs temporarily too cause I just didn't want to deal with having natural colored bangs with blonde length. Lol

TL;DR My hair was a mess but now I'm finally going to have my childhood blonde back and I couldn't be more pleased!

and one day you can have sailor moon hair, you shouldn't have a problem if they don't overlap the bleach

Bat
January 9th, 2021, 11:30 PM
today I did an oil treatment without castor for a change, I thought castor helped my growth but it doesn't seem to be the case, anyway i used olive, coconut,Avocado and argan oil, with a dash of peppermint I cling wrapped my head for 30 minutes, I'm now going to wash it out with a touch of shampoo to get most of it out, I'll then use Olaplex No.3 for 10 minutes, afterwards I'll add a touch more shampoo, then condition twice, and lastly deep condition and cling wrap for a further 30 minutes and then air dry

ArienEllariel
January 9th, 2021, 11:46 PM
and one day you can have sailor moon hair, you shouldn't have a problem if they don't overlap the bleach

Yes! �� I've wanted to be Sailor Moon since I was 8 years old ��

Bat
January 9th, 2021, 11:49 PM
Yes! �� I've wanted to be Sailor Moon since I was 8 years old ��

keep on with that dream, I'm sure it can happen, maybe not as long but I'm a firm believer (even though I never do this myself) that one can do whatever they want if they have a dream and the determination to see it through. I wanted Sephiroth hair when I was 11, still do!

BuddhaBelle
January 10th, 2021, 02:23 AM

I've really not been happy with my hair color for the past few years and was growing out previously hennaed hair. Pre-pandemic, I had it lightened and my colorist tried to blend as much of the hennaed orange ends into a strawberry blonde color. Then I didn't get my hair done for a full year so that was all sorts of fun...�� I ended up cutting from BSL to nearly chin cause I was bored and was soooo tired of the orange. Got rid of my bangs temporarily too cause I just didn't want to deal with having natural colored bangs with blonde length. Lol

please update with photos!!! I recently got my brown dyed hair bleached back to my natural blonde/dirty blonde and it made me so HAPPY

JasminxCat
January 10th, 2021, 11:34 AM
S&D'd, castor, coconut, and peppermint oil scalp treatment wrapped up for for 4 hours, washed, deep conditioning with shea moisture manuka honey & marfura oil wrapped up for 30 minutes, washed, honest company leave in & detangler spray and a tiny bit of olive oil for length

Feral_
January 10th, 2021, 11:57 AM
Just done a scritch, massage, detangle and preen session.. my hair feels so soft even the ends :bounce:

momof3mary
January 10th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Just washed with Alpecin and letting it air dry.

KarlieBoeBoe
January 10th, 2021, 01:09 PM
Not much, the rainy winter has had me feeling lazy the past few days...