PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing to/for your hair right now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

foreveryours
October 20th, 2021, 02:57 PM
LouAna refined cooking oil (odorless). At 65° F I find it pretty "hard", and if my hands are cold, which at 65° F and below they are, it doesn't melt very easily for me. It's best at 72°F - like very soft butter which melts nearly instantly in the hand and works best in warm climates. If it's cold out, CO can make your hair "stiff" as the thin film coating your strands freezes

Jane99
October 20th, 2021, 08:00 PM
This time of year, if I want to use CO, I microwave what I want to use in a little plastic measuring cup. My hands are also too cold to melt it. Here in upstate NY it’s really only in liquid form for a couple weeks of the year anyways. I’ve been using avocado oil lately too, but because I’ve been too tired and lazy to want to add 45 seconds to the hair oiling routine and just go for easy:

valesprite
October 20th, 2021, 08:00 PM
I've just done my first sedr treatment. I've done cassia before, and it really fluffed up my hair in a drying way. I thought I would try sedr since I heard it gave effects similar to henna. It does feel improved, but not a huge improvement, and so I'm debating whether to try henna now.

Dark40
October 21st, 2021, 10:20 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Rose Hips Conditioner, and as my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Lesley8
October 22nd, 2021, 09:07 AM
Wash day used the innate life scalp treatment and herbal mask (which I'm not to sure of as my ends get tacky, just wanted to finish it of) used kerastase genesis shampoo and conditioner for the first time, then neroli spray and loreal extraordinary oil. Now airdrying

Shorty89
October 23rd, 2021, 11:29 AM
Washing my hair today after over a week.

lapushka
October 23rd, 2021, 12:59 PM
I am going to switch to avocado oil soon. The only bad thing I've found about coconut oil is it freezes when ambient temperatures drop below 70° F.

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=46151&d=1634715536

LOL, my jar is a little too large to hold in my armpit and type at the same time so I use a better way :p

Try fractionated coconut oil. It is the same but something is done to it so it stays liquid all the time.

foreveryours
October 23rd, 2021, 02:04 PM
Try fractionated coconut oil. It is the same but something is done to it so it stays liquid all the time.

Lapushka, fractionated coconut oil is not the same.

Fractionated coconut oil is coconut oil which has been stripped of its lauric acid content (so it doesn't solidify). Lauric acid is what makes coconut oil "special" - it penetrates the hair shaft.

Finda
October 23rd, 2021, 03:56 PM
All this talk about coconut oil just made me oil my hair very thoroughly before my wash tomorrow lol

JasminxCat
October 23rd, 2021, 04:27 PM
All this talk about coconut oil just made me oil my hair very thoroughly before my wash tomorrow lol

I should do the same
Melting some coconut oil for pre poo now

orchidia
October 23rd, 2021, 04:54 PM
Doing a pre-shampoo treatment using Philip Kinglsey's elasticizer mask! I love how this product makes my hair feel. :o

Dark40
October 24th, 2021, 09:58 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using my mixture of different shampoos and conditioners. Before I conditioned I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment, and as my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours, and after that I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry it for only 5 minutes.

missc1115
October 26th, 2021, 04:19 AM
Massaging! I recently purchased a cheap knockoff Amazon percussion massager for a sore shoulder, and have been using it on my noggin too. It feels so nice on the back of my head especially.

Eastbound&Down
October 26th, 2021, 09:19 PM
Fingers combed, added my hair oils, now laying down for the night.

JasminxCat
October 26th, 2021, 11:23 PM
I did a coconut oil pre poo a few days ago and just washed it out today with Head & Shoulder Eucalyptus 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, deep conditioned with Eva's NYC Therapy Mask, turban towel dried then combed through It's a 10 Miracle Leave In and OGX's Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Serum

Lesley8
October 27th, 2021, 07:00 AM
Wash day put warm alma oil on my hair then washed out with kerastase genesis used shea moisture honey mask then rinsed out used diy rosemary rinse and conditioned, airdrying. Had to cut a huge tangle out my hair getting a lot of these at the moment sadly.

Bat
October 28th, 2021, 04:44 AM
Clearly I haven't learned my lesson and probably never will lol, bleached a streak and dyed it red wif one of those cheap live color 8 wash things. I've left all of my new growth from my buzz alone though the bleach bled on a small section so I had to put a tiny bit of black on it but wiped it off 10 seconds later so it wouldn't go black. It seemed to work

TatsuOni
October 28th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Putting it in a braid that I will then tape into a coronet braid.

Jane99
October 28th, 2021, 10:41 AM
I have dye released henna freezing and plan to muddy myself up tomorrow. So I also just washed/chelated my hair and it’s currently air drying. I’m sick at home until Tuesday so at least it gives me something to do besides mope around all day

Nox_Inber
October 28th, 2021, 06:47 PM
CWC'd and deep conditioned. I had a little bit of a Garnier Olive Oil conditioner left so I used that up for my first C.

JasminxCat
October 29th, 2021, 01:18 AM
Pre poo with coconut oil again while I did yard work in the sun for a few hours

Dark40
October 29th, 2021, 10:50 AM
I've just took my wet-brush and wet my hair up with cold water, and I did the LOC method. I applied some Herbal Essence Rose Hips Conditioner mixed with Jojoba Oil and Water, and tomorrow is hair wash day! I'll shampoo it all out, and every time I do this type of treatment my hair always comes out looking and feeling very happy, nice, smooth, and shiny!

Trip
October 29th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Trying out this $30 hair mask I've been eyeing forever but couldn't bring myself to pay for lol. Better be worth it

Dark40
October 30th, 2021, 10:14 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using my mixture of different kind of shampoos, and I deep conditioned using the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours, and I'm going to blow dry it for only 5 minutes.

Glitch
October 31st, 2021, 04:10 AM
Finished washing and then going over my damp hair with sunflower oil. It's so light and yet makes my hair so soft and smooth :cheer:

Wendyp
October 31st, 2021, 09:50 AM
Reading the heck out of all the forums and pulling up old ones to fully understand my hair, texture, porosity and how the climate I live in is affecting my hair. I'm ready for the next level :graduate:

Jane99
October 31st, 2021, 11:24 AM
Wendy, I’m not sure what kind of water you have, but when I lived in Florida our well water was very hard and my dirty blonde hair turned reddish from all the minerals. At the time I didn’t know but the water hardness has a huge role to play in hair health as well! Just to give you another factor to consider :) now that I moved back north the water here is still quite hard and my bathtub turns orange, but my hair is not affected since I chelate now and use vinegar on occasion. Well I dye it orange anyways but it wasn’t the color thats the problem more so the damage to the hair from mineral buildup

JasminxCat
October 31st, 2021, 08:36 PM
I cut fresh aloe leaves from my plant, blended it up with a tbs of evoo and used that as a mask treatment covered up in cling wrap for a couple hrs, then followed with roo. I need the extra moisture since weather has been incredibly cold and dry

Potauvert
November 1st, 2021, 01:56 AM
I applied oil all the night and I will washed it and applied a hairmask.

Lesley8
November 1st, 2021, 09:13 AM
Wash day, tried sulfate shampoo and silicone conditioner no complaints! My hair feels totally different and no horrible tangles!

Jane99
November 1st, 2021, 11:30 AM
I forgot to pre poo last night so I put on some avocado oil this morning with a warm towel for a few minutes. Then I used this Peace Rose mask and let that marinate for like 20 minutes post wash. Air drying for now

aloewurly
November 1st, 2021, 10:47 PM
Sitting with a honey rinse on my hair with a plastic baggie. I followed the instructions on the honey lightening threads, but I didn't use distilled water. Best case scenario, I get lighter hair. Also good case scenario, I get nicely conditioned hair. It's a win/win situation :p

aloewurly
November 2nd, 2021, 12:10 AM
Sitting with a honey rinse on my hair with a plastic baggie. I followed the instructions on the honey lightening threads, but I didn't use distilled water. Best case scenario, I get lighter hair. Also good case scenario, I get nicely conditioned hair. It's a win/win situation :p

To my absolute shock, despite being done carelessly and with tap water, it actually worked :agape: My hair overall looks brighter, you can see the curls better, and certain zones look a coppery brown color. Im extremely happy! This is more than I hoped for. My hair looks lighter when dry, so I'm eagerly waiting for the results. I can't believe my dream hair shade was actually 4 tablespoons of honey away :lol:
That being said, my hair has a peculiar texture and is pretty porous naturally. I have no clue if it would work this well for someone else or even work at all, but personally I'm sold.

JasminxCat
November 2nd, 2021, 01:12 AM
To my absolute shock, despite being done carelessly and with tap water, it actually worked :agape: My hair overall looks brighter, you can see the curls better, and certain zones look a coppery brown color. Im extremely happy! This is more than I hoped for. My hair looks lighter when dry, so I'm eagerly waiting for the results. I can't believe my dream hair shade was actually 4 tablespoons of honey away :lol:
That being said, my hair has a peculiar texture and is pretty porous naturally. I have no clue if it would work this well for someone else or even work at all, but personally I'm sold.

How dark is your hair naturally, what it was before? I have dark brown hair so I thought honey lightening might be pointless for me, but you have me curious

aloewurly
November 2nd, 2021, 01:27 AM
How dark is your hair naturally, what it was before? I have dark brown hair so I thought honey lightening might be pointless for me, but you have me curious

As a kid I had medium/light brown hair. It evolved to a very dark brown, close to black as an adult (I'm only twenty though!). I have never dyed my hair, and the length I have now is all virgin (started growing it in 2019, when I got a buzzcut). I do have and have always had very red undertones, and my hair is easily lightened by the sun or chlorine from being in the pool.
My guess is that since my hair is naturally porous AND coarse (think stiff), the thick, gap-filled strands make my hair very prone to lightening on its own?
For the process: 4 tablespoons of honey, and a cup of water (metric, not imperial measurements!). I dissolved it and then applied over damp, clean hair. I used a bowl to catch the honey water dripping, poured it back on the cup, and poured it all over again on my hair, for good measure. I wanted to make sure my hair was thoroughly saturated with the stuff.
I left it on with a plastic bag tied tightly over my head. You could see a pool of honey water on the ends (that's why they got lighter than the rest, probably) and i didn't get any water dripping on my neck or face. I left this on for an hour, no further ado.
When I went to rinse it out i saw a piece of my bangs look brown and got slightly startled :lol: i didn't expect it to work at all. I washed with shampoo, conditioner and a bit of mineral oil SEVERAL times to get all of the honey out. My hair likes holding onto things!
When I was done i towel dried my hair and finished drying it with a fan. In an hour or less I had dry hair, it's always been this way.
As regards to the color i obtained: it looks brown/reddish when light shines through it, the areas where my hair is finer (my hairline and the base of my neck) lightened more, and so did the tips and bends of my wurls. Light bounces off brown instead of black now, if that makes sense. Like in the places light hits, the nearby areas look a chocolate brown.
I don't know if I'll be able to make it show in pics for now, but it's definitely visible in real life. I asked my very no-nonsense, straight forward boyfriend and he confirmed it does look lighter :lol:

JasminxCat
November 2nd, 2021, 01:55 AM
As a kid I had medium/light brown hair. It evolved to a very dark brown, close to black as an adult (I'm only twenty though!). I have never dyed my hair, and the length I have now is all virgin (started growing it in 2019, when I got a buzzcut). I do have and have always had very red undertones, and my hair is easily lightened by the sun or chlorine from being in the pool.
My guess is that since my hair is naturally porous AND coarse (think stiff), the thick, gap-filled strands make my hair very prone to lightening on its own?
For the process: 4 tablespoons of honey, and a cup of water (metric, not imperial measurements!). I dissolved it and then applied over damp, clean hair. I used a bowl to catch the honey water dripping, poured it back on the cup, and poured it all over again on my hair, for good measure. I wanted to make sure my hair was thoroughly saturated with the stuff.
I left it on with a plastic bag tied tightly over my head. You could see a pool of honey water on the ends (that's why they got lighter than the rest, probably) and i didn't get any water dripping on my neck or face. I left this on for an hour, no further ado.
When I went to rinse it out i saw a piece of my bangs look brown and got slightly startled :lol: i didn't expect it to work at all. I washed with shampoo, conditioner and a bit of mineral oil SEVERAL times to get all of the honey out. My hair likes holding onto things!
When I was done i towel dried my hair and finished drying it with a fan. In an hour or less I had dry hair, it's always been this way.
As regards to the color i obtained: it looks brown/reddish when light shines through it, the areas where my hair is finer (my hairline and the base of my neck) lightened more, and so did the tips and bends of my wurls. Light bounces off brown instead of black now, if that makes sense. Like in the places light hits, the nearby areas look a chocolate brown.
I don't know if I'll be able to make it show in pics for now, but it's definitely visible in real life. I asked my very no-nonsense, straight forward boyfriend and he confirmed it does look lighter :lol:

Thanks, I'll have to try this when I find time. My hair is very porous and prone to naturally lightening on its own too. I'm not sure if it would have any effect on my hair but it would be a fun experiment. I'll post results when I do

aloewurly
November 2nd, 2021, 02:01 AM
Thanks, I'll have to try this when I find time. My hair is very porous and prone to naturally lightening on its own too. I'm not sure if it would have any effect on my hair but it would be a fun experiment. I'll post results when I do

Oh, please do! And I would use distilled water if I were you. The water in my area is notoriously soft, and I saw it mentioned several times in the original thread that even the slightest mineral content could stop the peroxide from working.

Bat
November 2nd, 2021, 05:50 PM
I've done nothing to it today other than changed my daily photo taking to days instead of nights to try and show the color better

MoonLady
November 3rd, 2021, 02:15 AM
I'm currently doing a search & destroy session, then braiding each section as I finish and putting a little grapeseed oil on the ends. Tomorrow's wash day, so I don't have to worry about how the oil will look. I definitely need this S&D because my hair feels really smooth, but I've found a few pretty crazy looking splits and I definitely need to keep them away so my hair stays nice!

Bri-Chan
November 3rd, 2021, 02:25 AM
Pre-poo with coconut oil.

TatsuOni
November 6th, 2021, 03:17 AM
Sitting with henna in my roots. Next up is indigo.

Lesley8
November 6th, 2021, 06:48 AM
Wash day today.

TatsuOni
November 6th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Air drying it.

Wendyp
November 6th, 2021, 10:55 AM
Just did a good clarifying with Paul shampoo 3, and a deep conditioner with Paul Mitchell clay mask. Then did my roo with babassu and then LOC and my hair feels awesome. Going to have to pay attention to when to clarify now that I realize my hair doesn’t love SLS.

Dark40
November 6th, 2021, 10:59 AM
I've just relaxed my hair using a relaxer made for kids called, "Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil For Kids." I also deep conditioned afterwards as well using "Africa's Best Organics Nutrition Deep Conditioner," and as my leave-in I used It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry it for only 5 minutes.

_Melly_
November 6th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Up in a bun

PeonyBlue
November 7th, 2021, 02:04 AM
Wash evening. Started with a herbal infused castor oil rolled onto my scalp and ends, and left to sit a while. I washed with a cleansing conditioner bar (a formula I’ve been working on for a while) and after finger detangling I used a bit of my light serum. It’s now plopped in a turbie twist, and then I’ll drape it over my pillow to dry overnight.

Let’s see if I get any waves, or if my conditioner is still too flattening.

JasminxCat
November 7th, 2021, 09:38 PM
Blended fresh aloe vera with avocado oil together and wearing as a treatment

Auburndreaming
November 7th, 2021, 10:46 PM
Up in a bun and doing my best to forget about it :)

cestlavie
November 8th, 2021, 02:51 AM
Applied some dry shampoo last night and brushed it through this morning. Put it in a bun for the rest of the day, maybe I‘ll wash it tonight or tomorrow.

Bat
November 8th, 2021, 03:59 AM
Trying to strip deposit dye from my hair with dandruff shampoo. The color is stubbornly stuck to my root area xD I deep conditioned it after with therapiste by kerastase ( pretty sure I butchered the spelling)

Celestarella
November 8th, 2021, 06:30 AM
Backing away from protein products for a bit! I believe I overused them somewhat and my hair feels a bit off. I think taking a break from them and using hydrating/nourishing products will really help!

Jane99
November 8th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Overnight avocado oil pre poo. CWCC with ROO. Using a bit of condish to leave in and a couple drops of argan and broccoli seed oils. Air drying. The heat is on and the air is dry so maybe I’ll bust out the humidifier too.

Bat
November 8th, 2021, 05:17 PM
I'm leaving it alone today

_Melly_
November 8th, 2021, 09:36 PM
Shampooed, conditioned and in a braid for bed.

aloewurly
November 9th, 2021, 03:18 AM
Lightening with honey! I need to feel like I'm "doing" things to/for my hair, otherwise I freak out and start impulse buying products I don't need :confused: Honey lightening is pretty innofensive and I've always wanted to go back to my childhood mid-brown hair, so I'll keep it up once a week until I see results.

JasminxCat
November 9th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Clarified and and deep conditioned using ROO

Bat
November 9th, 2021, 10:56 PM
Using baking soda shampoo and developer to try and remove more get from my hair

Lesley8
November 10th, 2021, 04:25 AM
Wash day also made my DIY rosemary rinse with acv

Bat
November 10th, 2021, 07:29 AM
The baking soda method got rid of quite a bit of dye but man thr red sure is clinging to my root area!, I deep conditioned using keune vital nutrition I'm quite happy with that stuff I think it is a keeper

NaïaTheWitch
November 10th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Loose with a middle part and a bit oily. Too lazy for a hairdo lol. :)

Doomy Daisy
November 10th, 2021, 02:02 PM
In a bun secured with a claw clip. Washed yesterday and still haven't combed or brushed it (having a lazy hair day) :shrug:

Bat
November 10th, 2021, 04:48 PM
Having some of my hair bleached and getting some fashion colors put in too :D

Dark40
November 11th, 2021, 09:29 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Fekkai PRM Repairatives Shampoo, I applied the Stabilizeer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment, and Fekkai PRM Repairatives Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. I am now sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours, and then I'm going to apply Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Aunti-Frizz Serum. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Dark40
November 11th, 2021, 09:30 AM
Having some of my hair bleached and getting some fashion colors put in too :D

Ooh, that is a cool color on you :)
I really love the bleach and the different colors :)

Potauvert
November 11th, 2021, 10:25 AM
I will unbuned (can I tell this to explain that I will let it down my hair ?) My hair and brushed it, apply some coconut oil and did a simple braid with a scrunchy for the evening.

Lesley8
November 11th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Sprayed carina organics sweet pea leave in and then put L'Oréal oil on my ends, braided for bed.

Bat
November 11th, 2021, 03:17 PM
Ooh, that is a cool color on you :)
I really love the bleach and the different colors :)
Thank you!

blushy
November 11th, 2021, 03:55 PM
Claw clipped up, protecting my ends from my sweater haha!

Diana Prince
November 11th, 2021, 11:08 PM
Finally succeeded to only wash my scalp. This saves me so much time!

Bat
November 11th, 2021, 11:49 PM
Ruined the work of the people who did my hair trying to fix the darker yellow at the tips so now it's all turquoise and I hate it

clandestine
November 12th, 2021, 07:47 AM
Ruined the work of the people who did my hair trying to fix the darker yellow at the tips so now it's all turquoise and I hate it

Awww Bat, I'm sure it's not all that bad but I know how it can be tough when you go to fix something and mess it up more. I'm sure you'll be able to salvage it.

I just got through using my wooden comb. I've been trying to stretch my washes more since we're in the cooler season.

Celestarella
November 12th, 2021, 10:36 AM
So, today was a big day.

I completely cut/buzzed off all of my bleached blonde. At first a lot of people thought this would be like a death sentence to me. But you know what? All the sudden my hair feels good even when it's wet. Even when it hasn't been heat styled. Even when I haven't overloaded it with product. My hair can suddenly exist on it's own. And you know what? I'm ready to GROW it! From this point on instead of paying $500 every other month for babylights, I want to pay for good products, and good hair trims, and things that actually make -me- feel good!

My goal is waist length. Lets do this!

Ylva
November 12th, 2021, 11:01 AM

From what I saw in some other thread, I like the turquoise!

So, today was a big day.

I completely cut/buzzed off all of my bleached blonde. At first a lot of people thought this would be like a death sentence to me. But you know what? All the sudden my hair feels good even when it's wet. Even when it hasn't been heat styled. Even when I haven't overloaded it with product. My hair can suddenly exist on it's own. And you know what? I'm ready to GROW it! From this point on instead of paying $500 every other month for babylights, I want to pay for good products, and good hair trims, and things that actually make -me- feel good!

Whoa, so if I understood correctly, you're sporting a buzzcut right now?! Congratulations and happy growing! That must feel so exciting! :D

Celestarella
November 12th, 2021, 12:33 PM
Whoa, so if I understood correctly, you're sporting a buzzcut right now?! Congratulations and happy growing! That must feel so exciting! :D

Yes, it feels very exciting and like a whole new fresh start :) thank you for your support!!

Bat
November 12th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Awww Bat, I'm sure it's not all that bad but I know how it can be tough when you go to fix something and mess it up more. I'm sure you'll be able to salvage it.

I just got through using my wooden comb. I've been trying to stretch my washes more since we're in the cooler season.

I guess I could have done a worse job xD

So, today was a big day.

Whoa.. I feel that came our of left field good luck growing it out again, I buzzed most of mine to the skin at the start of last month so you'll have buzz company

From what I saw in some other thread, I like the turquoise!

Thanks! But I liked it better before

Diana Prince
November 13th, 2021, 02:39 AM
So, today was a big day.

That's a very brave decision! Good luck with growing out your hair, I'm sure you'll love taking care of it now that it's less of a hassle. :flower:

Pinni
November 13th, 2021, 03:29 PM
I try to wash hair less. Also not taking highlights for my hair. Today I made dry shampoo myself and it works nicely. :)

Finda
November 13th, 2021, 03:45 PM
So, today was a big day.

Wow, they way you're describing it, it sounds very liberating. Good luck on your journey!

cinamio
November 13th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Today I bought a new scalp oil from the Body Shop. It’s the ginger scalp serum! I put some on and was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to spread on my scalp. This is my first time buying a scalp oil instead of making it. Hopefully it works well!

Bat
November 13th, 2021, 05:38 PM
I bleached it one last time and I'll be buying more color to try and fix it, then I give up

PeonyBlue
November 13th, 2021, 05:42 PM
I bleached it one last time and I'll be buying more color to try and fix it, then I give up

Good luck! Hope you get it looking like you want! :thumbsup:

Bat
November 13th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Good luck! Hope you get it looking like you want! :thumbsup:

It hasn't fallen out yet so that's a plus but this is certainly my last bleaching until my root touch up after Christmas

blackgothicdoll
November 13th, 2021, 08:41 PM
I have a treatment of mustard oil on my scalp and more of it mixed with diluted conditioner on my lengths. I love the way mustard oil feels on my hair and scalp but I can't exactly go out in public with it on. I have it under a plastic cap + towel and will wash in the morning.

Dark40
November 13th, 2021, 09:08 PM
Thank you!

You're welcome!

blackgothicdoll
November 13th, 2021, 11:00 PM
I have a treatment of mustard oil on my scalp and more of it mixed with diluted conditioner on my lengths. I love the way mustard oil feels on my hair and scalp but I can't exactly go out in public with it on. I have it under a plastic cap + towel and will wash in the morning.

Washed early. Hair turned out frizzier than normal but super shiny. It's drying in braids for the next day. Excited to see how it turns out this time.

JasminxCat
November 13th, 2021, 11:42 PM
So, today was a big day.

This sounds great to me. Congratulations and happy growing :)

Lesley8
November 15th, 2021, 01:04 AM
Wash day, did a scalp treatment (innate life ) last night just want to use it up, now airdrying

cestlavie
November 15th, 2021, 02:52 AM
Brushed and bunned my hair for work.

Diana Prince
November 15th, 2021, 11:04 PM
Put a deep conditioning mask through my lengths.

Bat
November 16th, 2021, 12:45 AM
Nothing today I left it alone

Fitzpatrick
November 16th, 2021, 03:17 AM
I am adjusting what food I consume. Lately eating any animal meats have left me feeling ill. So I am most likely shifting to either pescatarian or vegetarian. I also drink an herbal blend tea that I concocted myself. I think the tea has helped with excess shedding. Chocolate seems to be the nuisance that is hanging onto me. Hard stuff to quit! Other than that, oiling has increased to about two to three times a week. It just varies.

Potauvert
November 16th, 2021, 11:12 AM
I take time to massage my scalp and brush during a long time my hair. Hope to not have a itchy scalp tomorrow :)
I applied some aloe vera gel and shea butter on lengths and ends. And I did a french braid for the evening/night.

JasminxCat
November 16th, 2021, 12:42 PM
S&d for the first time in months

cinamio
November 16th, 2021, 03:50 PM
I washed with Shea moisture coconut hibiscus shampoo & conditioner. I also did a Not your Mother’s mask and styled with Maui moisture curl cream.

clandestine
November 16th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Oiling under my heated bonnet, then a wash, followed by a deep conditioning treatment under the bonnet.

_Melly_
November 16th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Leave in conditioner and up in a bun all day.

Bat
November 16th, 2021, 06:45 PM
Nothing today, I'm leaving it alone

Doomy Daisy
November 16th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Did a scalp massage and left it to its own devices...:chillpill:

Dark40
November 17th, 2021, 09:18 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Grow Long & Strong Shampoo and the deep conditioner I used was the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. As my leave-in I also used the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry it for only 5 minutes.

foreveryours
November 17th, 2021, 09:23 AM
Watching it grow. I think grass grows faster

ExpectoPatronum
November 17th, 2021, 12:00 PM
Currently have some Hinoki oil from Nightblooming on my scalp and a bit on my ends. I will wash it out later.

Celestarella
November 17th, 2021, 03:05 PM
Just bought the all in one hair milk from Davines after receiving a sample. I LOVE this product.

momof3mary
November 17th, 2021, 08:02 PM
I washed it, let it air dry and that's it.

Bat
November 18th, 2021, 12:11 AM
I might deep condition today, who knows

clandestine
November 18th, 2021, 07:47 AM
Enjoying how soft it is after a pre-poo oiling and protein treatment. Dreaming of doing henna this weekend while I laze about with my hubby.

leafygreens18
November 18th, 2021, 09:19 AM
Wearing it up in a braided bun, benign neglect.

Bat
November 18th, 2021, 06:52 PM
I didn't deep condition or wash my hair yesterday but I re applied color to the roots and ends today then washed my hair after

Auburndreaming
November 19th, 2021, 02:48 AM
I booked in to get a big hair cut in a months time. I will be going from waist length to shoulder, I started growing my old colour out and my hair is really full of splits from previous bleach damage, so ill be glad to lose some of it and be closer to growing all the dye out.

Lesley8
November 19th, 2021, 09:01 AM
Wash day today used a clarifying shampoo, then a mask as the shampoo really makes my hair dry.

C_Bookworm
November 19th, 2021, 10:50 AM
I've got a batch of henna all mixed up, waiting to go on my head in a couple hours.

Doomy Daisy
November 19th, 2021, 11:28 AM
Detangled and put it in a bun secured with my favourite hair stick. Will be applying a few drops of oil to the ends later today.

Lesley8
November 19th, 2021, 04:03 PM
Braided for bed.

momof3mary
November 19th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Washed, air dried, and clipped the bangs over because I hate hair in my face. I can't wait to be able to tuck everything behind my ears. I'm a long way off from that though, until then clips are my favorite thing. The little snappy ones.

Diana Prince
November 20th, 2021, 01:56 AM
Put the last bits of my bottle of Olaplex no. 3 in my hair.

Dark40
November 20th, 2021, 10:36 AM
I've just colored it a light auburn using Clairol Nice N Easy Lightest Auburn and after rinsing out I shampooed out the color residue using Loreal ColorVive Shampoo, and I applied the Stabilizer Plus pre-conditioning treatment. Then, I applied the ColorSeal Conditioner that came with the kit. As my leave-in I applied Africa's Best Setting Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

clandestine
November 20th, 2021, 11:16 AM
Oiled this morning, washed, and now I'm happily sitting with henna on my hair under my heated bonnet. A perfect lazy Saturday.

Bat
November 22nd, 2021, 02:38 AM
I washed it today so it feels mostly soft

Hedwig
November 22nd, 2021, 07:26 AM
A deep conditioning treatment with the Garnier shea and avocado oil hair mask :)

Potauvert
November 22nd, 2021, 09:57 AM
A oil and scalp treatement under a thermal heat cap during 45 min and after I will let the oiling mane in a braid for the night. Wash it tomorrow morning.

Jane99
November 22nd, 2021, 01:32 PM
I prepooed with coconut oil last night and did a moisturizing and strengthening mask after I washed. I get so nervous about overdoing the protein masks but my hair always feels so much more substantial afterwards. I also S&Ded a bit today

Sarah P
November 22nd, 2021, 02:05 PM
Didn't mess with it too much. Hard to break bad habits! :P

aloewurly
November 22nd, 2021, 03:54 PM
Waiting for my honey mixture to produce peroxide. I got lazy last week and didn't lighten, so I'm getting to it today. I'll need to use my chamomile shampoo instead of my baby shampoo, but I really want lighter hair! The conditioning effect will be nice too.

blackgothicdoll
November 22nd, 2021, 09:26 PM
My last wash was stretched to 9 days. Wash day took two hours but I'm so glad it's done. It was getting pretty nasty:D

Did a quick detangle with diluted conditioner in a spray bottle
Shampoo: hask tea tree and rosemary
Conditioner: jessicurl too shea mask (I need to but more!!)
Leave in: kinky curly knot today
Cream: noughty curl cream
Gel: alaffia curl custard
Oil: oil and shea butter blend

I detangled smaller sections in the shower and only needed to detangle once. In 10 braids to dry for the next day.

leafygreens18
November 22nd, 2021, 09:30 PM
I'm giving curly girl method full frontal with knobs a proper go, gel and all for the first time in my five year curly hair. I have no idea why the idea of gel just receives violent resistance in my mind. Part of it is that I don't *love* the curly girl results on everyone, can look like a bit of a jheri curl which isn't what I want for my hair. But hopefully this will give me the majestic defined curls I sometimes see. Currently my hair is plopping in a tshirt despite how hard I find this due to my abnormally large head and the fact that my hair is too long to properly fit into a tshirt.

JasminxCat
November 22nd, 2021, 11:08 PM
Detangled, oiled and braided

foreveryours
November 23rd, 2021, 02:03 AM
Oiled and braided for the day. Today's Tuesday so it will be detangled later before washing.

Larki
November 23rd, 2021, 09:42 PM
Oiled my scalp with hair growth serum and my ends with extra leave-in conditioner.

Bat
November 23rd, 2021, 10:19 PM
Bought a purple deposit dye a brand called dare which is a pretty good brand I have it on my virgin hair to see if it sticks I put a bit on hairline at the front too, since the green makes my face look red

The purple shade is called Poison Berry and looks to be a nice medium cool purple I don't like my purple to be too red or too blue

So I turned out not good loool, colors don't like to stick to virgin hair

JasminxCat
November 23rd, 2021, 10:35 PM
Shampooed, conditioned, then deep conditioned

Lesley8
November 24th, 2021, 04:58 AM
Wash day, used a scalp treatment and left it on overnight, used herbal essence shampoo and conditioner. Now airdrying

Sarah P
November 24th, 2021, 03:44 PM

PeonyBlue
November 24th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Bought a purple deposit dye a brand called dare which is a pretty good brand I have it on my virgin hair to see if it sticks I put a bit on hairline at the front too, since the green makes my face look red

The purple shade is called Poison Berry and looks to be a nice medium cool purple I don't like my purple to be too red or too blue

So I turned out not good loool, colors don't like to stick to virgin hair

How would it show up on silver hair? The jacarandas are in flower right now, and I’ve been contemplating using a deposit dye to get jacaranda purple “streaks” in the front of my hair…just while school holidays are happening and I can have a bit of fun. A medium cool purple sounds about right.

Glitch
November 25th, 2021, 03:07 AM
A nice and thorough wash! Followed by a bit of sunfower oil afterwards. My hair curled up so beautifully on its own while damp, so pretty! As my hair is naturally wavy though, of course the curls didn't last as everything fully dried down haha, but it was very interesting to see. As my hair gets longer, the waves gets so much more fuller and voluminous :o

Bat
November 25th, 2021, 03:12 AM
How would it show up on silver hair? The jacarandas are in flower right now, and I’ve been contemplating using a deposit dye to get jacaranda purple “streaks” in the front of my hair…just while school holidays are happening and I can have a bit of fun. A medium cool purple sounds about right.

It didn't take well at all :( I wouldn't recommend it went a warm faded purple I had to put a bit of blue black in it to stick

Hedwig
November 25th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Finally washed and conditioned :) feel much better now.

PeonyBlue
November 25th, 2021, 01:53 PM
It didn't take well at all :( I wouldn't recommend it went a warm faded purple I had to put a bit of blue black in it to stick

Ah - thanks. That’s too bad, because I love the colour in your avatar pic. Ah well, guess I’ll keep rocking my natural streaks while I procrastinate….I mean research some more…

JasminxCat
November 26th, 2021, 01:03 AM
Trimmed, clarified, SMT twice with ROO using babassu oil, applied It's a 10 Miracle Leave In, now letting air dry

Bat
November 26th, 2021, 02:22 AM
Ah - thanks. That’s too bad, because I love the colour in your avatar pic. Ah well, guess I’ll keep rocking my natural streaks while I procrastinate….I mean research some more…

You can always use some shed hair and see if it sticks though

Bat
November 26th, 2021, 02:25 AM
Tonight is going to be an Olaplex night my hair needs it

Diana Prince
November 26th, 2021, 04:30 AM
I had my third K18 treatment today and my hair is so tangled :(. I'll do one more treatment tomorrow (as per recommendation) and after that I'll enjoy a deep conditioning mask, my hair needs it!

TheCurlyMermaid
November 26th, 2021, 10:41 PM
Shampooed, did an ACV rinse, and DC'd my hair with a bonnet dryer on low heat to activate the products. After rinsing, I sprayed some leave-in and a tiny bit of heavily diluted hair mask on my hair and put it up in milkmaid braids. My hair is now snugly wrapped in a satin scarf for the night! :sleep:

Dark40
November 27th, 2021, 10:04 AM
I've just clarified my hair using Mane N Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo and I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment. Then, I deep conditioned with a protein/moisturizing deep conditioner using the ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I am now sitting here letting it air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Diana Prince
November 28th, 2021, 06:50 AM
I did put on a moisturising mask on my hair today and let it sit for about 6 minutes, but my hair still feels quite dry :/. I'll use another hydrating conditioner tomorrow, maybe that'll help.

Lesley8
November 29th, 2021, 01:21 AM
Wash day today, used L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner, now airdrying.

Bat
November 29th, 2021, 05:11 AM
Deep conditioned with a bit of Redken mega mask my hair feels so nice but man that stuff is pretty thick

clandestine
November 29th, 2021, 08:08 AM
Currently loving my henna (I'm not red but it put the red tones back into my brunette hair) and thinking about how I want to wash and deep condition this afternoon. I have too many options in my stash but I'm thinking, oiling under the heated bonnet, wash, and then back under the bonnet for a deep conditioning treatment.

aloewurly
November 29th, 2021, 09:27 AM
Shampoo, conditioner, baby oil, detangling spray, gel. A bit more elaborated than I usually do but I felt like it!

Bat
November 30th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Today I trimmed a bit of my top layer and took a bit of weight out with my texturizer scissors looks and feels much better, I should be set for no trims now , I will reassess at the end of this month though but I'm pretty confident It will last a year of no trims

Jane99
November 30th, 2021, 10:05 PM
S&Ding so many white dots

cestlavie
December 1st, 2021, 08:31 AM
Clarified my hair and applied a nice thick mask with multiple kinds of keratin in it. Finished with a light emolient conditioner. Blow dried the roots and let the rest air dry.

Dark40
December 1st, 2021, 09:26 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Rose Hips Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, as another leave-in before blow drying I'm going to spray The S-curl activator moisturizing spray. Then, I'm going to blow dry for 5 minutes.

Bat
December 2nd, 2021, 02:00 AM
Left my hair alone, mainly posted because I'm an edge lord and like the page number

lilbee
December 2nd, 2021, 06:40 AM
I do less and less, lol. Washing sessions have therefore stretched themselves to 8 days and counting, lol

SwanFeathers
December 2nd, 2021, 10:06 AM
Spread a pea sized amount of 18th century pomatum through it. My hair and scalp loves this stuff, I might have finally found a conditioner that's strong enough to fight my climate's dryness, but light enough that it doesn't weigh my fine hair down.

SaveTheTapirs
December 2nd, 2021, 03:35 PM
Spread a pea sized amount of 18th century pomatum through it. My hair and scalp loves this stuff, I might have finally found a conditioner that's strong enough to fight my climate's dryness, but light enough that it doesn't weigh my fine hair down.

What is that, and is it a recipe you made yourself?

SaveTheTapirs
December 2nd, 2021, 03:39 PM
I'm currently not doing much to my hair except trying to be patient because it's in a really horrid stage of growing out a haircut right now. So I put it half up and try to forget about it. Other than that, I do scalp massages as sort of a modified version of the inversion method...that doesn't involve inverting myself.

missmelaniem
December 2nd, 2021, 08:07 PM
Brushed it! I realized that I did not brush it yesterday. I'm also shopping for some simple deep conditioners. Trying not to buy til 2022 though.

Bat
December 2nd, 2021, 08:13 PM
Pretending it doesn't exist, I'm not too happy with it atm

Lesley8
December 3rd, 2021, 03:50 PM
Wash day used my scalp treatment then tried calia shampoo and conditioner.

keshkala
December 4th, 2021, 08:30 AM
pre wash oil treatment twice a week. Argan oil leave in conditioner for maintaining a smooth texture. But mostly just letting my hair do its own thing.

Dark40
December 4th, 2021, 10:39 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Grow Long & Strong Shampoo. Then, I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment, and then I applied the SiliconeMix Deep Conditioner, and I sat under my hooded dryer for 15 minutes. Then, I rinsed it all out. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Jane99
December 4th, 2021, 01:30 PM
I cleaned and dried my BBB and brushed my hair with it. I was getting a bit greasy and hoping the BBB helped spread it all out some, and maybe even get out some lint to boot!

sipnsun
December 4th, 2021, 02:40 PM
I'm currently doing a pre-poo conditioning treatment, will follow my wash with a calendula/nettle/catnip tea rinse and let air dry.

.Amanaka.
December 4th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Today was a CO wash day, so I mixed the Love Beauty and Planet Rose conditioner on the roots with some of the Grandpa's Soap Company rose deep conditioner on the lengths, and then chucked it up into two French braids. I can't remember the last time that I really washed my hair, so that is in the plans for tomorrow, I think.

JasminxCat
December 5th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Sitting around with olive oil and mayonnaise in my hair covered with plastic wrap and a beanie. Warming it up with a blow dryer on low every hour for a few hours. I feel gross. I have no idea what will happen, or if all this is even worth the time and feeling gross but we'll see lol

ExpectoPatronum
December 6th, 2021, 01:55 PM
It's wash day so I currently have my hair oiled - Nightblooming Tenderhead Tranquility on the scalp and Haus of Gloi Hair Oil on the ends.

JasminxCat
December 6th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Sitting around with olive oil and mayonnaise in my hair covered with plastic wrap and a beanie. Warming it up with a blow dryer on low every hour for a few hours. I feel gross. I have no idea what will happen, or if all this is even worth the time and feeling gross but we'll see lol

Huge waste of time like I already guessed :D

Lesley8
December 7th, 2021, 03:24 PM
Wash day, scalp treatment and put hot oil on my length as its been really dry, washed out with calia shampoo and intensive conditioner, leave in conditioner and argan oil. Airdrying

Jane99
December 7th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Huge waste of time like I already guessed :D

That’s too bad. Sorry you spent so long feeling gross!

foreveryours
December 7th, 2021, 07:31 PM
Air drying. I think I'm going back to daily combing. Untangling the tangles days later is more work.

missmelaniem
December 7th, 2021, 08:32 PM
I just brushed my hair and pulled so much lint out of my brush. It was probably partly from previous brushing but that brush is also new. I’m all lint conscious now lol

Dark40
December 11th, 2021, 10:22 AM
I did the WCC method today using the Loreal Elvive Dream Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner. Then, I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-conditioning Treatment, and I also deep conditioned using the Kuul Reconstructor System. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Last I let my hair air dry for 3 hours. Then, I applied some Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum, and I blow dried for only 5 minutes. Now, I'm wearing it in a ponytail for the day, and for the nighttime as well.

blackgothicdoll
December 11th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Wash day!

Prepoo: warm mustard oil and conditioner
Shampoo: Hask tea tree and rosemary
Conditioner: biolage ultra hydrasource
L: As I am leave in
C: Nougty wave hello curl cream
G: Alaffia curl custard
O: Jbco

Drying in 10 braids. I used all my favorite products today (minus the leave in) after dealing with dryness from trying to use up products my hair clearly does not like.

Bat
December 11th, 2021, 10:56 PM
Trimmed about an inch from my bleached parts on the 10th, I should be set for the year

JasminxCat
December 11th, 2021, 11:14 PM
Today I WCC with ROO and applied some leave in. I've stopped using a brush and have learned it's much easier to detangle in the shower with conditioner, so I'll keep doing that

Diana Prince
December 12th, 2021, 03:55 AM
I used K18 and then trimmed aprox. 1 cm of my ends. I'll keep trimming every 3 months so I can get rid of the layers faster.

Bat
December 12th, 2021, 05:28 AM
I went to graduation on Friday and I'm looking at photos and I'm so mad at myself for buzzing I feel so ugly with short hair

Bat
December 12th, 2021, 05:30 AM
Wash day!

Prepoo: warm mustard oil and conditioner
Shampoo: Hask tea tree and rosemary
Conditioner: biolage ultra hydrasource
L: As I am leave in
C: Nougty wave hello curl cream
G: Alaffia curl custard
O: Jbco

Drying in 10 braids. I used all my favorite products today (minus the leave in) after dealing with dryness from trying to use up products my hair clearly does not like.

That hask tea tree and rosemary stuff smells so good! I used to have a leave in spray of that

Hedwig
December 13th, 2021, 03:31 AM
That hask tea tree and rosemary stuff smells so good! I used to have a leave in spray of that

Yes, it’s so good! I have the shampoo and I still use it for the scent even though I don’t love what it does for my hair.

Today was wash day for me! Shampooed with Kérastase Dermo Calm, conditioner was Davines OI, and then followed up with my L‘Oreal Pro Longer cream.

Shibe
December 13th, 2021, 09:27 AM
Had castor oil on overnight, woke up and my eyes were on fire! My hair feels so soft and smooth now that it's been washed and air dried, though.

Will go to the store and make some rosemary oil today.

Bat
December 13th, 2021, 01:54 PM
Yes, it’s so good! I have the shampoo and I still use it for the scent even though I don’t love what it does for my hair.

Today was wash day for me! Shampooed with Kérastase Dermo Calm, conditioner was Davines OI, and then followed up with my L‘Oreal Pro Longer cream.

I'm thinking of getting it for the smell too and use it as a body wash

scarlettepia
December 16th, 2021, 04:16 AM
Making sure to eat eggs and other healthy food even when I'm not feeling like moving today.

Flittingsis
December 16th, 2021, 06:30 AM
scarlettepia :heart:

I got a tub of Vital Proteins collagen powder. Had some last night in my warm drink and this morning in my smoothie. Got it partially for hair and skin, but also joints.

Flittingsis
December 16th, 2021, 06:31 AM
sorry, double post

Dark40
December 16th, 2021, 08:50 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Tresemme Anti-Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray, the Isoplus Wrap Lotion, and Tresemme Split End Remedy. Now, I'm letting my hair air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

scarlettepia
December 17th, 2021, 02:47 AM
Washed my hair after 10 days today and results are so soft and bouncy hair. It's getting colder here so I applied some silicon free hair cream on length and sealed it with few drops of argan oil. Then redid this step for the very ends because they eat up even heavy oils in a matter of day. So far so good.

ExpectoPatronum
December 17th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Currently pre-shampoo oiling and I also did a scalp massage :)

JasminxCat
December 17th, 2021, 08:45 PM
WCC, ACV rinse, and SMT. Shampooed with Aveeno's ACV Shampoo, rinsed, ACV rinsed, conditioned and detangled with Garnier's Pure Clean conditioner, then deep conditioned with Shea Moisture's Manuka Honey and Marfura oil conditoner mixed with SMT. Turban towel dried damp, applied it's a 10 Miracle Leave In, let air dry down, then brushed through OGX Argan Oil of Morocco's Penetrating Oil

Noetsie
December 18th, 2021, 09:41 AM
trying SMT for the first time at the moment! very exited to see if it works for me :)

scarlettepia
December 18th, 2021, 10:11 AM
Trimmed the front pieces back to fringes because I got tired of my regular "updo face" feeling so much better as I was having an urge to do something different without causing any damage.

Dark40
December 19th, 2021, 08:53 AM
I've just shampooed, conditioned, and deep conditioned my hair using the Tresemme Anti-Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner. Then, I deep conditioned using the Kuul Reconstructor System. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours, and I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Bat
December 19th, 2021, 01:06 PM
Nothing still fighting an urge to bleach my head, I need some length first

Für immer
December 19th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Just done a CO wash. And waiting for it to dry a bit more before I can attrmpt to detangle it. :D
https://files.ifokus.se/u2/c00c1210a52c373e10f68f3e9dd51cce/560/20211219-205830.jpg

Lesley8
December 19th, 2021, 03:13 PM
Wash day, did a scalp treatment and clarified, now airdrying.

aloewurly
December 19th, 2021, 09:07 PM
Didn't feel like unpacking and repacking again so I just used this hotel's complimentary 2-in-1 shampoo, towel dried, and braided my hair. I hope it'll look okay-ish tomorrow.

TatsuOni
December 20th, 2021, 10:16 AM
Letting it air dry.

BleachedBerry
December 20th, 2021, 10:33 AM
I Just started using rosemary oil on my scalp. Its suppose to promote hair growth, Also I've been remembering to take my msm powder everyday. I mix it in ice tea.

JasminxCat
December 21st, 2021, 09:50 AM
Blended fresh aloe vera with castor oil, combed it through every section of my hair and braided it before bed last night. Tonight I'll wash it out

paulownia
December 21st, 2021, 10:00 AM
Micro-trimmed my ends.
Should do just fine. Winter solstice today, next trim in March for spring equinox ;)

Dark40
December 22nd, 2021, 08:16 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner, and as my leave-in I applied the Garmier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Now, I'm sitting here letting my hair air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Lesley8
December 22nd, 2021, 03:50 PM
Wash day used herbal essence argan oil , tried L'Oréal total repair 5 power mask then herbal essence conditioner. Airdrying

Dark40
December 23rd, 2021, 10:46 AM
I've just oiled my hair and scalp with some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion and I brushed. Then, I put my hair in a high bun for the day and night.

Dark40
December 25th, 2021, 09:25 AM
I've just shampooed and deep conditioned my hair using Garnier Fructis Grow Long & Strong Shampoo, and I deep conditioned using Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. As my leave-in I also used the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry for 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

Aredhel
December 25th, 2021, 09:30 AM
Just treated it with Olaplex 3 for about 4 hours last night, followed it up with the 4 (shampoo). Then Verb mask for 10 minutes or so, then rinsed and used the Olaplex 4 conditioner for about 5 minutes. Let everything air dry for about 3 hours...applied Overtone Vivid Pink in dry hair for about 15 minutes, then rinsed out with warm water, sealed with cold, then used Shea Moisture marshmallow root LOC in my hair every 15 minutes as it was air drying (this is how I get my bleached-to-oblivion hair to be silky;)).

Ylva
December 25th, 2021, 04:29 PM
I had my final trim of this year today, then clarified my hair and deep-conditioned in the sauna. Next up is air-drying overnight.

Just treated it with Olaplex 3 for about 4 hours last night, followed it up with the 4 (shampoo). Then Verb mask for 10 minutes or so, then rinsed and used the Olaplex 4 conditioner for about 5 minutes. Let everything air dry for about 3 hours...applied Overtone Vivid Pink in dry hair for about 15 minutes, then rinsed out with warm water, sealed with cold, then used Shea Moisture marshmallow root LOC in my hair every 15 minutes as it was air drying (this is how I get my bleached-to-oblivion hair to be silky;)).

Hi, nice to see you around! :waving:

Bat
December 25th, 2021, 05:34 PM
I bleached a section of my hair and added a fluoro green, and put black on my other side, the rest of my hair is still natural I'm really trying to get it to chin+ before I start coloring my whole head again

scarlettepia
December 26th, 2021, 03:24 AM
* Massaged and put them back into a braided bun
* ate eggs
* working on reducing stress not only for hair, but my overall wellbeing

AllyByrd
December 26th, 2021, 01:32 PM
I oiled mine with coconut oil and braided it. Now sitting in a braided hair stick bun while it soaks up.

Nox_Inber
December 26th, 2021, 07:23 PM
Oiled scalp and length with lots of positive intention.

Jane99
December 27th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Self trimmed about 1/2 inch. Chelated. Did the gelatin protein treatment in hopes it helps with the splits. Never done it before, so we’ll see how it is once it dries. I’ve always been nervous about protein overload

FairRosamund
December 28th, 2021, 12:56 AM
Just washed my hair a few hours ago, did a hair mask too. Now I'm waiting for it to dry completely before oiling and braiding for bed!

Lesley8
December 28th, 2021, 09:56 AM
Wash day used the herbal essence now airdrying

JasminxCat
December 28th, 2021, 10:39 AM
4th day since wash 2nd day with castor oil and coconut oil treatment in hair. Braided out of the way. I'll probably wash it tomorrow

Dark40
December 28th, 2021, 02:55 PM
I've just done a pre-conditioning or conditioning treatment using a mixture of Herbal Essence Rose Hips Conditioner, Water, and Jojoba Oil. I'm letting it sit in my hair for several hours. Or, up until tomorrow morning. I will rinse the conditioner mixture out, and then either shampoo using Garnier Fructis Grow Long & Strong Shampoo. Or, I will co-wash following up with either using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner or the Herbal Essence Rose Hips Conditioner.

cestlavie
December 28th, 2021, 03:31 PM
I just have myself a little trim, like 0,5cm. Fresh ends for the new year :)

Dark40
December 29th, 2021, 09:03 AM
I've just co-washed my hair using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner and I deep conditioned using Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Also, as my leave-in I used the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry it for only 5 minutes.

sasha fox
December 29th, 2021, 11:17 AM
Just finished washing my hair with Pipette shampoo and Calia moisturizing conditioner. Finished with a sage and ACV hair rinse, since my roots have been really weighed down recently. I’ve been losing a lot of hairs recently, so I’m trying to figure out what I’ll do to stop that and regrow so my hair is thicker instead of flat

baanoo
December 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Currently…. soaking in the bath with my hair oiled/conditioned as a pre-poo, trying to unwind!

Dark40
January 1st, 2022, 08:40 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using my homemade mixture of different shampoos and I also conditioned with my homemade mixture of different conditioners. Before conditioning I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment. As my leave-in I applied the Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

illicitlizard
January 1st, 2022, 09:48 PM
Spraying in absolute tonnes of detangling spray in a bid to brush through it - I forgot to use conditioner last wash, ah the perils of sleep deprivation

Lesley8
January 2nd, 2022, 09:20 AM
Wash day , tried fable and mane scalp oil, then washed with herbal essence and used herbal essence mask, now airdrying.

constancev18
January 3rd, 2022, 06:48 PM
Bunning and drinking water

Bat
January 3rd, 2022, 11:27 PM
killing it some more, the usual but still holding strong with the buzzed parts not being dyed

lithostoic
January 4th, 2022, 10:39 AM
It's drying in rope braids for heatless waves :)

PeonyBlue
January 5th, 2022, 03:17 AM
Fenugreek tea for detangling! First time I’ve tried it…love the smell, still undecided if it’s worth the trouble of making it.

Marymary
January 5th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Drinking nettle tea, it’s supposed to be good for hair health.

Dark40
January 5th, 2022, 10:05 AM
I've just shampooed and conditioned my hair using Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner. As my leave-ins I sprayed the Mane N Tail Detangling Spray and the Isoplus Wrap Lotion. I am now sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.

paulownia
January 6th, 2022, 03:07 AM
Clarified and sitting with my long overdue cassia/henna/indigo treatment :D

sasha fox
January 6th, 2022, 12:34 PM
For wash day I made a hair mask with my Calia conditioner and a container of apple extract I picked up from the store. I’m not sure how I feel about it really, I still haven’t really found a deep conditioning mask I like. I’ll keep hunting!

.Amanaka.
January 6th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Today I conditioned it in the shower, sprayed in some of my favorite leave-in by Garnier, and wore it in double buns. Now I'm about to take it down and braid it for nighttime. It's the simple things that make me happy.

thatsideoflife
January 6th, 2022, 10:24 PM
First post here! Just did my first Search and Destroy. Oiled my hair (staying in over night) and took nail clippers to allll the Single Strand Knots! I probably got 30? It might be my imagination but my hair feels cleaner and sleeker.

cestlavie
January 7th, 2022, 03:06 AM
Oiled my scalp and hair, let that sit while doing chores around the house.

Stray_mind
January 7th, 2022, 03:45 AM
Combed it and put it in a side braid.

Hedwig
January 7th, 2022, 04:32 AM
Today I washed and conditioned using Hask tea tree shampoo and Garnier avocado shea conditioner.

Bat
January 7th, 2022, 05:22 AM
put more color in it, split dye, bluish teal black| and mid green that was supposed to be terquiose :rolleyes:

ArienEllariel
January 7th, 2022, 02:09 PM
Wearing it up to keep it out of my way. It should help me not impatiently rip a brush through it later. :)

Eastbound&Down
January 7th, 2022, 08:33 PM
Detangled and oiled before bed. Going to wash in the morning, too tired to do it tonight.

Dark40
January 8th, 2022, 10:50 AM
I've just shampooed, conditioned, and deep conditioned my hair using the Dream Lengths Restoring Shampoo, the Dream Lengths Super-Detangling Conditioner, and the Kuul Reconstructor System. As my leave-in I applied the Dream Lengths No Haircut Leave-in Cream. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry for another hour. Then, I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes, and then flat-iron for 10 or 15 minutes.

clandestine
January 8th, 2022, 01:22 PM
Enjoying it in a bun, I tried a new shampoo, conditioner, and leave in yesterday and my hair is very happy today.

Bat
January 9th, 2022, 09:31 AM
I didn't like the green color on the left part of my hair so put a really dark brown over it, that will lighten over time, I also got the texturiser scissors and cut a fair bit of damage from the over bleaching I did, doesn't look like much but I did take quite a bit off. now i'm all set for no trims the cut off date is today

Lesley8
January 9th, 2022, 03:28 PM
Wash day, used the innate life scalp treatment, then washed with L'Oréal dream lengths shampoo and conditioner, put argan oil on now airdrying.

Bat
January 11th, 2022, 12:10 AM
ruining it

thatsideoflife
January 11th, 2022, 09:31 PM
ruining it

Omg so funny. Emojis not working but i laughed out loud

Bat
January 11th, 2022, 11:54 PM
Omg so funny. Emojis not working but i laughed out loud

my whole attempt at growing is a joke LOL, lets see where this year leads me

i'm doing nothing to it today

Lesley8
January 12th, 2022, 03:19 PM
S&D haven't done it for weeks so I thought I might as well do it today.

cutie-pie
January 14th, 2022, 06:31 AM
Today is wash day, will do a hot oil massage, leave oil in for 30 mins then wash it off with shampoo, let it air dry.

knobbly
January 14th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Doing my first kind of deep conditioning treatment postpartum! (So since March of last year)

Except not really because I’m really just putting some conditioner on dirty hair and letting it sit in my ponytail until I have time to take a shower later today. So I’m doing CWC. :lol: Someone give me a medal!

baanoo
January 14th, 2022, 05:02 PM
Doing my first kind of deep conditioning treatment postpartum! (So since March of last year)

Except not really because I’m really just putting some conditioner on dirty hair and letting it sit in my ponytail until I have time to take a shower later today. So I’m doing CWC. :lol: Someone give me a medal!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/5f7b57ab213339948451e09a0f25e703/tumblr_ppw1biIU1C1x78agqo3_540.gifv
Knobbly, I'm glad to "see" you after such a long time!

Dark40
January 15th, 2022, 10:09 AM
I've just applied a permanent hair rinse to my hair. It's going to only last up to a few shampoos. Then, it's going to fade away back to the color I started out with before. I applied the Stabilizer Plus Pre-Conditioning Treatment, and then I deep conditioned using the Kuul Reconstructor System. Then, I applied the Revlon ColorSilk After Conditioner and Clairol ColorSeal Gloss Conditioner. As my leave-in I applied the Loreal Dream Lengths No Haircut Leave-in Cream. Now, I'm sitting here letting it air dry up to 2 or 3 hours. Then, I'm going to apply some Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion, and I'm going to blow dry for only 5 minutes.