Hello again, LHCers!

It seems funny to be posting a new thread so soon after my last one, but I tried something new today and wanted to share. In my opinion, it looks kind of like the trellis/lattice outside my window, so maybe it could be called a lattice bun?

Anyway, here are a few pictures:

I got the idea from Loepsie's YouTube video on Eowyn's hairstyle. First I made the side rope/lace braids, then flipped the bottoms up and pinned them in place with bobby pins (this is one of the first steps on her video). I didn't have time to make two rope braids like she does, because I'm really not very good at rope braids. So I made one 4-strand braid, and looped it up several times until I reached the end of my braid. Everything was held in place with bobby pins, and this look lasted all day! In fact, I'm sitting here with my hair still fixed the same way. It's so cool~ like I have short hair! I love the feel of it, and will definitely try to do it again.

I love the hair tutorials by Loepsie and Lilith Moon. They are so pretty and fun, and such good teachers!

I took a few flower pictures while I had my camera out:

Wimsey got tired of waiting and decided to take a nap in the sun:

(J, that one is for you! )

Thanks for looking, everybody! Hope you have a great day!