Page 671 of 851 FirstFirst ... 171571621661669670671672673681721771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 8501

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    BSL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/iii

Default Re: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilliemer View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has the problem with updos and braids of poofy tops (like where your hair enters the braid or bun) and then a skinny little braid or bun. My hair is medium texture and thickness but is layered (with the longest layers at APL and the shortest just past my chin) and I'm wondering if that's what's causing this weird phenomenon? Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or just grow longer?
    I have long layers I'm growing out and I have an issue with that as well, my braid is nice and thick at the top but tapers a fair amount as I get to the bottom.

I do also get those bits sticking out, I'm hoping they will at least lessen as I grow out the layers.

and I'm new to LHC too

Length
    Pixie/BCL/?!
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii

My curls are now firmly hanging over my shoulders when dry...no matter what interpretation of curly they decide to explore.

I still have chin layer curls in front left over from the pixie, but I totally felt like a superhero today. CURLS. OVER MY SHOULDERS. I AM BADASS.
    Grew out the pixie.
    Acquired a mane.
    Cruising toward Classic.

**For my routine, please see my blog posts.**

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyCap View Post
    My curls are now firmly hanging over my shoulders when dry...no matter what interpretation of curly they decide to explore.

I still have chin layer curls in front left over from the pixie, but I totally felt like a superhero today. CURLS. OVER MY SHOULDERS. I AM BADASS.
    Yaaaay, Curly Cap! Congrsts on your 1st milestone!!
    Faerie knots are sooo knot my friends

Gregorian Enchantress Theobroma's Avatar
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Woohoo, CurlyCap! Congratulations!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Theobroma View Post
    Woohoo, CurlyCap! Congratulations!
    Congrats!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    18"/27"/waist

My DH came to me today and said,
    "I can't believe of much of a difference leaving a little conditioner in made to my hair"
    He's almost APL and I've been giving him hair tips, so far He hasn't absorbed much, but I got to give him a big "I told you so" He is some where in between 3A and 2C, I'm 3B/3C.

I thought you ladies would appreciate that :P
    I've grown out the color ^_^ Now I'm just enjoying the ride, waiting for length.

Length
    Class/Class/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by WyrdWay View Post
    My DH came to me today and said,
    "I can't believe of much of a difference leaving a little conditioner in made to my hair"
    He's almost APL and I've been giving him hair tips, so far He hasn't absorbed much, but I got to give him a big "I told you so" He is some where in between 3A and 2C, I'm 3B/3C.

I thought you ladies would appreciate that :P
    1 more converted to the "dark side", muahaha!
    Faerie knots are sooo knot my friends

Type
    3b/3c/F/M/i/ii

I was trying to upload a pic of the curliest my hair has ever been. It's firmly in the 3c category in this shot but for some reason I'm having trouble with the album upload. So let's see if this works...

It was a really humid Michigan summer evening, but I'd still never seen such tight corkscrew curls on my own head before. It had to be documented. haha.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Length
    2"/23"/TLBN
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyWabbit View Post
    I was trying to upload a pic of the curliest my hair has ever been. It's firmly in the 3c category in this shot but for some reason I'm having trouble with the album upload. So let's see if this works...

It was a really humid Michigan summer evening, but I'd still never seen such tight corkscrew curls on my own head before. It had to be documented. haha.
    I LOVE your curls!! Way to show them off! I think I'm either 2c or 3a, not sure, all depends on whether I leave it down to air dry or bun or braid it. My hair holds the memory of the drying style.

I thought I was the only one with issues uploading an album! How did you post this one in the message?
    This was my longest hair in 2015, regrowing to this length and beyond. Trying to be patient, but heck, I have the rest of my life, right? .

Type
    3b/3c/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CocoBean View Post
    I LOVE your curls!! Way to show them off! I think I'm either 2c or 3a, not sure, all depends on whether I leave it down to air dry or bun or braid it. My hair holds the memory of the drying style.

I thought I was the only one with issues uploading an album! How did you post this one in the message?
    I did a direct link to the picture which is in a Facebook album using the insert image function on the forum.

and thanks! I can't get them that tight very often, but it's fun why they are! Mine holds the memory of drying style too. Can't believe it took me 24 years to appreciate it.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)