Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hask Deep conditioners

Length
    28/28/41
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Hask Deep conditioners

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Sadly, I'm a long ways from a Primark. They're only in bigger cities in Belgium. According to their site there's 4 stores (Ghent, Brussels, Hasselt, Liège). Maybe online... IDK... nope.
    I've found the whole Hask line in several Di's in Brussels a few days ago You might have some luck with your local Di !
    The keratin one is great and did wonder for my hair, but I'll have to stop it as I saw on their website it wasn't even vegetarian obviously keratin isn't but I hadn't thought that through. Dumb me

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bezumi View Post
    I've found the whole Hask line in several Di's in Brussels a few days ago You might have some luck with your local Di !
    The keratin one is great and did wonder for my hair, but I'll have to stop it as I saw on their website it wasn't even vegetarian obviously keratin isn't but I hadn't thought that through. Dumb me
    Aaand we don't have a Di where I live either.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2a/F/i

Oh man, the improvement in my hair is just ridiculous! My hair is a huge fan of this stuff for sure. and I can get at least 4 treatments from one packet. Yay thin and fine hair!! My hair is like glass. Sooo smooth and shiny!

Also on a side note, my skin really likes it too. I noticed how soft my hands where after using it so I rubbed some into my feet. My feet are so soft now lol

BSL: Made it!Off to Waist!

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine <3 View Post
    Also on a side note, my skin really likes it too. I noticed how soft my hands where after using it so I rubbed some into my feet. My feet are so soft now lol
    Same! I rub in any leftovers onto the backs of my hands and nails.
    <- Me, bellydancing in HAIR ~

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

I've been chiming in in this thread, even though I've been using Hask's Argan oil shine treatment, but yesterday I picked up a packet of the Argan deep conditioner and I'm sitting with it on m'head right now. Going to give it about 4 hours, might wrap with a warm towel too while I wait. Even if the heat doesn't help my hair, it sounds lovely, cozy and relaxing.

Length
    24/31/37
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bezumi View Post
    Really?? I'm going to a city where there's a di in two weeks! *writes down in planner*

Length
    birth/CLASS/long
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alissalocks View Post
    I've been chiming in in this thread, even though I've been using Hask's Argan oil shine treatment, but yesterday I picked up a packet of the Argan deep conditioner and I'm sitting with it on m'head right now. Going to give it about 4 hours, might wrap with a warm towel too while I wait. Even if the heat doesn't help my hair, it sounds lovely, cozy and relaxing.
    That's the best one imo, I only leave mine for maybe 20mins and it works wonders. Let us know how 4 hours is.

How can I control my life when I can't even control my hair!

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

littlestarface, I updated my avatar today and it shows the icy black shine that I love! I should clarify, I was wrong.. I bought the Keratin packet, not Argan oil. Left on between 4-5 hours, braided. After a CWC, I did not use the Hask Shine treatment post wash though, and it feels great. Silky, not heavy.

Imma grow my hair so long with you people helping me...

Type
    2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Alissalocks View Post
    littlestarface, I updated my avatar today and it shows the icy black shine that I love! I should clarify, I was wrong.. I bought the Keratin packet, not Argan oil. Left on between 4-5 hours, braided. After a CWC, I did not use the Hask Shine treatment post wash though, and it feels great. Silky, not heavy.

Imma grow my hair so long with you people helping me...

Yay! I'm so glad your hair liked it! It's amazing stuff! I can't wait to try out the Argan oil one I bought...I should go by my stores entire stock of these... I wish I could find it in bottles!

BSL: Made it!Off to Waist!

Length
    Chin/36.5"/TBL+?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine <3 View Post
    Yay! I'm so glad your hair liked it! It's amazing stuff! I can't wait to try out the Argan oil one I bought...I should go by my stores entire stock of these... I wish I could find it in bottles!
    Yes, exactly! Bigger bottles please! Tell us how your hair reacts once you give yours a shot. I'll be picking up more Hask products every trip, and am curious to try the Argan next. I was able to use about a third of the packet though, and can get several applications since my hair is so very thin. It's slippy though! It's working, yay!