Thread: Like button

Length
    12/28/*hip*
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Like button

Quote Originally Posted by truepeacenik View Post
    I see. Gumball's point.
    Every cool trick in a forum has a raft of shock waves.

How about a like emoticon, and the ten letter requirement?
    Would that satisfy?
    Not the same, because it would still clog up the thread/be a bigger step than clicking the like. .....I think we're fighting a lost battle for the likes, and I hope I don't come across as whiny - gimme a like button! - I do understand the downsides. I just rate the upsides of a like button higher
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanniet View Post
    I refuse to like anything there because I just think it's dumb. So fair warning: I'm not liking anything, sorry.
    Well fair warning: I'll still like you wether you are okay with that or not! I'm like Two_Wheels, an obsessive liker. Likes all around!
    Last edited by Majorane; October 9th, 2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Smilies be hard, y'all.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by truepeacenik View Post
    How about a like emoticon, and the ten letter requirement?
    Would that satisfy?
    We already have the agree emoticon.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

I would love this. When I post.. like a new flexi I got and show a picture, people tell me they like it, and I want to thank them for taking the time to tell me that they do, but I refrain from posting to every single person with "Thank you", just cause it looks stupid. I end up posting something like "thanks everyone" after a while, which I also feel is not enough but will have to do...

I would love a like button which is non anonymous where I can just like those posts to acknowledge that I like that they took the time to respond.

And people who go high horsey over the number of likes.. what the hell.. grow up! LOL