Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Binaural beats and submininal messages for hair growth

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Binaural beats for hair growth?!!!

The official results are in. In exactly 1 month I've grown 2 cm. I must admit that I haven't been consistant listening to the Binaury beats. Last week I only listened once. Life just seems to get in the way.

I'm happy for the growth and will try to listen to the beats more often and see if that can boost my hair growth more.
    Lady Malene of the Misty Memories of Yore, Shieldmaiden in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/18"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I've been listening nightly for about two months...maybe a coincidence, but I have 2+ inch brunette baby hairs ALL OVER my head (I'm light brown, mostly). Definitely going to keep this up. I don't think it's related to whatever shed-cycle I have, because it's been COLD in Reno (for Reno).

That being said, I am also using a new CoWash that includes botanicals and castor oil.

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

I've stopped listening. It wasn't a conscious decision, just sort of happened. I didn't notice any effects for my hair, and I found myself obsessing about the beats/tones (I had found several for different purposes I felt I needed to listen to daily and it became stressful because they were so many). I also noticed they do not make good background noise for studying, they seemed to make my already poor concentration abiity even worse, alhtough I never experienced the sort of relaxation/meditative states f mind that some people seem to experience. I don't have bad things to say about them but also not good things, so they were pretty neutral for me.

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

Length
    20"/28.5"/CL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Interesting, I have never heard of this kind of music before, of it I have it was by another name. I wouldn't be surprised if it did work, but after reading about some people going into paychodelic trips.... Idk if I want to lol. Maybe it's different beats for that for of thing? I do feel like massaging my scalp helps a lot though.
    Lady Nisaba, Scribe of the Celestial Scrolls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Just wanted to add my
    I've been listening to binaural beats with headphones as I go to sleep. I can't say whether they've increased my growth rate or not but they do wonders for my anxiety. As some others mentioned, it can be very calming and helps one to sleep. I'll continue this little experiment over the next month to see if I do get extra growth. It can't hurt to try!

Length
    4"/28"/45+
    Type
    3c/4a/F/M/ii/iii

Lightbulb Re: Binaural beats for hair growth?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lillielil View Post
    If you're not using headphones, you might want to look at isochronic tones instead. Personally, I'm going to be wearing headphones anyway, so I might as well give the binaural beats a try.

OK thanks for the tip! I will use the isochronic tones until I get a decent pair of over-ear headphones (I have ear buds, but I can't use them comfortably). I've used binaural beats for sleep and relaxation, and I played them through my TV, and I found I fell into a very deep sleep, one that was almost difficult to wake from.

Length
    30"/51.5"/53"
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelchen View Post
    I use it while studying, it helps me focus. But I haven't measured my hair yet, so I don't know if it is growing faster or anything.
    I measured my hair growth and it is the same as usual, I found that one video makes me more focused, while others are plain disturbing for me. So I use only the first one. I also don't really listen every day, only every other day or so, just when I do something for university at home. So maybe it is not as consistent as needed, but I don't want to stress about it.
    Physics is the ability to express the world in differential equations. (anonymous)
    Golden cut ( the longer one) and still growing.

Length
    2inch/13in/4ft
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii

Question Subliminal?

Hi! I have just joined, and earlier today I stumbled across a youtube video using "subliminal" to make your hair grow faster, it uses sounds and frequencies. Is this true to help hair grow fast? It makes sense that certain frequencies and such can trigger things, but all they seem to do for me is make me sleepy ...although one did give me a headache... Anyone have any experience with this strange concept?

Length
    WL/TBL/FTL?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Subliminal?

Doubt it. Just patience and proper diet can, in my experience. Also having no health problems, and a healthy scalp would be ideal

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Subliminal?

Yes, anything that says "fast hair growth" - please don't fall for it. We're all for taking care of the hair to the best of our abilities, a good healthy diet, keeping the scalp clear of issues like for instance SD (seborrheic dermatitis) and eczema and the sorts.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)