Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Garnier Whole Blends

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Garnier Whole Blends

Quote Originally Posted by Robi-Bird View Post
    A broader range of guinea pigs before any of us buys something for ourselves.
    Haha! LOL
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I'm using the delicate oat at the minute, it's for sensitive scalp and fragile hair and I've got both!! I like it, it leaves my hAir feeling soft. My scalp feels loads better too.

I also purchased the green mythic olive but I haven't tried that yet.

I got boots vouchers for Mother's Day so I thought why not buy more conditioner, I must be down to my last 20 lol. I have a problem!!!
    shoulder 16" - apl 20" - bsb 24" -mbl 25" - waist 28" - hip 32" - bcl 36"

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I got the mythic olive conditioner. I'll give that a go this Sunday for a first conditioner!

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I got the mythic olive conditioner. I'll give that a go this Sunday for a first conditioner!
    How do you decide which conditioner to use first?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by diddiedaisy View Post
    How do you decide which conditioner to use first?
    I always use my HE Hello Hydration as the 2nd conditioner, because that's my HG and I haven't found anything more moisturizing and detangling than that (although the Aldi & Lidl conditioner I have do come close right now & the Franck Provost one for dry, damaged hair is kind of the same as well). I use my heaviest conditioner last.

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I always use my HE Hello Hydration as the 2nd conditioner, because that's my HG and I haven't found anything more moisturizing and detangling than that (although the Aldi & Lidl conditioner I have do come close right now & the Franck Provost one for dry, damaged hair is kind of the same as well). I use my heaviest conditioner last.
    Thankyou

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

From my blog:

"I like the mythic olive as a 1st C, but it might be a little too rich for that, as said above. I always keep my more moisturizing conditioners for last, so I think I'll use it up as a 2nd C next, if there's much left (it's only a measly 200ml). But, in a nutshell: I *love* it. Would I buy it again? Yes. On sale. Not for 3/4 euro. If not, the Lidl and Aldi conditioners I tested of late are equally as nice and not *that* much behind this! By a little more than a fraction, I'd say. And the cost of those is a fraction as well. As you guys know, I am big on budgetting, and on a budget."

It was a little "much" for a first C. Quite moisturizing. This could replace my HG the HE Hello Hydration NO problem. It is that good. But so could the Aldi and Lidl conditioner I used in the last weeks. They are not much behind.

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

From my blog:

"I like the mythic olive as a 1st C, but it might be a little too rich for that, as said above. I always keep my more moisturizing conditioners for last, so I think I'll use it up as a 2nd C next, if there's much left (it's only a measly 200ml). But, in a nutshell: I *love* it. Would I buy it again? Yes. On sale. Not for 3/4 euro. If not, the Lidl and Aldi conditioners I tested of late are equally as nice and not *that* much behind this! By a little more than a fraction, I'd say. And the cost of those is a fraction as well. As you guys know, I am big on budgetting, and on a budget."

It was a little "much" for a first C. Quite moisturizing. This could replace my HG the HE Hello Hydration NO problem. It is that good. But so could the Aldi and Lidl conditioner I used in the last weeks. They are not much behind.
    Sounds good, I think I'll try it this week as I've got two bottles in but I've been trying the oat one first.

Length
    WL/WL/HIP
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii/iii

I tried the Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner today.

I almost threw away alllllllll of my other products! LOL!! My hair feels SO healthy and soft and I LOVE the scent and the fact that it does not smell like coconut!

Length
    chin/APL/knee
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Yes, this is one of my favourite brands of conditioner I've use it on an off for years and always come back to it. In Sweden it's called Respons.

The avocado is cone free (if I'm right?) and still quite mosturizing to a good price. And the avocado schampoo I think is cone free also?

The honey conditioner is a love at first sight (at first wash?) for my hair and it doesn't seem that super heavy on the cones correct me if I'm wrong.

And then there's the argan oil which seems a bit more heavy I think and which salvaged my bleach damaged ends for quite some time, as a leave in, before I chopped them off in dec.

Still got to try their olive oil conditioner, intrigued!

And then there's the "regular" schampo and conditioner. The schampoo I think is cone free, but the conditioner has cones I think?

And chamomile conditioner is cone free, but a bit light when one has bleach damaged hair (ooops), but nice as a first conditioner I think, or for CO wash. And that schampoo is cone free as well! And it smells lovely imo.

I'm using the honey conditioner right now as a second conditioner, and sometimes as a leave in. I love the smell. And best friend/partner/whatever loves the smell too

I also have a chamomile schampoo, a "regular" schampoo, a maroccan oil and a chamomile conditioner sittting in the bathroom... Soon to be used as well again! (In the unlikely circumstances anyone is interested what I stock in my bathroom cabinets haha) Off to bed

ETA: I think I'll just start using the regular schampoo and conditioner when these are used up... They smell so nice as well!!
    Last edited by Nellon; March 21st, 2016 at 03:21 PM. Reason: argan oil, not marrocan oil!
    Addicted to exclamation marks!! Also fond of