Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aldi & Lidl products around the world!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Aldi & Lidl products around the world!

Guys, I raved about the Aldi pink (Kyrell) conditioner. But this one, the Lidl (Cien) one for dry, damaged hair (blue writing on the bottle) is even better, by a smidge, but still...

The Aldi one has dimethicone high up on the list.
    The Lidl one has cyclopentasiloxane high up on the list.

I think 3rd or 4th ingredient. So yes, *high* up on the list.

If silicones don't bother you, *go* for it! I mean it!!!

My hair felt so smooth. These are HGs for a first C, and I can kick myself that I have such a big stash to go through, still, but hey, at least I don't *have to* spend more money. But... I might get more of these in the next few weeks, just so I have a few at home, in case of... uh... a tangle emergency.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    shldr/shldr/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Ok, now I *have* to try some Cien products I quite like the shower gels from Lidl but for some reason I've skipped the hair products. I'm having some tangle issues at the moment, so I need all the cones I can get!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Ok, now I *have* to try some Cien products I quite like the shower gels from Lidl but for some reason I've skipped the hair products. I'm having some tangle issues at the moment, so I need all the cones I can get!
    I did only try the one for dry, damaged hair, though. The others (there's a volume/fine hair one and a color one) might not be as smooth.

Length
    chin/APL/knee
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Ok, tomorrow I'm off to Lidl to check out the hair care aisle Like I need any more products!! Nope!
    Addicted to exclamation marks!! Also fond of

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nellon View Post
    Ok, tomorrow I'm off to Lidl to check out the hair care aisle Like I need any more products!! Nope!
    I hope you find some good products. It's worth it, IMMHO, to give it a shot. Your ranges may vary, because it's different around the world. I don't know for Lidl, but for Aldi - certainly!

This is the Lidl (Cien) conditioner I'm talking about:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7st74LUqev...0/foto%2B3.JPG

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cathair View Post
    Subscribing have used some of the their make up and always do my main food shopping at ALDI. But have never tried the shampoo. They have one at the moment that is in a bottle that looks very much like an Aussie bottle. Same shape, same colours, I can't remember what it's called though :/ Will check when I go in next week.
    I noticed they had one that looked like Aussie when I was in there the other day. Have you tried it?
    shoulder 16" - apl 20" - bsb 24" -mbl 25" - waist 28" - hip 32" - bcl 36"

Length
    32/42/44
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by diddiedaisy View Post
    I noticed they had one that looked like Aussie when I was in there the other day. Have you tried it?
    No, I couldn't find it last time I went in. The range had changed round a bit. I meant to post these pictures a while ago, but I forgot.

They had something that looked like Elvive packaging even the same colours:

Something that looked like Hello Hydration!

And another new thing that was a bit more expensive kept in the baskets in the middle of the store, not the hair care section:

I guess it might not be part of their permanent range. The things in the middle usually aren't.

There was a Pantene like set I didn't get pictures of.

I didn't buy anything, I was with my Mum and I gave her a bag of hair products I didn't use that day. So I would have got some looks if I had bought more. I wish I had seen the Elvive-a-like when I was looking for conditioner with protein in the other day. Was cheaper than the stuff I found in town.

Grew from shoulder to thumb length in 7 years without trims. Now maintaining.
    There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very, very good. But when she was bad she was horrid.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

That blue one in the middle reminds me of the Hello Hydration! I'd try that black one and then the HH look-alike.

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Cathair, when I was in I noticed Pantene rip off, elvive and what looked like Aussie. I've only recently started going in as they have cheap Lancashire cheese!!! Thing is I don't remember ingredients in things so I personally can't identify if they are similar to the originals.

When my supplies run down I think I'll give them a whirl, I've got that many though it's gonna be a while. So on second thoughts I might pick up the Aussie rip off over the next couple of weeks and look at the ingredients side by side.
    shoulder 16" - apl 20" - bsb 24" -mbl 25" - waist 28" - hip 32" - bcl 36"

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by diddiedaisy View Post
    Cathair, when I was in I noticed Pantene rip off, elvive and what looked like Aussie. I've only recently started going in as they have cheap Lancashire cheese!!! Thing is I don't remember ingredients in things so I personally can't identify if they are similar to the originals.

When my supplies run down I think I'll give them a whirl, I've got that many though it's gonna be a while. So on second thoughts I might pick up the Aussie rip off over the next couple of weeks and look at the ingredients side by side.
    Can't expect the exact same thing, probably, but the conditioners in my Aldi *work* and I'm through questioning a good thing. I think you're just going to have to try and see.